It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient manuscript pieced together after Cairo Museum find

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I find it amusing that people put so much trust in these so called scientists who put this stuff together and then also use dubious sources to further their understanding of that is really happening in supernatural realms. While it's a different discipline, I cannot help but be skeptical as these sorts remind me of the so called scientists who used a tooth to rebuild an entire missing link to push the theory of evolution. Once found to be complete frauds they get forgotten though the examples are still taught in schools as if it's fact. I could give example after example of this sort of manufactured science not backed up by evidence, but at this point, I will just say that I don't trust these prognosticators of ancient wisdom.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
I could give example after example

By all means, please do.

Loving the anti-intellectualism. Is there something in the water in Florida?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

But in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
The book of Two Ways? Could be interesting.

the book of two ways. heh. doesnt get more obvious than that.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

By all means, please do.

A whole bunch of fish.. I caught and released 7 bass and a pickerel.. But maintaining My tan is paramount..

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Thing is, based on my own research of people who are not "scientists", nothing here seems out of place really.

Matter of fact...this sounds exactly like the doublespeak that I am accustomed to seeing in Egyptian Mysteries.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Personally, I think they were into genetic manipulation among other feats and were clearly an advanced race. Lots of evidence that from their culture we have todays trinity of Semitic religions. 

I tend to think that they weren't that advanced, mostly because they recorded it on a leather scroll.
We don't have the tech to make a wombat/leopard/hippo/bird, but we could record the failures on a DVD.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank you for the informative post..
I would also recommend for further reference -
The 3 Volume set of EAW Budge Egyptian Heaven and Hell - The Book of Am-Tuat - 1905 - It also contains the Book of Gates.
Vol 1
Vol 2
Vol 3

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

By all means, please do.

There are a ton of scientific frauds out there, and thus it is incumbent upon them to really prove anything like this before I will give any real credence to it. For all they know, the document is about how to plant corn and harvest it.

HIV scientists pleads guilty to fraud

Gene therapy researcher faked data

Editors quit after fake paper flap

All these are famous Evolution Frauds which points to the fact that if it's science and fact then you don't need to keep faking things to try to get people to believe!

Earnst Haeckels evolution embryo fraud.
Piltdown man, deliberate evolution fraud.
Nebraska Man. False evolutionary model made from a pigs tooth. The pig was still alive too.
Java Man is False!
Neanderthal man, another deliberate fraud by evolutionist scientists.
Lucy the hominid. Evolutionists are clueless. (they gave her human hands and features when she was an ape)

All these can be read about HERE

Al Gore's Hockey Stick lie
EU Scientist caught faking data on global warming
Climate Blockbuster: New NASA Data Shows Polar Ice Has Not Receded Since 1979
Study Predicts Decades Of Global Cooling Ahead
IPCC Ignores its Own Findings on Stratospheric Cooling
Rise of sea levels is ‘the greatest lie ever told’

Read all those HERE

5 Ridiculous Archaeological Frauds (That Fooled the World)

#5. Drake's Plate of Brass
#4. The Cardiff Giant
#3. The AVM Runestone
#2. The Tiara of Saitaphernes
#1. The Persian Mummy Princess

All those frauds can be read about HERE

Here's some more stellar scientific frauds

The Piltdown Chicken: The Supposed "Missing Link Fossil" that was Created by Using Bird and Dinosaur Skeletons (1999)
Basque Calvary of Iruña-Veleia: The Biggest "Holy" Fraud in the History of the Iberian Peninsula
Mississippi Mummy: An Egyptian Mummy Created by Using Animal Ribs, Nails, and Papier-mâché ('20s)
Shapira's Artifacts: The Fake Biblical Artifacts which were Treated to Sell for a Million Pounds (1883)
The Etruscan Terracotta Warriors: A US$40,000 Entertaining and Sobering Lesson about Fake Busting (1915 - 1921)
Shinichi Fujimura's Discoveries: More than 60 Artifacts Planted (2000)

Those can be read about and enjoyed HERE

I understand how easy it is to really get into believing stuff they "Discover" but after years of researching stuff, so much turns up to be fake or just pretending to be an expert, oh like Zacharia Sitchen who people still think knows what he was talking about in regards to Sumerian language, and in fact is a proven fraud! Of course his fanboys and girls get completely butt hurt with the facts of his lunacy and schtick are pointed out and which he used to enrich himself for years!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Kapusta

Quite a few of the 'spells' have survived and been translated into English. You can read them at this link (pdf).

