It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop blaming the USA, Russia, NK etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So much is going on and has been lately with war. But me personally none of it is my fight as an America, my struggle is personal. What about you?

Let's stop putting a country's name on war an start using the people's whose pulling the strings. I'm sure most of the world doesn't want death and destruction. It's easy to blame another nation as a whole, especially when it is not your own country.

Stop feeding the war machine. we all know these wars are all strategic efforts by a very few psychopaths.

I guess I'm just sick of all the hate I get for being an American, it bothers me that people are blinded so easily.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm just another human on this planet.
I can more often than not avoid violence.
All this war crap messes up many of my days.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

I agree. Allow me to contribute some names.

John McCain-ISIS

Barack Obama-Syria and Libya

Hillary Clinton-Benghazi

Let's not forget Bush/Cheney for 9/11.

I can keep going if you want.

edit on 21-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added names

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Well, let me just pull out old faithful because pretty pictures explain things so much better.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yeah it's rough .....Try being Muslim in America...

Just saying .

And I do agree with you .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM
So much is going on and has been lately with war. But me personally none of it is my fight as an America, my struggle is personal. What about you?

Let's stop putting a country's name on war an start using the people's whose pulling the strings. I'm sure most of the world doesn't want death and destruction. It's easy to blame another nation as a whole, especially when it is not your own country.

Stop feeding the war machine. we all know these wars are all strategic efforts by a very few psychopaths.

I guess I'm just sick of all the hate I get for being an American, it bothers me that people are blinded so easily.

Honestly, you shouldn't get mad when people speak negatively about the country in general. If we really believe in free speech, it should apply to everyone, right?

Besides, you might be surprised by how many people around the world love America. Our music, pop culture, celebs, athletes, and movies are loved all over the world. And even if you don't travel overseas, you can meet people online from all over the world that love different aspects of America. You can even join different international websites & forums that love to hear from Americans.

But it's up to you to ignore the negativity & focus on the positivity.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

World peace is in jeopardy if the war machine continues it's on slaughter.

You should not take it personally, but these guys behind the wheel have to stop.

The least myself and others can do is echo the truth, and you too should do the same. Deny Ignorance!

Peace
edit on 21-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Hey, people with common sense and thinking for themselves, don't gobble every drop of the media's poisonous propaganda so don't blame the American people for the acts and greed of the psychopaths who run it.

Every country has its own Power Tower today made up of people with utterly no conscience or care as to what they inflict on others. They have inveigled their way into our governments and various institutions such as:

Legal systems, hence rothschild and rockerfellar's and their minions protection through the anti semetic laws.

Education especially where the dumbing down of the schooling system has been most successful.

Medicine - funny how much money is going into finding a cure for cancer yet nothing for the ordinary folk but strange (just as an example) no royal seems to suffer from it when its as virulent as 1 in 3?

I could go on but most people here I am sure can see their malicious tendrils penetration into all walks of our lives.

It hasn't escaped my mind that were America the country it was with a huge manufacturing and employment base for the majority of its people, that those who want American forces doing their bidding have ensured that with so many unemployed the ranks of its Forces are always fully stocked, ready for their bidding. The Middle Class has effectively gone and it consisted of many of those decent people who would have spoken out against these dire policies America have been involved in around the world.

My government is exactly the same in fact Rothschild sits behind the throne of Britain aligning himself with the ranks of the old European Ruling families, where else would one have expected to find him?

A trip through an English translation of the Babylonian Talmud would horrify and shock most people and its well time these teachings, which have undoubtedly created some of these individuals, though not all, need to be exposed for the rest of the world to understand why we are considered as animals to be exploited or killed - which we certainly are today.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Congratulations, you have a very good library there of some of the worst menaces within the world and who deliberately stand against peace and people. The one thing most of those involved in your library are some of the biggest haters ever bred.

The Mirror's front page is especially brilliant and obviously done before the media was taken over and redesigned to be purely a propaganda machine for those already mentioned.

With the greedy at the very top who obviously should be locked up, I suggest a cell with all their money in it and they be left in solitary confinement to count it each and every day - a task most will never complete even if they started as soon as they learned to count. The lesson too much money is abad for you needs to be taught and its crimes paid for.

The novelty of inflicting pain and murder on others for its acquisition would soon go and the pointlessness of their actual lives might flicker into their heads.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Wat has been around forever and it's people with big egos and a lot of money that start it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There is a disconnect between people and governments. Nationalism is used to support actions that move public money to cronies in the corporate sector (or state sector in communist countries). Sometimes it happens by mistake that your country does something in your interest, but in general it's collateral damage.

Countries ARE responsible because they are representing the corporations behind them. The people of a country are only responsible in supporting it doing criminal activity they aren't aware of. I call this limited liability, ie not enough responsibility to hate on the people of a country, tribe, religion, political idea, etc. And they do not deserve the punishments we're seeing everyday.

edit: ofc there are exceptions as in everything else. Feel free to moderately hate the shills
edit on 21 9 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Be patient .One day the wheels will come off Mystery Babylon and the crazies will end . It's kind of like a cold that has to run it's course .

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
while i agree with what you said, it's a selected few creating this mess, probably just a few thousand, and yet a country of 300 million is blamed, but i want to play devil's advocate.
Isn't the entire country to blame?
When we allow this to happen, when all we do is complain about it on websites and social media and don't get our hands dirty, aren't we to blame?
isn't the whole united states to blame when we, the citizens complain but just sit idle and let history repeat itself?
government does not equal god.
it would succumb to the pressure of hundreds of millions of people.
jon stewart managed to get help for the 9/11 first responders, with just himself, and a few million fans.
imagine what 100 million (or more) people could do.
but, for the most part we sit back and do nothing.
in an over simplified example, if i know a woman is being abused by someone, and i don't report it to the police, i can't also go around saying "well i wasn't doing it so i should have no blame"
Our inaction makes us responsible for the horrible actions of a selected few.
why aren't we doing anything?
Well my personal answer is we have it too good, you can only start a revolution when you have nothing, but us?
way too comfy in our own lifestyle

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I think of America like a tomato. The seed was planted with our new found colony's. As the tomato grew so did our Industrial Age, boy it was the biggest most beautiful tomato the world has ever seen. But not before long insects would infect this tomato, they would plant themselves inside, killing it slowly. it will rot in the sun never to return to its full potential, and never to be consumed the way it was meant too, for the people of its land.
edit on 21-9-2015 by STEEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

This was a really good post. Well said.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Yeah it's rough .....Try being Muslim in America...

Obama, doesn't seem to have it so rough.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Its gonna be hardest being Muslim in this country, just wait for the next "Muslim terror attack" on our soil will be even worse. the stock market crash will immediately follow, everyone who is not ultra rich loses, the ultra rich will make trillions and own the market entirely this time because the middle class will be finished off completely. Who will we blame and attack if history tells us anything? Just my 2 cents. Hope things go the other way. Be safe.

top topics

join