It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina Rejects Facts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure. Give us an article from a liberal politician with them "spewing a half-truth and outright fabrication". Fairs fair.

How about this for starters:

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan'

Source

So your best shot is a quote that is several years old? I thought the original claim was that these lies are made all the time?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Fiorna rejects facts ?

How bout her critics REJECTING the FACT PP was started by a RACIST.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Those are all topics. None of them are lies or half-truths, and not to mention you linked to all of zero articles of a politician saying anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure. Give us an article from a liberal politician with them "spewing a half-truth and outright fabrication". Fairs fair.

How about this for starters:

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan'

Source

You think the rubber stamp President is liberal?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Did we forget the bigger problem in this discussion, that abortions are simply a nicer word for murder of the unborn?
Isn't that the bigger truth that is constantly being circumvented to sell the liberal spiel?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Fiorna rejects facts ?

Can you show where her critics were given this question?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Fiorna rejects facts ?

This is a good one too.

I don't really equate eugenics with racism...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

it doesnt matter if you do or not.........the fact was she was a racist, whether you equate her ideals on eugenics with it or not.......

Its funny, Conservatives are called science deniers, and deniers of facts if they are skeptical of man made global warming.......

But then liberals deny the fact that killing a baby is murder.....lol how does THAT compute to denying science
edit on 9/22/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Those are all topics. None of them are lies or half-truths, and not to mention you linked to all of zero articles of a politician saying anything.

If you look at the progressive position on many of those topics, you find misdirection, lies, and obfuscation of facts. I listed the topics because we can pick anyone of them and start bringing out article after article. If there is one you'd like to pick, by all means go ahead...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is hilarious.

The left never tells 'lies' only the right!

First casualty in politics is the truth.

All warfare is based on DECEPTION, and politics is a WAR.

A war of ideology.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

If you look at the progressive position on many of those topics, you find misdirection, lies, and obfuscation of facts. I listed the topics because we can pick anyone of them and start bringing out article after article. If there is one you'd like to pick, by all means go ahead...

Still deflecting from what I asked for huh? When are you going to post some links and quotes? You claimed that they are out there all the time, so list them. I don't care what topics they are attached to. Show me a left leaning politician that has lied in the media recently.

I mean, I'm not even defending the left here. I'm just asking you to man up to your claims.
edit on 22-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

But then liberals deny the fact that killing a baby is murder.....lol how does THAT compute to denying science

You and I obviously differ about when we consider it's a "baby." I'm with the Supreme Court ruling, 24 weeks. Brain activity has begun and the fetus resembles that of a human.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Murder isn't a scientific term... So calling something or not calling it murder has nothing to do with denying science.
edit on 22-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Still deflecting from what I asked for huh? When are you going to post some links and quotes?

Not deflecting. I asked you to pick one... Not going to spend my time pulling random articles on each and every topic. Someone else posted the clear lies about Obamacare and the best anyone could say is that it is old as if that makes it less of a lie.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well the science says we all come from the same place.

A womb.

That is where people come from.

Given the chance.

The only people I See REJECTING facts are Fiorna critics.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You said "Do we really need to start listing all the half-truths and outright fabrications that liberals spew on a daily basis?" (I added the bold). A lie said years ago isn't a daily basis. You should be able to pull up yesterday's headlines and pull a quote of a left leaning politician lying recently just as easily as someone did it for Fiorina. I don't care about the topic. Just browse recent headlines and find one.

Man up to your claims or admit that you were being hyperbolic.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

Fiorna rejects facts ?

This is a good one too.

I don't really equate eugenics with racism...

What do you equate eugenics with?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Carly Fiorina is very articulate. It's why she did so well in the last debate. She's vey smart but her failures as a CEO and her ideas of building-up the 6th fleet sounds like she would engage the U.S. in more world conflicts. Continuing on a U.S. foreign policy path of interventionism really concerns me.

Reject facts build up more war she sounds like the perfect Republican. The only other thing she needs to do is claim that God made America and she will be a shoe in.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Democrats keep deflecting and denying.

No small wonder the Republicans slaughtered Democrats in last years elections.

Get ready for a "genocide" of Democrats next year.

Democrats need a re-branding and a name change real soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats keep deflecting and denying.

No small wonder the Republicans slaughtered Democrats in last years elections.

Get ready for a "genocide" of Democrats next year.

Democrats need a re-branding and a name change real soon.

Ya know if the left would stop murdering future voters. They wouldn't have to make people from other countries their voter base.
edit on 22-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join