They suggest some kind of meditative process. Some of the spells are for becoming hawks of gold, eagles and other animals and we know that couldn't happen in a material sense. Instead, perhaps they represented chants to help the priest classes focus on their prayers and become like spirit animals?

What I am about to tell you, you will not believe. You will also not read about this elsewhere. I will speak about it anyway.

The dream world is a real place.

When you go to sleep, and you have a dream, you are actually in another dimension. That is because your physical body, made of bits of energy, exists on multiple dimensions. Your thoughts are simply chemical reactions that exist because of electrons and protons and neutrons that exist in more than one dimension. So when you dream, you are focusing on these other dimensions, and your are affected by them as well.

Most people will have short and highly distracted dreams, and form their own bubble world. They lack the concentration and mental capacity to control their dreams, and they are at the mercy of their subconscious thoughts.

However, there are groups of people who have control, and can gather themselves in the dream world. Lucid dreamers. When you are an experienced lucid dreamer, you will find that your thoughts control everything in this dream world. When you are capable, you can almost be in total control and you can form the world around you, and you can visit heaven, or you can visit your own hell, you can be or do anything, if your mind is capable. I say 'almost' in total control, because experienced lucid dreamers will find elements they can not control, and beings, and entities, that are not a part of them. That is because they actually are other beings and entities that are interacting with them.

We lucid dreamers have connected, and have done real world experiments unknown to most of the world. In the physical world, we decided to find each other and pass a message to each other in the dream world. We have been successful. We can communicate without telephones or computers, with our minds only. It takes a large amount of mental control, almost impossible in today's day because of the chemicals we consume, and all the other seemingly well designed distractions, but possible.

We have also gone to pinpoint locations. Locations we once thought were simply a part of our imaginations, but we surely found these places are static within the dream world, and can be visited repeatedly. Have you ever gone to the same place in a dream, or dreamed the same thing multiple times? That is because these places are static. Some places, if you are capable of reaching them, are heavily guarded by entities that would blow your mind. They can literally control your mind, unless you are strong enough... They guard mostly with fear, and can be considered demon like. They are experts at finding your fears, and forming into something that will scare you to death, and cause you to 'wake up', effectively guarding entrance to these guarded places. Only those worthy enough to control themselves in the presence of these entities are allowed to pass.

We lucid dreamers have also met the wise ones, in locations only few can reach. They will teach you about the constant battle happening in this dream world, and how it is linked to the real world. They will teach you how to become a warrior, the will teach you how to defy the laws of physics (which don't exist in the dream world, but weak minds often believe they do because of the real world). They will also teach you how to transform yourself into different life forms, and become different animals, and obtain different powers. All in this dream world.

There is a lot more I must not tell you about this world. Its been a secret for ages. But I can tell you that men have gone great lengths to lucid dream on demand. Building great monuments designed specifically for meditation, to silence the real world, and focus on the inner world. Chants and mediation processes, and even medications and drugs have been formed to quiet your mind, and control your thoughts, so when you do enter the dream world you don't get lost in your own personal rabbit hole. Speaking of rabbit holes, you think Alice in Wonderland was just a story?

Anyway... the greats will surely frown upon my admission here. They may visit me when I re-enter, but they know who I am, and what I can do. They can't do anything about this.

Maybe this will give you insight into many things related to this topic. Not many know the ancients were mind travelers and warriors.

See you in Oz lol.

PS... Have you ever drawn a map to a static location that exists only in the dream world? You'd be surprised how confusing they look. The mind is so funny sometimes.
edit on 20-9-2015 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

By all means, please do.

There are a ton of scientific frauds out there, and thus it is incumbent upon them to really prove anything like this before I will give any real credence to it. For all they know, the document is about how to plant corn and harvest it.

