It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP debate puts vaccinations back in the spotlight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

What does it mean to be awarded compensation?

Being awarded compensation for your claim does not necessarily mean that the vaccine caused the alleged injury. In fact:

Over 80 percent of all compensation awarded by the VICP comes as result of a negotiated settlement between the parties in which HHS has not concluded, based upon review of the evidence, that the alleged vaccine(s) caused the alleged injury.

Link

To me this makes absolutely zero sense. If the vaccines didn't cause the injury, why the hell would they pay compensation? They felt bad for the person?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Boadicea

Any time the MSM starts to support a candidate i see flags and bells and whistle going off .

That's always a dead giveaway. Not just candidates, any time they start beating the drums for any issue... like forced vaccinations.

Sadly most of us here on ATS are outnumbered by the masses and we will get another MSM>GOP>DNC > Lobbyist endorsed candidate. I don't see the cycle of candidates that we have been getting breaking anytime soon.

Well, not if they have their way. But the masses are angry. Everyone knows something isn't right; even if we can't all agree on the solutions, we all know the current crop of critters in DC are the problem. I am more encouraged that real change is possible today than I have been in 20 years. One chink in the armor is all it takes...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaperMetel
there are a few vaccinations you should get and give to your child. but there are others like the flu an others givin on a yearly basis you should stay away from.. In a way Trump was right and wrong at the same time. its not the vaccinations getting people sick.. for instance the flu vaccine is not always effective because it only guards against the viruses that are enclosed in the shot. there are hundreds of other strains that people are exposed to that are not in the vaccine that can still cause many people to become ill. that added to some of of the ingredients that suppress your immune system for up to a week or two after your shot makes you vulnerable to getting other strains

I'm not against vaccinations in and of themselves, though I see many problems with when and how they are administered today. But they are subject to the same human failings and corruption as anything else, and when the government works so hard to keep so much truth from the people -- especially when some kids are getting so sick after receiving vaccinations, or losing their previously healthy mental faculties -- there's a big problem. And when they try to force vaccines on anyone, there's an even bigger problem. Even the Nuremberg Code forbade involuntary medical treatments and procedures.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Being awarded compensation for your claim does not necessarily mean that the vaccine caused the alleged injury. In fact:

Over 80 percent of all compensation awarded by the VICP comes as result of a negotiated settlement between the parties in which HHS has not concluded, based upon review of the evidence, that the alleged vaccine(s) caused the alleged injury.

Link

To me this makes absolutely zero sense. If the vaccines didn't cause the injury, why the hell would they pay compensation? They felt bad for the person?

You're exactly right. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. But they have a lock on the information we need to really know what's going on. From secret courts and confidential settlements and non-disclosure clauses, to whistleblowers needing official "approval" to blow the whistle, to dead holistic doctors... we know enough to know there is something very very wrong.

Forcing any medical treatment on anyone is wrong; under these circumstances and conditions, it's evil.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well, not if they have their way. But the masses are angry. Everyone knows something isn't right; even if we can't all agree on the solutions, we all know the current crop of critters in DC are the problem.

For sure the masses are mad and aware that its screwed up. Heck even the masses are aware of the blatant REAL issue in DC, yet they don't concentrate on the REAL Issue. They concentrate on the symptoms.

Symptoms: The economy, jobs, healthcare, SS. Medicaid, racism, sexuality, religion,welfare,debt,war,..........

In each of those industries we the masses are unhappy with how the system is working. However, in each of those same industries there is an Oligopoly that helped draft the laws that effect those industries.

The coincidental part is how those Corporations with deep pockets that drafted if not completely created those regulations are benefiting handsomely in those same industries. Pure coincidence ofcourse.

So while we are unhappy with those same issues that have existed for numerous decades they are more than happy on how its working since they created the regulations.

Bottom line : While yes the masses are aware that everything in DC smells, the masses refuse to concentrate and discuss the only issue that we should be talking about: Monetary influences in DC, Corruption, and conflict of interest.

