It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Reagan'd expell Trump from The GOP and his Library, exposing him as the American Hitler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Schaden

Really Schaden,

You don't speak for Anbody else than Trump, but let me update you :

Since the ending of the third debate the realm of His artifitial popularity created by his influence over the media business has ended.

www.nytimes.com...

The new polls clearly show a drastic change of trend in the intention of vote of the majority of the Republicans, the surgeon Ben Carson is right now the new leader of the competition.

Finally the people understood that who is proposiing clearly racist ideals can't represent the party of Abraham Lincoln in the General Election, that might be a horrendus aberration in our History.

www.newser.com...

So, bad news Donald Trump is not going to inaugurate a fourth Reich of American Nazism of 1000 years as he was dreaming with.

Now about the thoughts of Ronald Reagan on Hispanics in general and Mexicans in Particular why we don't let him talk by himself:

Ronald Reagan, Sept 15th 1982,

We're delighted to celebrate with you National Hispanic Heritage Week, honoring the many contributions that Hispanic men and women have made to American history. The many Hispanics who've come here as immigrants, as well as those who've been born and raised here, have greatly enriched our culture and given fresh vibrancy to our national life.

One hundred seventy-two years ago tomorrow, a brave Mexican priest named Miguel Hidalgo de Castillo rang the bells in his village church to announce the peoples' desire for freedom. We're told that he didn't live to see his victory. But the sound of those bells still rings today in the hearts of all freedom-loving peoples around the world. I know it rings in your hearts.

American Hispanics are bound by strong ties of language, religion, family, and culture. In your lives, you demonstrate the importance of real work: producing things of real value, building communities of shared values that enrich America and keep us strong and free. You work long and hard to own your homes, your farms, and business enterprises—your piece of America.

And when America's been threatened by dark clouds of war, Hispanics defended our nation with pride and courage. Thirty-seven of them have received the Congressional Medal of Honor, America's highest military decoration, given only for service above and beyond the call of duty. And this 37 happens to be a greater proportion of such heroes than in any other group.

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Ronald Reagan Sept 15th 1982,

Hispanics bring honor to their country; their country should honor them. In my 8 years as Governor of California, I'm proud to say that I appointed more Hispanics to high positions than any previous Governor in California's history.

We're trying to maintain that position in Washington, or that tradition, with Hispanics playing a major role in our administration since day one. We've already appointed more Hispanic men and women at top-level executive positions, more than 50, than any previous administration.

Three very recent appointments of Hispanics to very significant positions are with us today: Heriberto Herrera of Texas as Deputy Administrator of the Small Business Administration, Raymond L. Acosta as United States District Judge for the District of Puerto Rico, and Victor Blanco of California as Chairman of the Board of the Inter-American Foundation.

Thanks,

The Angel of lightness
edit on 10/30/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join