HIV scientists pleads guilty to fraud

Gene therapy researcher faked data

Editors quit after fake paper flap

All these are famous Evolution Frauds which points to the fact that if it's science and fact then you don't need to keep faking things to try to get people to believe!

Earnst Haeckels evolution embryo fraud.
Piltdown man, deliberate evolution fraud.
Nebraska Man. False evolutionary model made from a pigs tooth. The pig was still alive too.
Java Man is False!
Neanderthal man, another deliberate fraud by evolutionist scientists.
Lucy the hominid. Evolutionists are clueless. (they gave her human hands and features when she was an ape)

All these can be read about HERE

Al Gore's Hockey Stick lie
EU Scientist caught faking data on global warming
Climate Blockbuster: New NASA Data Shows Polar Ice Has Not Receded Since 1979
Study Predicts Decades Of Global Cooling Ahead
IPCC Ignores its Own Findings on Stratospheric Cooling
Rise of sea levels is ‘the greatest lie ever told’

Read all those HERE

5 Ridiculous Archaeological Frauds (That Fooled the World)

#5. Drake's Plate of Brass
#4. The Cardiff Giant
#3. The AVM Runestone
#2. The Tiara of Saitaphernes
#1. The Persian Mummy Princess

All those frauds can be read about HERE

Here's some more stellar scientific frauds

The Piltdown Chicken: The Supposed "Missing Link Fossil" that was Created by Using Bird and Dinosaur Skeletons (1999)
Basque Calvary of Iruña-Veleia: The Biggest "Holy" Fraud in the History of the Iberian Peninsula
Mississippi Mummy: An Egyptian Mummy Created by Using Animal Ribs, Nails, and Papier-mâché ('20s)
Shapira's Artifacts: The Fake Biblical Artifacts which were Treated to Sell for a Million Pounds (1883)
The Etruscan Terracotta Warriors: A US$40,000 Entertaining and Sobering Lesson about Fake Busting (1915 - 1921)
Shinichi Fujimura's Discoveries: More than 60 Artifacts Planted (2000)

Those can be read about and enjoyed HERE

I understand how easy it is to really get into believing stuff they "Discover" but after years of researching stuff, so much turns up to be fake or just pretending to be an expert, oh like Zacharia Sitchen who people still think knows what he was talking about in regards to Sumerian language, and in fact is a proven fraud! Of course his fanboys and girls get completely butt hurt with the facts of his lunacy and schtick are pointed out and which he used to enrich himself for years!

it could well be about how to plant corn and harvest it. but its the hidden meaning, the code within the code you wont understand. for example. spells are also codified information. performing them will do nothing. absolutely nothing. but if you know what the instructions really mean and refer to, ud understand what the book is really teaching.

either way. the book of two ways will obviously address the paradox of physical existence and the universe's ability to run in 2 directions simultaneously without being separate. providing the appearance of separated pairs, which arent separate at all. did i lose you? yeah.. everyone gets lost at that part.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

i still say the best part about lucid dreaming. or perhaps the most interesting, for me anyway. is to tell an entity/being/human in your lucid dream. "hey do you know im not really here and im actually in my bed sleeping in another world far far away?"

the looks you get and the quick and sudden evacuation of even "longtime friends" just says it all. people there think ur crazy haha

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: John333

lol You made me laugh. I remember when I used to do that. I used to tell them, 'you are just a part of me, you are my thoughts'. I truly believed I was alone in the world then, talking to mental simulations. I know better now. Rarely some will reply with a sentence I would never say or think, and it would make me question where exactly those words came from. I would try to think of every TV show, and every movie I have ever watched to be sure I didn't just hear it from somewhere. Sometimes it was so random, I just knew it was not my thoughts that manifested it, and it had to be some other outside force.

