It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half way through the apocalypse. 11years to go.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Do you feel it yet. Is life getting harder things becoming more expensive. More and more misery on the TV set.
This is the apocalypse welcome all. What a time to be alive to witness the greatest event in the history of mankind.
The prophecy states the the beginnings of the end of this world would start in the the year 1999 and would last for 27years.
Out of those 27 years 25 of them would be of wars and battles.
2026 take away 25 gives us 2001.
So what happened in 2001 that started the wars and battles that would last for 25years.
Sept 11 and the war in Afghanistan.
So we have 11years left before the end.
This is when things get heavy. They call it the quickening when everything begins to speed up.
Before the comet arrives which will mark the halfway point of the apocalypse. An event will happen in Egypt that will push Russia into Europe .Then the moslim world will rush upon rome and France to take what is left .China will invade all of Asia and the pacific
All the animals will die and all the fish will die. There will be plauges that will wipout 2/3 of mankind. There will be a shortage of food and millions will starve. Meteors will fall upon the earth from the comet. The earth will lose its natural mostion and shake .A million men will be executed and then another million all beheaded. And much more
If you have made it this far then God is giving you a chance to be saved.
This is all planned by him.
He will not destroy the earth but he is going to restart again.
Like what he did in the time of Noah.
This time he will use fire.
This is all in accordance with the Holy sriptues.

God has kept his promise he has sent a savour who will lead you to victory. This is the bourbon prophecy. Princess Diana carried the bourbon bloodline. And the prophecy states that a second born child in England would one day become the king of France Denmark and Rome. A great commander who will drive the Russians and the moslims out of Europe.
He will be crowned king Henry the 5th of Avignon because Paris will have been nuked
By the Russians who will mistaken a meteor as an attack. Communism and Putin will fall in Russia and peace on earth will come but china sends an army of 200 million men straight for France and Russia nukes them all. In the end Russia plays the sage and returns back to the church.
I predicted Isis.
The collaspe of the world economy
When you see the comet in the sky all western nations shall be submerged in revolution bloodshed and flames.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Do you feel it yet.

No, do you?

More and more misery on the TV set.

Maybe, but I like the Walking Dead.

The prophecy states the the beginnings of the end of this world would start in the the year 1999 and would last for 27years.

What prophecy? Is this the Y2K bug you're referring to?

2026 take away 25 gives us 2001.

Thanks, I didn't know that.
Did you know 20+2=22?

He will not destroy the earth but he is going to restart again.

Tell him when he pulls the power plug out to wait 10 seconds before putting back in.

God has kept his promise he has sent a savour who will lead you to victory.

Did he say that to me or you? He just told me to bet on the 49ers this year.

Princess Diana carried the bourbon bloodline.

Now this is cool, please elaborate.....

Communism and Putin will fall in Russia and peace on earth will come but china sends an army of 200 million men straight for France and Russia nukes them all.

So peace on Earth for 1 day then hell on Earth?

I predicted Isis.

Wow! Proof?

When you see the comet in the sky all western nations shall be submerged in revolution bloodshed and flames.

Comet Lovejoy graced us in 2011, there is not another comet due for awhile so it assuming if predictions are true this is the comet you're referring to, but I don't see no submerged western nations? Maybe you meant middle eastern countries?
Either way dreams are just that bro dreams.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

You've got one hell of an imagination

I predict that nothing you have predicted will come to pass.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Dam them "Moslims" better let all my "Muslim" brothers know of their plans to try and take over Europe ! Maybe we can stop them before they start !

Since we have this "prediction" we can change the events !

yeah ?

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I feel it Brother!!.

Can you others not see it is another chosen one who can see the future!!.
I for one will rejoice knowing the end will finally get here in 11 years time and not the other dates because this one is the furthest away.
edit on 20-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What prophecy states that the apocalypse began in 1999 and will last for 27 years?
Biblical prophecy does nothing of the kind.
Have you read my thread on "The futility of date-setting"?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
Half way through the apocalypse. 11years to go.

(27 / 2 = 13.5) so that puts the halfway point approximately at mid 2012 not a third way through 2015 which is where we are at presently.

Before the comet arrives which will mark the halfway point of the apocalypse.

If we are at the halfway point according to your title, but should have been at the halfway point 3 years ago according to my math, then where the heck is that comet that marks the half way point?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Love me some Philomena crunk. Although I'd imagine it going straight over some peoples heads

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yes i feel it news for example are so dark even in my small country, humans can't be last species on earth so idk will ALL animals die, I know muslims will be going to rome, I predicted that too, as an re-crusade.

Have had strange dream where earth was clearly off axis coz moon was very close, and yes then there was meteorite, which hit the moon and propably fall to the ocean, which would cause goddamn tsumani.

