It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Bullets Hit Bikers During the Waco Police Shootout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So then all we have to do is find out who has access to fully automatic M4s...cops? Outlaw bikers? Both? Just because someone heard rifle fire doesnt mean that the cops burst in and began indiscriminately blasting the innocent.

And who fired the handgun rounds that were heard FIRST?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Having carefully reread the source article, it becomes obvious first that the tone of it is highly biased.

Maybe the bias is really yours.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111
Who are the ones demanding silence and refusing to release evidence on the issue?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I think you better look at the evidence a little closer.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I disagree with ageing rebel on one point. He says blue shirt man looks bored. I think he looks tense but acting bored.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I agree. I thought he was trying to look casual, but he sure was intent at the same time. He was standing so rigid at one point I thought the video had stopped! It was the tapping on the head that really got me. Has the identity of the first person to shoot been released yet? I read somewhere that it was the cowboy boots dude seen talking to the police later, but it was only an opinion as I recall. What would make sense to me (and this is complete conjecture at this point), is if this was the result of an LEO infiltrating one of the biker clubs, the blue shirt guy gave the signal to start a ruckus, and that's when the LEO moved in.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

From The Houston Chronicle:

Four months later, authorities have released little information about what sparked the fight or how the gunfire played out, and no one has been charged with any of the deaths.

Chron.com

If things were as cut and dried as the Waco PD have been portraying to the media, then why is it they are dragging their feet on the proceedings?

One of the comments speaks volumes:

I certainly am not a 'cop hater,' having been one for 22 years, but this incident warrants outside scrutiny. The attitudes of the city, their officers, and their prosecutors is highly suspect due to their refusal to release information in more than a trickle. Obviously, if 177 (I've heard as high as 192) are arrested but none have been indicted in 4 months, something is wrong. Furthermore, 9 men are dead--and, from viewing the autopsy illustrations, and having read part of the coroner's reports, the recovered forensic evidence consists mostly of 'metal fragments,' and most of THOSE are 'copper.' Fragmented projectiles, with those fragments copper-coloured, indicate high-speed bullets that are designed to fragment. The .223/ 5.56mm round fired by most police patrol rifles (see below) has bullets specifically designed to do so. Further, head shots on a moving human target from a distance beyond about 15 feet are beyond the capabilities of most pistol shooters--but well within the capabilities of a rifleman; such precision, along with firepower, is the point of a patrol rifle. Handgun rounds don't fragment like that.

Something is wrong, terribly wrong.

Use your brain and think, don't rely on the mouthpiece of the establishment which is trying to cover their asses in a major way for a factual and accurate account of the event. To do so only invites more wool to be pulled over one's eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join