It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees destroy their own asylum in Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello Everyone.

Refugee Asylum Suhl, Germany 2015-08-19:

The following video shows a riot startet by an afghan christian who ripped out pages of the koran, saying this ones are instigate to violence. At this evening the police get attacked, furniture was thrown out of windows, people get attacked with knifes and iron rods and rooms inside the building get destroyed. Ten refugees and four policemen where injured at this evening.

The event was just covered as a side note in the german MSM. For me its a sign that if this goes on, earlier or later, we could have a smiliar religious conflict here in germany, like in the middle east. In 2015 there will be 800.000 to 1.000.000 new refugees in germany, most of them are men. I know we have to help people in trouble, but i think this only works if they accept the rules and conventions from the country they go to. Furthermore the combination from islamic extremists and neo nazis could lead to civil unrest if it goes on like this.

Riots in Suhl, Germany

English article about the event
edit on 22-9-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MeanMinistry

Just flicked through the footage and it looks mayhem. You can see why Netanyahu said he would take not one single person.................... and he's the neighbour! If things get real bad over in Germany you MeanMinistry are more than welcome to come to Britain and claim asylum

+41 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Why are all the 'refugees' young, fighting age men?

Just the opposite of most refugees fleeing a warzone.

Usually women, children and elderly are the ones fleeing.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Again, I'm glad that the UK did not sign up to the EU Schengen free movement agreement, and can still defend its border.
Unlucky Germany, your leader made a terrible mistake saying 'Pay people smugglers to get here and we'll take you in' and you will probably realise it yourself soon.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Why are all the 'refugees' young, fighting age men?

Just the opposite of most refugees fleeing a warzone.

Usually women, children and elderly are the ones fleeing.

Yeah ...like many others i have been asking the same question.......

Something is just not right .....

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

When you have a mentality where the reward for destroying a book is mayhem and maybe even death, then the only way to combat that is to kill everyone who has that mental problem - or send them back from whence they came.

I'm open to other options though - workable options mind you, not political correct "give them what they want and screw our own customs and traditions whilst we do so" - because that is not an option, or is it how I expect a guest in my house to act.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I did the same thing when i learned that Santa Claus dont exist, i believe i was 4 years old.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeanMinistry
Hello Everyone.

Refugee Asylum Suhl, Germany 2015-08-19:

The following video shows a riot startet by an afghan christian who ripped out pages of the koran, saying this ones are instigate to violence. At this evening the police get attacked, furniture was thrown out of windows, people get attacked with knifes and iron rods and rooms inside the building get destroyed. Ten refugees and four policemen where injured at this evening.

The event was just covered as a side note in the german MSM. For me its a sign that if this goes on, earlier or later, we could have a smiliar religious conflict here in germany, like in the middle east. In 2015 there will be 800.000 to 1.000.000 new refugees in germany, most of them are men. I know we have to help people in trouble, but i think this only works if they accept the rules and conventions from the country they go to. Furthermore the combination from islamic extremists and neo nazis could lead to civil unrest if it goes on like this.

Riots in Suhl, Germany

English article about the event

Why are you presenting this now? and why is there so much difference in the English between the first and second paragraph? In any case, if the given facts are correct the Afghan chap is a fruitcake, in any which way you like.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Why are you presenting this now? and why is there so much difference in the English between the first and second paragraph? In any case, if the given facts are correct the Afghan chap is a fruitcake, in any which way you like.

it's called fascist with an agenda

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

there are zero countries willingly accepting islamic terrorists (hired killers), atleast none have been accurately reported

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Yeah thats an old trick in germany as well, to call anyone who slightly criticises anything about refugees a fascist or a nazi. move along.

My parents where left wing, alternative people, i befriend people from many nations, i must be a fascist, of course. Not.

Anything to say about the video?

@smurfy: I presented it now because.. i had the time, i found it recently, im a new member. Is this enough? Second, i dont know what difference you mean. Im not an english speaking native, maybe there are some errors?

Anything to say about the video?

I guess not, beware, someone could call you a fascist

My thoughts about this, simplified:

I dont accept political extremism neither religous fanatism. Both in combination, like here in germany, is an explosive combination. The last weeks there where many fire attacks on (empty) asylums here in Germany.
edit on 22-9-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

there are zero countries willingly accepting islamic terrorists (hired killers), atleast none have been accurately reported

They don't have to be willingly accepted, they just go undercover between refugees:

ISIS Terrorist arrested in Stuttgart refugee center

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

Yet there are also zero countries (including the U.S.) that is actively screening these refugees to even detect whether they are legitimate refugees fleeing a war zone!

So, then what does that mean? Means anyone with ill intentions can come in. And they are...by the millions. This is the modern-age equivalent of the Ottoman conquest of Europe, nothing less.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

This is going to end horribly bad for everyone when these refugees find out the refuge they seek isn't prepared to give them the life they expect

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is how Emilio Rebenga got whacked.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

This is going to end horribly bad for everyone when these refugees find out the refuge they seek isn't prepared to give them the life they expect

Maybe th e germans might treat them liek a certain other etnic group huh? Hope not but these people have to go sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The captions say:
    The Messiah will return only once Edom -- Europe Christianity -- will be totally destroyed.

So I ask you: is it good news that Islam invades Europe?

It is excellent news! It means the coming of the Messiah.

Of course this is by no means any evidence of design, but the naked opportunism is a little disconcerting.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I can see how this is minor inconvenience following the greater Genocide underway back in their homeland. I mean, what is planned for SYRIA in say, 5-10 years from now?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
I can see how this is minor inconvenience following the greater Genocide underway back in their homeland. I mean, what is planned for SYRIA in say, 5-10 years from now?

considering Assad was apparently right to treat his people the way he did to keep order but its a genocide they created themselves. arab on arab.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

some of the muslim terrorists do read newspapers and are aware what is happening in their world and believe we are now in the end times, that might have a little something to do with it

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join