It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Reminder What Your Gov Has Done For You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah sad my mom asked me if I thought Hillary was a good candidate she wanted to vote for her. Please note she is 76 and only reads what is in the paper since then I have educated her on how to use the internet and educate herself, she now plays video games. We are screwed

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

You are not wrong in anything you say. Believe me, if there was ANYTHING I thought I could do to resist, anything at all, I would do it in a heartbeat. But other than try to win the hearts and minds of other people on a one by one basis, what is there to do? Like I said, there is nobody to vote for. There's really no way to boycott the gigantic companies because they provide just about everything in one way or another. Protest? Protest who and where and with what group?

I admit it is very disheartening for me to say the things I say. I sincerely wish I had an answer or at least an idea of how to fight it. I believe the VAST majority of people don't even see what is going on, other than a few soundbites here and there.

I'm on your side too, my friend, I just don't know what to do about it other than to prepare for what is coming as best I can.

If a leader comes along... I would follow.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is all truth I tell I have no reason to bs like I posted prior moms 76 was a teacher her entire working career from preschool to high school the day she retired called me to tell me she gets it the education system is flawed. If you don't learn like the rest of the class my myself I can't sit and read a book but show me how to solve a problem or tear apart a motor i have no problem. You get a book shoved into you're face and told study we all learn differently and those who just don't have that ability to pick up a book and figure it out are getting cheated . I got terrible grades but I found a trade and a good teacher who was an ex marine that actually took the time to help kids learn he knew how screwed we where fighting for jobs from foreign company's.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Then look for me and remember my rants there's plenty of people who have stood up they don't want you to know about they know the power of the people is strong and could take them down. Why I think they build racial tension and hate so we side and fight one another instead of the real enemies.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Actually, the sun and earth natural resources provide for humans. Society provides the stealing of those resources and sell them to highest bidder or biggest war machine.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunkrbuster
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah sad my mom asked me if I thought Hillary was a good candidate she wanted to vote for her. Please note she is 76 and only reads what is in the paper since then I have educated her on how to use the internet and educate herself, she now plays video games. We are screwed

Same with my whole family. They'll get it too, one day. Sooner or later, even the thickest skull will question the reality of whats going on out there.

The longer it goes on, the harder it is to cover it all up. Thanks for bringing it.

<< 1   >>

join