It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Doe has been identified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The search for the identity of "Baby Doe" is over. She has been identified as "Bella Bond", daughter of a Dorchester Mass couple. Billboards featuring a computer composite of what she looked like where everywhere in hopes of finding out who the little girl was. The little girl was found in a plastic trash bag on Deer Island in Massachusetts by a passerby in a popular walking/running area.

DCF had been in contact with the family in 2012 and 2013, but the case was closed. I just watched a short interview of the mothers sister who was shocked but admitted she was an unfit mother.

Honestly the pictures of Bella on the News made me start to cry.

Picture on the left is Bella, on the right the composite.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Very very sad. I heard about this today at work.
I believe the mother and boyfriend have been arrested and charges are coming soon.
I'll look for the link...

Found it!
CNN
edit on 18-9-2015 by TNMockingbird because: see above

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
-exasperated sigh-

Why do people murder their children..

Seriously, there are others of us who would gladly take care of them, rather than this sort of alternative.

RIP, lil one.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Rest in Peace, sweet little Bella.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

AND...
Why do these pathetic excuses for humans do ANYTHING the lover/boyfriend/girlfriend ask them to do?
Okay, not sure what happened in this case but it COULD have been shaken baby syndrome or something else and the mother covered or helped cover for the boyfriend or vice versa.
How do these people FIND each other?!

I mean WTF?!!!!

People are afflicted with I don't know what!
And as a woman who has given birth...how could you possibly hurt ANY child especially one that came from inside you?
A child you felt growing inside you?
NOT the same as abortion before someone gets started on THAT!

Sincerely,
POed in TN

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

'Baby Doe': Girl Found Dead in Boston Identified, Mother and Boyfriend Arrested.

I don't have/want children, but stories like this makes me fuming (keeping it T&C).
If/when convicted I hope Massachusetts will lock the mum and bf away in a DARK, DAMP and COLD place and melts down the key (if thrown away someone might find it and let these two out again).

edit on 9182015 by BobbyRock because: lil' bit of correction

From Boston Globe:
Man faces murder charges, mother also charged in girl’s death.
edit on 9182015 by BobbyRock because: added 2nd link

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This whole incident reminded me of the Precious Doe case here in town. It took much too long to get anyone to come forward about what happened to that poor little girl.

Michelle Johnson told the jury that Harrell Johnson was on drugs when he kicked her daughter in the head and the child dropped to the floor unconscious.

She was 3 and "daddy" was high when he kicked her in the head.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Then decapitated her poor lifeless body!

I didn't see in the link his sentence but I cannot see too well right now either.

She however only got 25 years. I wonder if there is a good behavior type law in Missouri.
In TN she would likely be eligible for parole in 1/3 of the time...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It was like a bad flashback seeing this poor baby show up in the news, I can tell you. Both of them were cuties and dead way before their time.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here in N.Z. a couple of twins got killed. The whole family ( very large extended family ) all just refused to talk.

So everyone got off. No time served.

en.wikipedia.org...

At least in the US someone will be going to jail for it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

yep...im in NZ too,and still cant believe the crews got away with the murder of them twins.....but we have the highest rate of child murder in the world......apparently its got to do with the maori and their "mana"....they are their children and they see them as their property to do with what they want to.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Didn't the Maori also legally emancipate themselves from governing of the Crown about ten years back?
It is kind of the same when people whom aren't registered at birth and have children that are not registered at birth, children's services nor police have any legal authority over them. Same with the gypsies, they cannot be prosecuted under the law because they are not registered and receive no benefit. They can steal and hurt people and they will not go to jail because they legally do not stand under man made laws. I do not personally agree with it, as I am sure there is still the common law of the land, but it would be much harder to do. Oh and in Canada the Haida never made any treaty's with the Crown so they are not considered the Queens natives. But if anyone kills a Haida Native, the person who committed the crime is to be hunted down and killed dead on site by order of the Queen. They are true sovereigns and answer only to their God.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i couldnt say as most of the natives think they are above the law here. They get pulled over with no drivers licence and get a warning,where non natives get a ticket,lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Yeah, I'm almost positive it is because they legally emancipated themselves. They cannot really be prosecuted, although, if they had made an admission to the crime of murder, then they can be prosecuted under common law which is the actual law of the land. All other by-laws acts and statutes are laws of the Crown which are admiralty laws and are the laws of the seas. A court of law is considered a ship. This is the reason there was the big push for the Freeman movement. Admiralty law was the great beast that rose out of the sea to enslave everyone on land, but I don't personally think it is really a bad thing because most people in law enforcement and the courts are.good.people with level heads. But I also agree with common law, it is simple,.do not kill or harm anyone, do not break or vandalise others property and be honest in your contracts, such as don't trick someone in a signed contract since people can be gullible in such areas.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have had a lot of interest in this case. It shook me to the core, that a child could die and no one would know who she was. That no one claimed her. I can imagine very little that could be more heartbreaking. I am glad that she has been identified and that he killers will be brought to justice.

join