It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream about a mass murder in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Last night I dreamed that I was a reserve or paramilitary soldier somewhere in eastern Europe. I was very young. There was a demonstration going on with a large crowd attempting to pass over a police barricade. The barricade came down, injuring several officers. There were stones and home-made fire bombs being thrown. Someone accidentally fired a shot, and I panicked, and started shooting. This resulted in other soldiers firing.

Everybody ran screaming. When it was over, there were at least two dozen injured or killed people lying on the ground. I believe they were migrants.

Everyone was very, very upset, including my fellow soldiers. It was an accident. I was arrested and I remember worrying about what would happen to my younger brother and sister if I was put in prison for what I did.

I think there will be a violent incident involving gunfire against rioting migrants. I think it will happen in the Balkans. I don't know when, but before winter (I saw no snow, and could barely see my breath).

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oneredbird

That was no dream, it is happening and has been happening for 1000's of years.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: Oneredbird

That was no dream, it is happening and has been happening for 1000's of years.

You be fleeky bruh!!

Beating me to the punchline out heya today..

I've been feeling this for a few months now, OP. something is coming. It's moving, we can see the surface shimmer. It's coming. it will not be pretty. it will not forgive. This world is melting and there is nothing we can do but watch... If anything, the misery and suffering in the world that is now taken as a given, entered into your subconscious and played out in the form of a nightmare.

but it's not.... all the pieces are being played, exactly as it was expected. the puppet masters are not even hiding their hands any longer.

join