What you are thinking will happen on egypt ? what part does russia play in it?

Who is this God who are making these calls who get saved?

I don't go to this bloodline thing, coz i think they are parasites and should burn, OH WAIT

And no, noone uses nukes

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

ooops wrong thread video is now correct!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
sounds legit.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
From what I have read, an impact event to come anywhere near causing an extinction level event would need a mass of at least 1.5km. Asteroids with a 1 km diameter strike Earth every 500,000 years on average. According to the Sentry Risk Table the biggest impact event in the foreseeable future from known objects is (410777) 2009 FD which is an Apollo asteroid with a projected diameter of 472 metres. It is calculated that it will approach earth twice in the 22nd century with 29 March 2185 currently having a 1 in 385 chance of impacting Earth.

I found this video interesting Asteroid Impacts on Earth More Powerful than Nuclear Bomb between 2000 and 2013.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yup 2000 years of 'any day now'.....

That's the problem with anonymous and vague prophecies, anyone can claim to have it right....over and over and over...

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I feel a bit hungry, might get a sausage roll a reply to: piney

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well...this certainly sounds familiar to another thread.....

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well, that sounds like a delightful god you have there. All death and aggression. Killing people for not believing, killing people for practicing free will, wiping out mankind just because things didn't go his way. Sounds like a charmer.

As to this alleged "reset"; ever wondered why - in this fantasy world of yours - this isn't accomplished by more subtle, kinder means? You know, the kindly father figure sitting his children down and giving them "the talk", about how everything's going to change, briefly, and it'll be an upheaval but it will all work out fine in the end?

Shall I venture an opinion?

Because folks wouldn't be scared of a god like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beamish

Well, that sounds like a delightful god you have there. All death and aggression. Killing people for not believing, killing people for practicing free will, wiping out mankind just because things didn't go his way. Sounds like a charmer.

As to this alleged "reset"; ever wondered why - in this fantasy world of yours - this isn't accomplished by more subtle, kinder means? You know, the kindly father figure sitting his children down and giving them "the talk", about how everything's going to change, briefly, and it'll be an upheaval but it will all work out fine in the end?

Shall I venture an opinion?

Because folks wouldn't be scared of a god like that.

Er... He did that two thousand years ago and what came of it? Nothing. God has been patient enough. There are people on this planet who can benefit humankind but aren't given the opportunity. They are subdued, persecuted, publicly executed... God wants to His creation improve upon itself without His help. That reflects positively on Him as the Creator. The way things are, humanity isn't going to become better. It's stuck. What's the solution? The Fatherly talk hasn't worked so now it's time for a spanking. To tell a child they will get a smacked bottom in an hour or so would be considered child abuse. A quick, sharp shock has always been the preference. And so it shall be. God doesn't have children as such so He has watched us for an example.

There are those kids who know the smack is coming and warn the child, but you know that children don't listen to other kids when they are preoccupied with other things, especially naughty ones.

So I tell you now, the smack is coming when Daddy gets home. He rang earlier and left a message with Daniel at 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock to say when but it was a bit garbled. If you think about it you can work it out. There, you even have a date and time. It will hurt but the pain will subside and everything will go back to how it should be. For a few thousand years at least. It was the brother who figured out the message and knows what is coming so will go out with his mates and not get involved. They will be back later.

Have you listened? Have you buffalo.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Didn't you post something similar here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not exactly the same I'll admit but the overtones are pretty close.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Yup 2000 years of 'any day now'.....

That's the problem with anonymous and vague prophecies, anyone can claim to have it right....over and over and over...

This one isn't vague. It's very specific:

“Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

“Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days."

Here's the answer:

If this isn't true then why is this near-future date in the Bible? In the days of Daniel (600 BC) they supposedly didn't know anything about astronomy or PI. How did they achieve this? Have we got the Bible wrong? Was it written by geniuses? Or is it Divine intervention? Either way, we have the Bible wrong and have been reading it wrong for millennia. That's why all the prophecies to date have been wrong. Nobody bothered to learn the rules of prophecy.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I lost interest at the very moment you brought up the English blood line stuff, what Anglo-American nonsense,
the 2nd royal child- great king & commander, indeed

how will the flood of Muslim refugees figure into the collapse of a 'western' Europe falling to the insidious Islam Caliphate (a State without borders)

...of the remaining 10 years of the prophecy culmination... will the Biblical 7 year (Tribulation+great tribulation) period happen?

1999+27= 2025... today is 2015 or T-10 years...or else 3 years until a Peace Treaty is made for Jerusalem to be off-limits to takeover from either of the ChrIslam partnership

top topics

<<   2 >>

join