It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Your Sarcastic tone aside (and lol btw)I can tell you want to see this. You will in 5 minutes..

edit on 30-10-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Why not be sarcastic? This thread should have been put in jokes the moment it was started.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is a telescopic image that was shared with my FB group, taken by an amateur astronomer in South America. I have taken the original and applied the same process that I usually do to the soho images, and amazingly, but not surprisingly, we have a visible debris trail and bow shock wave just as we do from all other analyzed sources.

I cannot confirm if this is Planet X brown dwarf itself? or an orbiting/trailing planet? But all objects will take on this form as we know via soho which has displayed perhaps 8-9 variations of our Planet X objects that make up the entire system, as I explained last post with my drawing.

Enjoy!

Original

Bare bones

Debris enhanced

Zoom

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Location of person?
Coordinates of image taken?
Make and model of telescope?
Make and model of camera?
Time of night?
Date?

All you've shown is a vague smudge or (at best) a star cluster.
edit on 30102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Some more images taken over the year:

Nice example of a plane attempting to hide or diffuse the obviousness of this object. The planes are well aware (as i am) that the visibility of pX and co. follows patterns and they will concentrate on certain days/periods more intensely.

They specifically target the two o'clock area the most. Objects have now moved away from the sun dramatically over the year, so the planes have moved outward too, additionally we have objects coming from the glare I might add, so I may even find a whole screen there at times.

The triangle has been seen on multiple occasions. This is not our original anomaly.

This is an enhanced zoom in of the original below it. Btw it is now established the debris path (that is seen trailing this object) always follows left to right

This is yet another object a more shrouded persona as I would call it

This is awesome! This is Helion! We have an enlarged persona due to very high water vapour. Look carefully smaller pink orb is directly in the center (altogether) but within the larger center sphere too. Bow shock wave is symmetrically either side and has objects within it also.

An example please check images below this one~Original anomaly at two o'clock. this is what is seen from the ISS and wait til you see the new image of that btw!

I got muddled up with this original picture. This is not the original from the set above, but was taken from the same session of the same object.

This was west of the sun. Yet another object. Plane was attempting to hide it once more.object is just above the bottom tip of the Chem trail.

This has been a condensed post. I have many more images. Here's the latest.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So what date have you decided on after November 28th comes and turns into the 29th?

You've changed the date (starting over a year ago) from "soon" to "next few days" to "really soon" to "May/June" to "September 23rd" to "November 28th" and guess how many times you've been right.

None lol
edit on 15112016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Latest ISS image here starting with the invert

Look how crisp it is! much development!

An older example showing the form of our object here, the true size is the white dot in the center. Larger sphere is fine iron oxide dust.

Again an example showing the form of what is seen. yet another image from another occasion.

Here's another drawing I made. Not only does this object reasonably seem to be displaying and proving the qualities proving the vortex model correct, it has also shown universal geometry with the triangles for example, further still I contend it is the double helix that will form in its wake via the bow shock 'burn off'

A recent soho image here. Cannot guarantee its the same object as seen from the ISS? But all objects follow the same principles. I've included a basic but unique (lol) soho map containing all our anomalies making up the mini solar system, known as our 'Planet X brown dwarf system'. It is a comet planet too, so they are all careering through space caught in the chase..

A few examples here to aid in understanding

Recent soho image again

Speeding bullet complete with bow shock wave and trailing tail wind

..So naturally at this point I will advise everyone to buckle up and take care!

Good luck

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Nice example of a plane attempting to hide or diffuse the obviousness of this object. The planes are well aware (as i am) that the visibility of pX and co. follows patterns and they will concentrate on certain days/periods more intensely.

This was west of the sun. Yet another object. Plane was attempting to hide it once more.object is just above the bottom tip of the Chem trail.

Please explain how a single plane could "hide" such an object, or attempt to obscure it when things like perspective come into effect. Say a planes trails hides you so-called-object at your location. 2 miles either side of you, the perspective changes and "object" is no longer hidden.

For planes (and their nonsense chemtrails) to hide anything, the ENTIRE SKY EVERYWHERE would have to be covered.

Seriously, give it up. For real. Nobody at all apart from you is convinced by your continual delusion. That's why nobody else posts in this thread. Its self engrossed chaff of the highest order.
edit on 15-11-2016 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Look how crisp it is! much development!

I don't see any significant land mass in these two ISS photos to correlate your image to your 2'o'clock position

..So naturally at this point I will advise everyone to buckle up and take care!

Is this soon? sooner than the last soon? or later than the last soon that was sooner than this soon ?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I see what you're attempting to show us, however I have a slight problem with the fact that I CAN SEE those rather large objects in the photos you present.