...then I met Sara. It was when I discovered that written things persist. I was in the dream world, and I had seen this girl, very beautiful and bright, heavenly. I asked her if she existed outside, and she replied yes. That is when I asked her name and how I might be able to contact her, and she said 'Sara, by phone is good'. So I asked for her phone number, and she said, "I will write it down so you wont forget", which I thought was odd for some reason. She somehow knew how hard it was for me to retain numeric information after I wake up. It was not the first time I asked for a phone number (I have done a lot of lucid experiments), but every time I get some sort of contact information by mouth or mind, I would forget it when I wake up. But Sara knew how to fix that.. you actually write the information on a piece of paper, or some form of writing material in the dream world, and it somehow persists in your mind when you wake up. Who would have thought... I always thought it was pointless because you can't take the paper with you when you wake up!... But sure enough, Sara wrote down her number, and I was able to remember it when I woke up. Writing things down is like solidifying something in your memory. Like the difference between a computers random access memory, and the stored memory of a hard drive. If you write things down, it writes to your long term memory, instead of short term, and it transfers over when you wake up..........................

Anyway, I called the phone number, in the real world, and sure enough a Sara answered the phone. I had no idea what to say. So I said 'we met last night in another world'. She had no idea what I was talking about, and didn't recall anything, and thought I was crazy. Which is expected, because sometimes you interact with people who don't remember their dreams. So I asked her if she had any vivid dreams last night, and talk to anyone in them, and it somehow jogged her memory the instant I mentioned it. She then freaked out. We are pretty good friends now... and we talk about lucid dreaming all the time....

Really.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

yep ive been taught things by entities in other worlds only to come back and research it for the first time to realize it's actually true and documented in our world.there's no chance that i knew those things or interfaced with them before. even words of vocabulary in english and other languages. used perfectly in context. when i research the meaning of the word it means exactly what it should mean for the sentence to make sense. stuff like that just lets u know the basis is there to discard the possibility that all is just figments of your imagination.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

WOW
check out the image of the guy in the right of the upper arch!

Either he ate something very bad or perhaps this is the first description of venereal disease.
edit on V122015Mondayam30America/ChicagoMon, 21 Sep 2015 01:12:46 -05001 by Violater1 because: I need to go to bed

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Really though ? ....*Face Palm*

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
This is exactly my take on it, as a psychologist. I know it is standard to impose one's views onto subject matter, but I cant help interpreting ancient religious principles as psychology... particularly shamanic practices. In the Book of the Dead (which I have not read in full yet) there are some "rituals" which seem eerily similar to hypnotism. Combine that with the numerous depictions of sacred blue lotus, which was used in spiritual travels and apparently has psychoactive properties...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Klassified
This is exactly my take on it, as a psychologist. I know it is standard to impose one's views onto subject matter, but I cant help interpreting ancient religious principles as psychology... particularly shamanic practices. In the Book of the Dead (which I have not read in full yet) there are some "rituals" which seem eerily similar to hypnotism. Combine that with the numerous depictions of sacred blue lotus, which was used in spiritual travels and apparently has psychoactive properties...

the difficulty is in believing that thought is a product of the physical brain. this leads to the assumption that thought will have physical properties attached to it as it's main driving force. however if thought is independent, then altering consciousness is not detrimental at all. but a means to change the station. imagine a radio wth a full band for reception yet it is only allowed to listen to 95.1fm. altering consciousness would be akin to simply,, changing the channel. but i suppose problems will arise if u find urself stuck in a new unfamiliar station and and dont know how to tune back to 95.1 for comfort lol.

what im getting at, is that religio-spirituality is indeed a psychological thing. but the surface psychology that is a byproduct of the true source of thought is all that psychologists analyse. so u may miss the fact that perhaps, in religio-spiritual activities, which are hinged on "the power of belief", some aspects of hypnosis including self hypnosis are required to achieve the goal. ive mentioned it before. there is a level of delusion that is required in the spiritual path. the aspirant has to first be deluded in his belief in an invisible and unrevealed superior sentient. it is easy to get lost in the delusion as the majority do. but that doesnt mean that delusion is all that awaits beyond the first door.
edit on 21-9-2015 by John333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2015 by John333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Isnt this like a high priest story? Could be wrong tho

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What makes you think that qualifies them as being less than advanced? Maybe they knew something about the earth that we humans are just beginning to realize. Hmm?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join