It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and 9/23

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My heads a bit messed up, so I hope you can understand my thinking here. I was doing some lateral thinking and came up with the following:

On 9/11 the world trade towers collapsed and after 7 hours building 7 collapsed.

Is it a message?

911 world trade collapse after 7/7

911 (emergency) stock market collapse after July 2007.

So I figured I would go check out what the Dow was doing around that time, and I noticed this:

Sourced from stockcharts.com...

So that got me thinking, if the stock markets go down, they eventually go back up.
So how do we increase anything? We add up, right?

So I figures if it all began with: 9/11/2001 collapse after 7/7

then simply adding up, to find the increase date, we get: 9 1+1 2+0+0+1 increase after 7+7
which gives:

923 increase after 14

increase happens on 923 after 14

Make a date from it:

increase on 9/23 after 2014

9/23 after 2014 is 9/23/2015

With all the 9/23 hype going on, could there be something in this?

OH

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Numerology is misusing math... Dates we assign particular days are just arbitrary dates occurring from us setting an arbitrary date as t=0 (in this case Jesus' birth, which is wrong anyways). There CAN'T be any additional significance there because the date could easily be something else if we had defined our calenders differently.

You are, in effect, looking at the past, finding some significant events that correspond with the narrative you are trying to present, adding some number manipulation, and viola you've presented Numerology. But in reality you are putting undo significance onto coincidences.
edit on 22-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OratoryHeist
Doubt it. More like random numbers honestly. Accidently deleted my post and wrote the bare minimum...they're just numbers. I'm going to wake up tomorrow for class and the world will be the same as it is.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
All I can say is 2 and 2 is 4, not 5.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Not if we use Common Core.

As far as the numbers, they are just that numbers...why stop adding them up don't you to keep going...

9 + 2 + 3 = 14 = 1+4 = 5 2014 = 2+ 0 = 2 + 1 = 3 + 4 = 7

So now you have 5/7 or is that 5+7 = 12 = 1+ 2 = 3

so now we are left with 3 ?

3 Wisemen or what ? 3 days ?

See what I mean ? Its all nonsensicle and just numbers that add up to nothing happening unless we increase 9/23 by 3 and get 28....which of course is 10 which of course is 1....and so on

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What is weird is that you karma score is 28 and your Way above top secret score is 3. 28 - 3 is 25.

You have 24 flags and if I were to give you a flag you would have 25.

Both equal 25. I don't want to destroy the world so I will refrain from giving you a flag.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That's numberwang!

In all seriousness, those are pretty obscure connections. If it really was a dating game, whoever's pulling the strings is doing an exceptional job at keeping to the numerology schedule. Can't imagine how much work would have to go into aligning the events with the programme. Moreover, why?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ooh I just love these numerology threads.
I am still waiting to see one that actually comes up with more than zero!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually I'm suggesting a hidden message that follows the logic I presented. But thanks for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If your method could produce a very specific prediction, and that prediction came true, then your methods would be impressive.

Much like "Bible prophecy," numerology, cannot produce reliable and specific predictions. Hence it is not really a theoy, but more of a method applying meaning after the fact. It can only talk about things that have already happened. In a way, it's more of a Rorschach test for the person engaged in it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I deal in hard facts not in mumbo-jumbo with numbers.

Honestly this kind of stuff is getting worse and worse on ATS.

Hey lets "deny ignorance".

Ok 9/11 = 9=11 -7 because 7 hours and then lets multiply by 2 because there were two tower and if we follow the number through we will get..... more BS.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OratoryHeist
My heads a bit messed up, so I hope you can understand my thinking here. I was doing some lateral thinking and came up with the following:

What a fantastic way to begin an OP.

I don't think you understand "lateral thinking." What problem are you trying to solve with what logic?
edit on 22-9-2015 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underscorejh
If your method could produce a very specific prediction, and that prediction came true, then your methods would be impressive.

Ok, I guess what I am suggesting is that the 9/11 event contained a message that they were going to collapse the stock market at a specific time. So if people knew the stock market was going to be collapsed, then they would move their money into gold. Gold being a safe haven, right?

Here is a picture of the movement in gold price since 2001.

That increase in gold suggests someone knew something was coming.

So with gold being high still, at some point it is going to come down, they will sell off their gold. They will be looking for somewhere to put their money from the gold, so they will put it into the stock market, hence the suggested increase.

So in terms of predictions, I guess I just offered two.

edit on 22-9-2015 by OratoryHeist because: clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I can't believe that people actually find validity in numerology.

It basically goes like this..

I see numbers so let me apply whatever formula works to tell the story I want. It is not very different then seeing shapes in the clouds..

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Although not recognized as a modern science, numerology has been practiced in one form or another since ancient times. Numerology history

I am not sure about your specific OP, but no one really knows if numerology works or it does not work. People should have an open mind and not declare the unexplained to be ignorance.

I like the post. Took a lot of thought.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Numerology is not recognized as a modern science, but has been practiced since ancient times.

Pythagoras and other philosophers of the time believed that because mathematical concepts were more "practical" (easier to regulate and classify) than physical ones, they had greater actuality. St. Augustine of Hippo (A.D. 354–430) wrote "Numbers are the Universal language offered by the deity to humans as confirmation of the truth." Similar to Pythagoras, he too believed that everything had numerical relationships and it was up to the mind to seek and investigate the secrets of these relationships or have them revealed by divine grace.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-9-2015 by reldra because: sorry about 2 posts, it kept cutting out the content from 'insert content from external source'

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If you really want your mind blown look at my karma score...only me and one other person know why and it has to do with getting too close to the truth. I rest better at night knowing he...or she...knows as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OratoryHeist
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually I'm suggesting a hidden message that follows the logic I presented. But thanks for your contribution.

Yeah, I KNOW what you are suggesting and I'm telling you that that is impossible. Because you can't use math that way. Do you think this is my first time seeing this hokum on this website?
edit on 23-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You didn't present any logic.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OP....I see dead people......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join