It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter report of SCUD hitting Tisil Syria....massive explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another report from typically accurate source. This would be really bad.

source - twitter

If accurate that is going to be a game changer yall.
edit on 9/21/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why?, it's just another bomb in a country that gets bombed daily. Why would this one be a "Game Changer"?....Serious qustion.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This might expose my ignorance, but can you clarify what you mean by a game changer?

Who do you think fired the alleged SCUD?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah my kids are getting rockets from Gaza as well

Only one per night so far, might be a distraction, might be something coordinated.

Cody

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's probably the Syrian Army firing the SCUD's. They've been known to do so from time to time.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Why?, it's just another bomb in a country that gets bombed daily. Why would this one be a "Game Changer"?....Serious qustion.

Its a bit larger and less accurate than most.....casualties could be big, and if it is Tisil there has been a lot of activity there. I don't think SCUD's are fired that often so this would up the ante in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'll try and help out here

When you live in the middle east every morning is a possible game changer, as I just posted my kids have a rocket every night this week, it won't make the msm until a lucky hit kills someone and Israel responds.

Then cue the haters

They don't live live it, but they condemn without without first hand knowledge and sleepless nights, I'd like to see a thread with rockets landing in their neighbourhoods, cue the inevitable flaming

And the my history is better than yours

*Yawn*

Cody

edit on 21/9/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh! Israel ... I thought for some reason we were talking about Syria. Seems thinks are escalating all over if so. This is bad.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Did u came to accuse Palestinians for the strike in Syria?

Also it maybe not ur kids fault but it took two sides to create the situation there and i think there are sleepless nights on behind those walls with their living areas destroyed and thousands of kids blown to pieces.. One do not need to hate one or another to look both sides and realize how unbalanced the situation truly is.

Sry for the offtopic just answered on another.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Another report from typically accurate source. This would be really bad.

source - twitter

If accurate that is going to be a game changer yall.

Could SCUD be right going by the video, which is the outgoing source, with quite a few launching report sounds and just a ball of light. They do use IED rocket assist mortars around there, Still you might expect to see something of a trail though, although the video might just not have picked it up.
edit on 21-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Because when they start using Scud's against cities, destroying the essential infrastructure like power stations, power lines, substations, hospitals, clinics, telephone exchanges, supermarkets, makes those areas uninhabitable and forces thousands of refugees to leave.

Take out a power station, and you deprive thousands of electricity. Food in fridges/freezers goes off, medicines become unusable, hospitals can't operate (they can only last so long on emergency generators). Take out telephone exchanges, and the city loses the ability to coordinate and communicate.

All those refugees will have to go somewhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Whereabouts on this map are we talking about?

Is it more coastal? In the region around Latakia? Or is it more up by Aleppo? or is it further down by Damascus?

Oh, wait ... would it be this one? Tasil? in the neighborhood of the Golan heights.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

I'll try and help out here

When you live in the middle east every morning is a possible game changer, as I just posted my kids have a rocket every night this week, it won't make the msm until a lucky hit kills someone and Israel responds.

Then cue the haters

They don't live live it, but they condemn without without first hand knowledge and sleepless nights, I'd like to see a thread with rockets landing in their neighbourhoods, cue the inevitable flaming

And the my history is better than yours

*Yawn*

Cody

So you must be living in Canaan or ancient SyriaPalestina.. been there, it's actually very beautiful country.. do you have thoughts of leaving since the situation is precarious and ever changing from one day to another- as you mentioned, everyday is indeed a game changer..
edit on 22-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

I used to live in Israel but moved back to England after a messy divorce.
My kids live with their mum out there.

It is indeed a beautiful country

Cody

top topics

join