It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina Rejects Facts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Liberals aren't the only people who get abortions mate.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The only people I See REJECTING facts are Fiorna critics.

Dude! She outright lied and made up a gruesome scene in her head, that never existed in the Planned Parenthood videos, just to manipulate the emotions of her viewers. Facts aren't important to Fiorina or any of the Planned Parenthood deflectors.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

Besides having one of those, punchable faces,

Reminds me of Trump's sexist "look at that face" insult of Fiorina...only this one encourages violence against women.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Besides having one of those, punchable faces, Carly Fiornia is a BS artist.

So THIS is what ATS has come to? A thread that is critical of a political candidates looks (never mind how sexist it is) and the fact that a politician might not be telling the truth is a front page OP?

What a complete waste of digital space and utter foolishness by the OP and whomever thought to 'flag' this OP as noteworthy.
edit on 2015/9/22 by Metallicus because: Added Spacing for Clarity...no text changed

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Liberals are the only ones who continually justify the murder of a human being.

While making it ILLEGAL, and leving fines on killing bird eggs.
edit on 22-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The only people I See REJECTING facts are Fiorna critics.

Dude! She outright lied and made up a gruesome scene in her head, that never existed in the Planned Parenthood videos, just to manipulate the emotions of her viewers. Facts aren't important to Fiorina or any of the Planned Parenthood deflectors.

And the point is?

I have listened to nothing but lies for the last seven years from Fiornia critics.

But' thats 'ok'!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Liberals are the only ones who continually justify the murder of a human being.

Really? I see tons of Conservatives be for the death penalty. Isn't that justifying the murder of a human being too? Then there are the warhawk Conservatives who want us to invade any country that is even showing HINTS of political strife.

While making it ILLEGAL, and leaving fines on killing bird eggs.

What is "it"? And I'm pretty sure those fines exist because the bird eggs in question are on the endangered species list. Humans have a WAYS to go before they are on that list.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yo someone on the death row actually DID something to deserve it.

And well they were actually BORN first.

What the hell has a fetus done other than being in the 'wrong' place, and the 'wrong' time.
edit on 22-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Not deflecting. I asked you to pick one... Not going to spend my time pulling random articles on each and every topic.

mmhmm.

You ARE deflecting, and could have by now posted plenty of source articles. Lazy AND deflecting? Or just, unaware of how empty your 'claim' is. Fiorina has had a drink of the Center for Medical Progress's sensationalist, manufactured LIE. She fell for it. Hell, even FOX NEWS mentioned that the tapes are obviously egregiously misleading.

Plus - yeah, standing there ignoring the moderators/timekeepers, delivering her asinine speech....like she would forget her point if she didn't say the whole memorized thing in order. And how many times did she say she would go to war?

But SHE WON'T EVEN TALK TO PUTIN.

Such junior high crap.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yo someone on the death row actually DID something to deserve it.

That is called justifying. It's still murder. The reasoning you are using is irrelevant. You are still making a justification to murder someone else.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

With all of Carly Fiorina's CIA connections, your comments just put you in first place for the RED LIST TOP 100.

Really? Punch in the face? No wonder the world is in such a distressful situation.

Are you a woman beater?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That is called justifying. It's still murder

That is EXACTLY what people are doing defending abortion.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So, it's okay when a politician that represents your political views lies to advance an agenda that you yourself approve of, that's okay? Like, "Weapons of Mass Destruction", for example?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If you say so, but YOU were the one that said only the left continually justifies the murder of another human, and I just proved you wrong.

I mean, I could care less if you think abortion is murder or not, your opinion on the matter has zero relevance to my opinion on abortion (since abortion is legal and I can therefore have any opinion I want on it), but I'm not going to let your partisan snipes slide unchallenged.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So, it's okay when a politician that represents your political views lies to advance an agenda that you yourself approve of, that's okay? Like, "Weapons of Mass Destruction", for example?

Apparently so.

The left doesn't have a problem when 'their' people LIE to them, just when a 'Fiornia' does.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Apparently so.

The left doesn't have a problem when 'their' people LIE to them, just when a 'Fiornia' does.

Are you going to take up Edumakated's claim now and produce an article written recently that talks about a blatant lie from someone on the left? I'm still waiting for that.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

But then liberals deny the fact that killing a baby is murder.....lol how does THAT compute to denying science

You and I obviously differ about when we consider it's a "baby." I'm with the Supreme Court ruling, 24 weeks. Brain activity has begun and the fetus resembles that of a human.

Yet if we found bacteria or amoebas on Mars the whole science community would be all over the news

"Theres Life In the Universe Besides Earth!"

Again hypocrisy.......

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So your best shot is a quote that is several years old? I thought the original claim was that these lies are made all the time

Who said that's my best shot? I said that was just for starters.
How about Hillary's lies regarding the email and server issues? Is that recent enough for you?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But then liberals deny the fact that killing a baby is murder.....lol how does THAT compute to denying science

You and I obviously differ about when we consider it's a "baby." I'm with the Supreme Court ruling, 24 weeks. Brain activity has begun and the fetus resembles that of a human.

Yet if we found bacteria or amoebas on Mars the whole science community would be all over the news

"Theres Life In the Universe Besides Earth!"

Again hypocrisy.......

He said that you two disagree on what you consider to be a baby. Not as to what life is and isn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

So your best shot is a quote that is several years old? I thought the original claim was that these lies are made all the time

Who said that's my best shot? I said that was just for starters.
How about Hillary's lies regarding the email and server issues? Is that recent enough for you?

FINALLY! Someone backs that claim up. Man, why is it always like pulling teeth to get someone to back a claim up around here? I mean, here I am settling for a third party sourcing someone else's claims, but at least I finally get what I'm asking for...
edit on 22-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join