It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

91-year-old woman charged over 260,000 Auschwitz deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Nothing wrong with that. We were never against the genocide we were against losing the war.
Truth is Hitler could have killed all the jews he wanted had he remained a good boy to the banking
elites who at the time were not jewish. He made Bush a fortune and that fortune and influence
led the way for his son and grandson to become presidents. I understand your stance - going after these
"nobodies" while the ones that profited and influenced and invested in it go free. I mean you have people
railing for the American company Ford when if he had gotten it his way "AMERICA" wouldn't exist.
None of them sentenced as traitors and hung.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WP4YT

Tell us how you really feel.
However I do agree with the thought - a jewish person can call something antisemitic and is praised while a black person making a claim against racism is called "using the card"...It's funny how perception works.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That to my mind is just plain stupidity. Hundreds if not thousands of people are aware of the CIA's various roles and the US Government and many other Governments. By what you're saying, anyone who works for a Government department is guilty!

Can you really think that at the actual time the people at the bottom of the ladder seriously knew what was going on? Jeez there are people today that still don't know what is going on right under there noses by their own Governments despite so much information being readily available. Look at 9/11 people don't want to believe their own Government could be responsible for the murder of 3000 of their own citizens, its a natural reaction. So by the same token why would some 20yr old radio operator believe the rumourmill even if she was aware of it which I doubt, information was hard to come by in those days and certainly during wartime propaganda played a huge role. For many many years the German people refused to believe places like Auschwitz existed. I would think that this young girl probably only heard of the atrocities and genocide after the event like the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So you think a 20 year old lass could have prevented the wickedness of the time do you? Would it occur to you She was probably very afraid of being raped or hurt if she didn't do her job. A lot of Germans didn't approve.

Something that often doesn't get mentioned is that those people with numbers on their arms were working in the munitions and other factories and those numbers recorded this work for which they were rewarded with extra rations.

They were the work force the Germans depended on so did they cooperate with the Germans against the Allies by doing their jobs and producing goods? - fair question when applied to both her case and theirs.

I am not in any way condoning what happened in the war but there is a complete sense of unfairness over this and leaving it so late and prosecuting people in their 90's is wrong. It also surprises me that with such a bad conscience she should have had were she guilty, she hasn't died earlier.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Yes, lets charge her for a quarter million deaths and give asylum to all the German Scientists who had a consistent active role in the genocide.

Exactly the proper view.

Some people still want revenge or at the least, not let the situation go. Most of the world has moved on.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Erm that's another alleged war criminal, a book-keeper not the woman in question who's identity is not being released as she was classed as a juvenile at the time

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It is never to late to kill that nazi scum.
No mater what her excuse is.
She knew ...
Don't really care what she did and for how long.
We've been hearing nazi-excuses for over 70 years, she knew she was involved. So sue her ass of and lock her up untill she passes away.
And you know what plain stupidity is?
Letting her go under the excuse that she didn't know or for just being a radio-operative...
because that kind of excuses have been used by them ffing nazi scum for over 70 years.
About time she gets what's tightfully coming to her.
Justice!
edit on 22-9-2015 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

And will you want the same to all the US troops in Afghanistan who have been ordered to stand by and let the Afghan soldiers rape little boys? Would you be more than happy for them all to be prosecuted on "moral" grounds too?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Oh ffa pack a bag and leave society..... World War II is over... Done with, all you dingbats clinging on to the past.

Its ridiculous how the zionist martyr machine can keep this BS up. What a gigantic waste of money, time and media space.

Next up..... Last survivor of the Napoleonic war found 200 years old, being tried for war crimes commited as a baby during his job as a googoogaga for Napoleon.

I have zero respect for these trials occuring at the moment.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Metallicus

She will have the opportunity in court to tell her side of it.

who made the Jews jury judge jury and executioner? Oh yeah, they control the world now. Native Americans don't, so that's why there's no one brought to trial for their genocide. Or any other of the many genocide that has happened in the last 100 years. Only the Jews. The special Jews. The ones who control the world now. Used the holocaust as an excuse to take power.

There is also the fact that the people who committed the crimes against the native americans are all long dead....kind of hard to bring a dead person to trial.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And the witch hunt continues. Why aren't all the Capos that helped the Germans to kill Jews being tried for their crimes? Out of all of them only five truly answered for their crimes fifteen others were given slaps on the wrist and their records were sealed. But they are going after this person who had no hand in killing anyone. These "Nazi hunters" are the real monsters now.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
It is never to late to kill that nazi scum.
No mater what her excuse is.
She knew ...
Don't really care what she did and for how long.
We've been hearing nazi-excuses for over 70 years, she knew she was involved. So sue her ass of and lock her up untill she passes away.

Hopefully, one day we get to do the same to the zionist scum of Israel.... Leave their rotting corpses hanging by the neck for all to see, for the attrocities they are commiting right here and right now.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

And you really think that all the settlers involved in colonising America and destroying the Native's way of life would have been prosecuted had they been alive today? Hardly

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Oh ffa pack a bag and leave society..... World War II is over... Done with, all you dingbats clinging on to the past.

Its ridiculous how the zionist martyr machine can keep this BS up. What a gigantic waste of money, time and media space.

Next up..... Last survivor of the Napoleonic war found 200 years old, being tried for war crimes commited as a baby during his job as a googoogaga for Napoleon.

Read the holocaust industry by Norman Finkelstein and you'll find out why these trails continue. Israel makes billions playing the guilt trip on other nations.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

And you really think that all the settlers involved in colonising America and destroying the Native's way of life would have been prosecuted had they been alive today? Hardly

No idea, but we can't really determine that since none of them are alive. Speculating and guessing will get us nowhere. The stories I have read on this case you brought up all say the prosecution has ample evidence of her crimes, so I guess we will have to wait and see. Unless we know everything they have, how can you say she IS innocent? Similar situation, I guess, as to how LEO is viewed these days? Some good, some bad, but bad overrides good and they are all bad.....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Read the holocaust industry by Norman Finkelstein and you'll find out why these trails continue. Israel makes billions playing the guilt trip on other nations.

So do African Americans in the US...only it is guilt tripping whites in the US. I don't hear anyone being able to scream for them to stop without being called a racist.....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TOYBEAR

Truth is Hitler could have killed all the jews he wanted had he remained a good boy to the banking elites who at the time were not jewish.

Actually Zionist did run the banking industry in Germany and financed Hitler.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So do African Americans in the US...only it is guilt tripping whites in the US. I don't hear anyone being able to scream for them to stop without being called a racist.....

African Americans in America are not another nation now are they? Have the African Americans been handed billions to them for something that never happened to them like Israel has been given?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Look at her pic in the article. Sitting there, arms crossed, jaw set in defiance, even now.

That isn't a pic of her it's Oskar Groening.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

African Americans in America are not another nation now are they? Have the African Americans been handed billions to them for something that never happened to them like Israel has been given?

Sure..I would say billions in reparations have been spent on African American cultural programs, funding, etc over the years. And I can't recall the last living slave I have met, so it didn't happen to any of the ones alive today. Nope they are not in another nation, but the racism and slavery all stems from their "parent nation" selling them in the first place...just similarities with the accusations and stories that wreaks of bias when it comes to people crying over this SS Nazi POS being tried for crimes....
edit on 9/22/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join