It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So are masons the bad guys or the good guys?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's those dudes with the fez hats you gotta watch out for.

Always doing crap for kids!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lucindawrites
Whatever drugs you're on, you need to share.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Only Thing Bad About Freemsonry... Is They Have To Keep Re-Explaining Themselves To The Nutbags Who Want An Explanation For Not Literally Ruling The World. As If It Their Duties....
"

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I Am A Pseudo Wood Chip With A Chip On His Shoulder... Makes Me Rock...
So I Rock On...

Ask Me When I Became A Entered Apprentice And I Say:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Ask Me When I Became A Entered Apprentice And I Say:

I am a lost one?

And i wont find an answer there, nor in my riddles, but i just get a logic explanation of anatomy, that says i dont need religion.

YeaAhh riighhT

Most freemasons are at a place where they lose faith and get a meaning with their "brothers" and well logics

Freemasonry; The lost Ones

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anansi
Most freemasons are at a place where they lose faith and get a meaning with their "brothers" and well logics

Freemasonry; The lost Ones

How is it you can say this?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

We will always be animals, if we can't control it, well nothing else will matter how divine or sacred it is..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Anansi
That's not an answer.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River
Masons in today's society are not the same Mason's from the past who knew what the holy building practice meant.

The information like religion was taught as a different spiritual value, for the real circumstance involved occultism and evil spiritual attacks in ancient times.

Philosophy was always considered wisdom....as long as no methodology was employed to change spirit....hence the male philosophers continued to discuss spirit and wisdom.

Occultists however continued in their own orders and many times defied the system that the Masons tried to teach, that of mutual spiritual respect and equality in life.

Although the Masons might have been a society who involved the establishment in America, it was overtaken by the other elitists evil occult societies who only believed in evil gain and evil tactics.

Spirit battle on Earth has always been about human choice and human action and the loving spiritual life has never won against the occultist....they always manage to destroy life.

This is why many secretive orders of spiritual brotherhoods worked together to try to find the occultists and rid their society of their presence....only because their self possessed nature involved the destruction of life itself based on greed and ownership status.

Occultism has always been the employment of the satanic practice of converting matter and then conjuring evil spirits.

The Masons, who knew the old building technique of stone levitation learnt their lesson and vowed to never use the practice again. Sadly the information was still used to employ the wisdom of nuclear fuel creation....and we gained the same result as their own past mistakes did.....the destruction of natural life.

Masonry therefore has defended its modern day practices, for the modern day belief is one of brotherhood unity.

I know this is true for my spiritual Teacher as a Spiritualist was also a Mason.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Which lodge are you in?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Which lodge are you in?

I am not in a lodge, I am simply making a spiritual review, that my own spiritual advisor was a Mason himself, loving kind and caring.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So it's just merely your opinion and hearsay?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
I am not in a lodge, I am simply making a spiritual review, that my own spiritual advisor was a Mason himself, loving kind and caring.

Your 'spiritual review' is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So are the Masons more of a secret club, exclusive, or a charitable (help society) effort?
There is a lodge near where I live and have seen neither good nor bad from them. Thanks for the effort responding.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

There are no good guys or bad guys.

You could be a "bad" guy and not even know it. It all depends on what you think is "bad". The same is true the other way around.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kittensandpaws
...or a charitable (help society) effort?

You can think of it as a self-improvement club that does charity.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kittensandpaws
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So are the Masons more of a secret club, exclusive, or a charitable (help society) effort?
There is a lodge near where I live and have seen neither good nor bad from them. Thanks for the effort responding.

A healthy dose of charity and societal help. We help locally, and nationally. The idea of 'secrecy' gets blown way out of proportion by people who want so badly to find out we are exceptionally evil or neutral...but running the whole country. It just isn't that way. It's a fraternal organization of men, of good spirit of a certain age, who wish to gain their own personal knowledge through allegorical stories and descriptions. Otherwise we do all sorts of fundraisers and of course the Shriner's Hospital system is huge.

The entirety of the secrets is simply this. We have words, grips, and a few things that we swear to secrecy. When we swear to secrecy, we mean that we (I in this case) as a Brother, will not personally reveal what out tokens are. Beyond that, you can type two simple words in Google and find out everything I know despite being a Master Mason. The secrecy just means what I said above...I personally will not show you the things I was shown. I prefer not looking into until I raise and pass through each ceremony. It allows me to go in fresh.

The greatest and most hearty laugh I ever have about the whole Masons/evil thing is simple...all one has to do is go to a lodge and petition and meet three requirements. Good spirit, male of age, and a belief in the Grand Architect. There you have it...The laugh though is that if all these CTers went to a lodge, petitioned and cleared through Master Mason with the hopes of "discovering" everything...they will be terrifically disappointed when they find out that beyond the tokens, we a re set of guys having a relaxed and good time eating, doing fish fries and helping out the community. That is literally what it is.

BTW this wasn't an angry response at you...actually it wasn't angry at all. I thought I would just toss some extra info your way

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Thanks KyoZero, that was a clear description.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What is bad and what is good? Neither can exist without the other, and in each exists, in part, at least, the other.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join