It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Goes to the Dogs! JV on the New Collared Candidate & What It Takes to Run This Country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, it’s official: the 2016 race for the presidential nomination has become a dog and pony show as a canine from Kentucky enters the race. The Border Collie may not be beating Trump in the polls, but at least she’s housebroken. In this edition of "# Politicians Say", I go off on joke candidates and the experience it takes to become president.

edit on 18-9-2015 by JesseVentura because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wish there were a way I could download it and watch it, my internet connection isn't that great. If possible please let me know how.

I did get to the part about Taft, Hoover, and Eisenhower on the people who were president but never held an elective office. Very interesting on that too, since many people believe that a person needs long term elected experience to be qualified for higher positions in elected offices.

From living here I've observed that as long as your political gang/party wins office it doesn't matter if you lose general elections, you'll still get an appointed government job.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If freedom is to exist, government cannot.

If there is any form of government, freedoms will be taken away.

PERIOD.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If you lose though, you can't give out those jobs. You have to be on the winning side.

originally posted by: Philippines
I wish there were a way I could download it and watch it, my internet connection isn't that great. If possible please let me know how.

I did get to the part about Taft, Hoover, and Eisenhower on the people who were president but never held an elective office. Very interesting on that too, since many people believe that a person needs long term elected experience to be qualified for higher positions in elected offices.

From living here I've observed that as long as your political gang/party wins office it doesn't matter if you lose general elections, you'll still get an appointed government job.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In an organized society you have to lose a few freedoms because you have to be able to respect other people in that society. Does government restrict freedom? Certainly it does. It restricts you from the freedom of abusing someone else, but I don't think it necessarily restricts you of freedom if you don't abuse someone to begin with. You have to have government, or you're going to have anarchy.

originally posted by: higherconscience
If freedom is to exist, government cannot.

If there is any form of government, freedoms will be taken away.

PERIOD.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Agree with highconciensce but you mean something like meritocracy?
Just live by the 10commands and let Karma do it's jobs things will also be fine I think. All get along and help someone if needed. Then there's the moneyproblem, control, power... big big sins.... wich destroys us. Can't buy love, and money? we once did proof we can live without.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

(post by JustinJack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

maybe

top topics

join