It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS, not new to Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi there. I'm not a forum newbie, but I thought I would introduce myself here.
I wanted to come onto another forum which is open minded and does not censor information. I was a member of a well known forum since early 2012, and never so much had a warning from the mods. Last week, after a protracted period of trolling by extremists, which the mods did nothing about, I found myself permenantly banned. I do not think I am the first to be treated like this. It seems that they get upset when you get close to the truth and call them out on it. I found that my thread got sent to the Rant Room due to another former moderator spamming it, then I was allowed to be verbally abused by this person and his sock puppet, but couldn't report it as the thread was ranted. This person accused me of being a rapist and a paedophile, which is deeply offensive, but was not banned as he was a Premium Subscriber.
I am here to carry on my research into the Christian Patriarchy movement, and the far right groups it supports in the name of "Fundamentalist Christianity". I hope you will give me respect and allow me to do this without being trolled.
Thank you.
TS

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Don't worry about being banned from the other site, this is the best forum there is! Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

Are you anti-establishment, or Anti-disestablishment? Either way, welcome!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi.

We have strict rules about "Board wars" here

Terms and Conditions
16g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

You may want to check your history at the door.

new topics

top topics

join