Do you not see what I am saying? If those objects are actually that large and can seen in the day time, that would mean they are only a slightly bit further in distance away then the moon itself and that would just be impossible for a planet with rings and orbiting moons to be this close; us humans and all life on earth would all be dead long before it came that close, the earth and the moon would be thrown out of current orbit and the tidal forces presented on the earth would shred it to pieces.

You have a slight problem here.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It will always be next month. At this point you have to assume he is a troll.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: TerryDon79

It will always be next month. At this point you have to assume he is a troll.

I thought he was at first, but now I really do think he genuinely believes this.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi Guys I thought I'd reinvigorate this thread and add a fairly recent pic of what is highly considered to be the main object (our brown dwarf star) that is Planet X;as seen from the ISS.

This has been monitored by many in our group including myself, development in each photo. In one of these images, which is inverted you'll see the true size of the object.

The larger sphere is fine iron oxide dust particles and chemicals and gasses. Swirling arms are of coarse the bow shock wave as has been dissected more closely before in the thread.

The bends in the arms are created because there are objects within them.

Just a fleeting post as I want this topic to be seen by as many as possible. I will be updating soon with my latest captures. And yes get ready Guys! I say once again.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The larger sphere is fine iron oxide dust particles and chemicals and gasses.

You ran a spectrograph on an internal ISS object reflected in a window and represented in a 2 dimensional JPG to determine this?

Swirling arms are of coarse the bow shock wave as has been dissected more closely before in the thread.

They aren't swirly arms. they are mostly dead straight lines connected at 45 or 90 degree angles. A bow shock would not occur in such a manner.

One last thing. If that was real, hanging there in space all ominous and scary, its absolutely MASSIVE and would be undeniably obvious to anyone on the planet. Which it is not.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I've included a basic but unique (lol) soho map containing all our anomalies making up the mini solar system, known as our 'Planet X brown dwarf system'. It is a comet planet too

But wait, ring in the next 15 minutes and you also get this for free

(our brown dwarf star) that is Planet X

So for a one off price of $15.99 anyone can own their very own

Mini Solar System known as our 'Planet X brown dwarf system' which is also a comet planet too, Its a brown dwarf star that is planet X.

Kids, ask your parents before you call and order this once in a lifetime bargain.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

This has been monitored by many in our group including myself, development in each photo. In one of these images, which is inverted you'll see the true size of the object.

Phhhhheeewwwwwww,

wiping the sweat of my forehead,

Now that i know the true size I don't need to worry anymore,

Look at it, measure it, its a few centimeters across.

I had my bags packed, my bunker stocked up for this?

Something the size of a fly?

I will be updating soon with my latest captures.

So Cloud enthusiasts, come one come all, be the first to see clouds labeled as Comet planets, solar systems, brown dwarfs.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
can we just forget and bury this thread please?
if any of nancy lieders prediction were correct the only thing that would remain of the solar sistem would be a giant protoplanetary disk envolving a binary sistem

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi Guys I will just update some pics here next post..

Just to let you know I have compiled vast amounts of pics/data over January even though I lost sight of the objects over the worst of winter for about a month. In a way I'm relieved to have located them so quickly, a testament to this research.

What I have been seeing recently, markebly tonight, has prompted me to make a post. Massive scary developments.

It takes an immense amount of effort for me to post the whole sequence of oics accumulated over long durations, but I'll try and get the best of it to you.

I've been a px researcher since about 2005 and what I am presenting, the connections being made, is the kind of Info I have never come by, again today I think we have reached a milestone in this research.

I have previously provided drawings (a predictive map) of where to expect these objects, so not just predicting one, I'm predicting perhaps 7-8 down to the finest detail, this includes angle, position vs the sun and each other, position against landmarks (turbine), time of day, length and plane of the bow shock wave, bow shock waves having objects within them and of coarse the central object which the BSW originates, colour of objects etc etc.

I would urge all members to prepare and relocate etc, away from coasts and not on karst zones out of cities away from fault lines. Btw the U.S. Event is not far off new madrid and all that. Good luck everyone!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Its almost like you are trying very, very hard to be the next Nancy / Sitchin / Camping and gather a following. Why?

Why do you not even attempt to counter any points raised in this thread from other people?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

Why do you not even attempt to counter any points raised in this thread from other people?

Simple.

It's because they can't.

They can't give a time it will be here (failed how many times already?). They can't even give any coordinates for us to point a telescope at.

I'm surprised the Nibiru nonesense hasn't been hoax binned or LOL'd yet, like it deserves to be.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join