It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Processors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When speaking in video game terms, a game's experience is only as good as the computers' processor. If you have a processor that doesn't meet the games requirements, you get an experience that is stunted and not up-to-par. The more demanding the specs of the game are, the better the computer processor must be. Have a weak computer and a game that demands high processing power? The game won't work as it was intended.

Where am I going with this and why is it in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum? Well, think of the reality outside of ourselves as the video game and our brains as the computer processor. The universe around us is SO complex and intricate, just one grain of sand contains trillions of atoms within it. If that one tiny grain of sand contains trillions of atoms within it, can you imagine how many atoms are in every grain of sand on every beach in the entire world? Or to take it even further, can you imagine how many atoms are within the entire universe? The simple answer is that no, you can't.

Everything we see is made of atoms, from the air we breathe to the body we inhabit to the planets, stars, and galaxies. It is all composed of atoms, every single bit of it. If there are TRILLIONS of atoms in one tiny grain of sand, how many are there in the entire universe? An unfathomable number of them, it may as well be infinite. There is no number that can encapsulate how complex and intricate the world around us is. It is perfect in every single way, everything acts just as it should, from a tumbleweed being blown by the wind here on Earth to a rock rolling down a hill on a planet on the opposite side of the universe, everything acts as it should and within the laws of physics. It is a perfect model, a perfect world in its makeup and processes.

So, since the world is so perfect in its makeup and processes, it must have a processor to match it. That processor is your brain. If your processor is damaged or missing components, the quality of the world around you suffers for it (from your perspective) just like a game suffers from a computer processor if it isn't up to par to the games requirements. Hit your head in the right way and damage a part of your processor, you could lose all memory, hit your eye on something you can go blind or your vision can be damaged. If you have a perfectly healthy brain though, you have the perfect processor for the perfect world around you, you are a mirror image of the perfect world you see around you.

Do you see the light? It reveals the world around you, it is your vision. You see your computer or phone screen within the light as you read this. You know how religion calls God light? Well you are seeing God's light right now, that light is perfection, it is what reveals the perfection around you. Forget worldly affairs, what is happening right now is perfection personified within you. You are a perfect processor, you are God's processor and you are experiencing his world right now.

We are part of something greater than ourselves, but that does not separate us from that "something greater", you are an intricate part of it, the most important part in fact. Without you, the processor, the game cannot be played, and as I have said you must have a processor to match the game. What is this "something greater"? Religion calls it God, but those who do not believe in a God, you call it the universe. It is what science is trying to explain, it is that "something greater" and you are that "something greater" experiencing itself in the form of light.

What you see is who you are. Not what you are looking at but the thing that reveals what you look at. That thing is the light of God, the image of God, the thing we are created within. Look in the mirror and you are being created in God's image, the image of light you see. "God" has been within our very existence this entire time, we have just had a faulty bulb within our processor. Replace that faulty bulb and see the true light that is within you. You are perfection.

Thank you for reading.
edit on 9/20/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sometimes after I play Zelda, I see a vase and want to smash it for a rupee or heart, but I know better than that.
On a more serious note, your OP gives a very nice explanation to the phrase that goes something like, ''Every where you go, there you are.'' Not sure who said it first. I get a little spooked when people who ''talk to themselves'' start yelling seemingly non-sequiturs, because then I question how it relates back to myself.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

''Every where you go, there you are.'' Not sure who said it first.

It's actually "No matter where you go, there you are."
Buckaroo Banzai.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Psalm 139
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Darkness, darkness
Be my pillow

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Awesome song, I've never heard of it before. Great message within it.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage Thank you for the reference as to where that expression came from. Buckaroo Bonsai looks really cool, I've always liked Peter Weller.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 Thank you for the beautiful and comforting Psalm. It's definitely getting noted in my bible notes.

top topics

join