It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Humanity, Deep in a South African cave,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I found this documentary facilitating. Please do not turn this post into a religious thread, as my intentions are to get feedback from fellow ATS-ers.

Growing up being taught (as many of us were) about the "Christian" stand point on creationism, if you do watch the video in it's entirety when you have time; you may walk away scratching your head...

I hope you enjoy as much as I did. Amazing,

www.youtube.com...

Here is a brief summary for those of you that don't have-time/resources to watch.

Program Description
NOVA and National Geographic present exclusive access to a unique discovery of ancient remains. Located in an almost inaccessible chamber deep in a South African cave, the site required recruiting a special team of experts slender enough to wriggle down a vertical, pitch-dark, seven-inch-wide passage. Most fossil discoveries of human relatives consist of just a handful of bones. But down in this hidden chamber, the team uncovered an unprecedented trove—so far, over 1,500 bones—with the potential to rewrite the story of our origins. They may help fill in a crucial gap in the fossil record and tell us how Homo, the first member of the human family, emerged from ape-like ancestors like the famous Lucy. But how did hundreds of bones end up in the remote chamber? The experts are considering every mind-boggling possibility. Join NOVA on the treacherous descent into this cave of spectacular and enigmatic finds, and discover their startling implications for the saga of what made us human.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A mod will be along shortly to delete this thread
There are numerous other threads already
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-9-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Please do not turn this post into a religious thread, as my intentions are to get feedback from fellow ATS-ers.

Growing up being taught (as many of us were) about the "Christian" stand point on creationism, if you do watch the video in it's entirety when you have time; you may walk away scratching your head...

So which is it?
First you say not to talk religion, then you go on to state your opinion about stupid Christians.

Sorry, after your blatant double standards I could not read the rest of your OP.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread ...

top topics

join