It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Insults Pope with Guest List

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The Catholic Church has made their own bed and now can lie in it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Blazemore2000

What logic are you concerned about? Inviting a leader to a gathering while inviting their opposition? You don't find that a bit insulting and rude?

No, it's called "dialogue". How do you expect people to work out their differences if they can't even talk to each other about them?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
While I am completely aware this comes from a very right-wing news agency, apparently no one else wishes to publish this information...at least that I can find. President Obama who will be hosting the visiting Pope has loaded his guest list with a few surprises. Namely...

"The Obama administration has decided to invite transgender activists Mateo Williamson and Vivian Taylor, the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, Bishop Gene Robinson and Sister Simone Campbell, an activist nun who leads a group criticized by the Vatican for its silence on abortion and euthanasia."

I guess we shouldn't be surprised, he has done the same type of things to many of America's allies including Israel. Is this the foreign policy we wish to show our friends? Load up a guest list with agitators? Ignore foreign leaders and allies, but support terrorists like the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran and more? Our position in the world has been destroyed by this President and now he attacks the highest religious figure of Christianity?

While I completely understand that there are ATSers that dislike religion in general...and I am one of you. But I don't for a second condone embarrassing them, demeaning them or setting them up for an attack. Do you???

NewsMax Link 1
NewsMax Link 2

Really? How many people have the catholic church insulted by covering up their child molesters and still keeping them on the records and moving them around the world to hide what they are.

Now , that is being insulted!

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join