It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I understand respecting other cultures, but why don't we respect our own anymore? Whatever happened to standing for truth, justice, and the American way?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I am so angry that I will hold my real opinion. This is so bad that I could cry. Why, why did we go there?

I so agree with you!

I know this does not only apply to Afghanistan but to other countries in the Middle East, my question is why?
We are all born with a natural instinct to know right from wrong. I believe all humans know raping a child is wrong. Raping anything is wrong!

I have no sympathy for a paedophiles. I know there are some places on this earth when a paedophile is caught abusing a child that paedophile disappears and is never again seen alive. I don't support that idea but prison is a good punishment.

And to those mental health personnel who have classified this type of behaviour as a psychiatric disorder can not call it anything else because they believe mankind is made up of only a body with a mind. They refuse to accept that man also has a spirit which leads man as well.
edit on 21-9-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I guess you have to witness this practices to believe is true, meanwhile it only stays as here say, but as many people witness this they start to question why is happening specially when here in the US is something regarded as against nature and punished by law.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

my question is why?

It supposedly has to do with not violating women. If you can accept that.

edit on 9/21/2015 by angeldoll because: inserted the word "supposedly".

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

my question is why?

I don't understand what you mean. Can you clarify for me?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

my question is why?

As it was explained to me prior to my first deployment: women are for procreation, men are for recreation.

Sums it up pretty tidily, I would say.

In their minds, anyway.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, that's it. Also, it not only boys in puberty, it's with any boy, and also one another. Yes. EACH OTHER. But in no way do they think of it as homosexuality. It's more like a "utility", to keep their souls clean. Ugh.

If a boy or another man is not available, a goat or other animal will do.

It's a fact. Flame away, but it's a freaking fact.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

my question is why?

As it was explained to me prior to my first deployment: women are for procreation, men are for recreation.

Sums it up pretty tidily, I would say.

In their minds, anyway.

Wow ......so it was explained to you? I guess by a military leader?

So then rape is a form a recreation? Raping small children is recreation?

I sure am glad I was not in the room when it was explained to you. I would be facing UCMJ charges and if they sent me to Afghanistan and I heard small boys screaming in pain due to being raped; I would be in prison.

I could NEVER live with myself knowing I stood by and did nothing while a child is being raped and I don't care what country I am in, I would stop this act immediately and then deal with the consequences.

I guess I would not be a hero returning from deployment.

edit on 21-9-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I am so angry that I will hold my real opinion. This is so bad that I could cry. Why, why did we go there?

You didn't go there. Your comrads go there.

But yeah, because Corporations. It's all about business boys.
We're just pawns in this game of Chess.
edit on 21-9-2015 by joshint because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So we remove the Taliban which was doing horrible crap and install these monsters?

Is it not possible to find people there that have a basic sense of human rights? I don't care if they are shop keepers or farmers, select them, train them and get a judicial / law enforcement brigade to prosecute, jail, or castrate these sub-human pieces of #.

Seriously, I scream at the absurdity of spilling our soldiers blood to install these monsters into positions of power and authority that are just as sick as the Taliban!

Rape little boys, loose your testicles. That may "cure" this disease real quick.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Because even mentioning this fact in Europe will get you shunned and labelled a Nazi. Because of this the muslim/immigration rape epidemic in Europe is rarely ever talked about in the media or the public debate. The media also have a tendency to call these muslims natives or otherwise conceal their identity. Liberals and the cultural marxist cultural media elite are instrumental in ignoring and covering this subject up, therefore they have blood on their hands. They're brainwashed cowards really.

I did delete that comment though after considering it. Too late I guess.

It's not a coincidence they chose the rape of Europe by Zeus as one of the symbols of the European Union.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, that's it. Also, it not only boys in puberty, it's with any boy, and also one another. Yes. EACH OTHER. But in no way do they think of it as homosexuality. It's more like a "utility", to keep their souls clean. Ugh.

If a boy or another man is not available, a goat or other animal will do.

It's a fact. Flame away, but it's a freaking fact.

I have seen the goat videos.... disgusting.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Boadicea

I guess you have to witness this practices to believe is true, meanwhile it only stays as here say, but as many people witness this they start to question why is happening specially when here in the US is something regarded as against nature and punished by law.

Yes! I've been called a outright liar when I've brought this up to some people, although I never claimed personal knowledge. But I understand it's difficult to accept. They don't want to believe that our country could turn a blind eye like that. Some don't want to believe that their sons (and daughters) were part of it while serving their country. I don't want to believe it either, but I do.

I'm glad this is getting national attention. People need to know. Especially those who think war is the best and only answer to everything.

(post by joshint removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

my question is why?

I don't understand what you mean. Can you clarify for me?

Thanks

I'll try, but this I am only surmising. Since it's a sin to lust after women, (the reason women stay covered) this 'utility is used to reduce a sexual response towards women. I guess.'

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

This is pretty much what I was getting at with my liberal comment. It was a cheap and unneccessary shot, I stand by it though.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You're asking western questions about an eastern concept. It doesn't work.

Yea, it sucks. And it's horrific. The only way to stop it would be to entirely supplant a couple thousand years of culture. Good luck with that.

As for "standing up" and doing something: okay, go for it. And what did you do? Stop it? No, no you did not. You didn't even manage to stop it for that one person, because as soon as you got carted off it continued to happen. So you're in trouble, your unit is down in manpower, the perpetrator is completely free, and the victim is still a victim.

Super plan.

As Angie said, flame away. Doesn't change the reality of things.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

my question is why?

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join