So as long as the masses play the blame game and concentrate on the symptoms nothing will be fixed.
It hasn't worked and won't work and we will continue in this cycle.

I am more encouraged that real change is possible today than I have been in 20 years. One chink in the armor is all it takes...

I felt like that as well for a bit when the Internet became more main stream. The internet had some benefits for the public that the Oligopolies didn't foresee. Until the internet came along the masses only received controlled and manipulated one way form of communications: TV, Paper, Radio,MSM,etc

The internet for the first time allowed people to speak back unfiltered and unmonitored by making comments, videos, and even their own publications like ATS at a large scale .It made the playing field even.

Well that luxury is closing up and its under constant attacks. Net neutrality would have been the death of the internet if it wasn't for Oligopolies having opposing business models. However, that will likely change down the road.

Also notice how years ago most publications allowed for comments in just about every news story. Then all the sudden many MSM sites started to disable comments. Then we started to see stories about automated bots that would allow for automated responses or even just fake comments. Then again the ability to comment started to come back but even today their are many sites that still don't allow comments.

So as they gain more control of the internet that window will continue to close. The next attack will be to make everyone use their real identity online as a form of intimidation.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That's all well and good, my Conspiratorial mind tells me... that eventually "Smaller vaccines over longer periods of time" means we all go in twice a year for our Behavioral Modifications(Sorry "Vaccines")

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There has been a lot of evidence that too many vaccines in too short a time-frame can cause autism. The problem is you have all the big pharma corporate money and the Government trying to suppress this information. Even so people are waking up to the problem.

I hope that the debates can have an effect on getting this important information out there in the public domain.

Care to show this evidence please?
Or is it yet another throwaway statement a la Trump?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Link

You're exactly right. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. But they have a lock on the information we need to really know what's going on. From secret courts and confidential settlements and non-disclosure clauses, to whistleblowers needing official "approval" to blow the whistle, to dead holistic doctors... we know enough to know there is something very very wrong.

Forcing any medical treatment on anyone is wrong; under these circumstances and conditions, it's evil.

The information's all there if you care to look for it.
I mean, how else would Healthimpactnews have found the balance amount in the compensation program in the first place?
And that amount in itself, should show you how few payouts there have been compared to the amount of vaccines given.

And please, vaccines are not forced upon anyone however you wish to spin it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

For sure the masses are mad and aware that its screwed up. Heck even the masses are aware of the blatant REAL issue in DC, yet they don't concentrate on the REAL Issue. They concentrate on the symptoms.

Symptoms: The economy, jobs, healthcare, SS. Medicaid, racism, sexuality, religion,welfare,debt,war,..........

In each of those industries we the masses are unhappy with how the system is working. However, in each of those same industries there is an Oligopoly that helped draft the laws that effect those industries.

Ah, yes... ALEC -- American Legislative Executive Council.

Bottom line : While yes the masses are aware that everything in DC smells, the masses refuse to concentrate and discuss the only issue that we should be talking about: Monetary influences in DC, Corruption, and conflict of interest.

So as long as the masses play the blame game and concentrate on the symptoms nothing will be fixed.
It hasn't worked and won't work and we will continue in this cycle.

I would take that just a bit further and say that "so as long as the masses play the blame their fellow Americans first game that nothing will be fixed. Politicians and media (that may be redundant) pit us against each other constantly; race, religion, income, political party, health, and on and on and on. It's part and parcel of the divide-and-conquer mentality at the top. And you're right: We the people need to do better. United we stand, divided we fall.

The internet for the first time allowed people to speak back unfiltered and unmonitored by making comments, videos, and even their own publications like ATS at a large scale .It made the playing field even...Also notice how years ago most publications allowed for comments in just about every news story. Then all the sudden many MSM sites started to disable comments. Then we started to see stories about automated bots that would allow for automated responses or even just fake comments. Then again the ability to comment started to come back but even today their are many sites that still don't allow comments.

And so many sites now use Discus for comments... which is exactly why I do not trust Discus.

So as they gain more control of the internet that window will continue to close. The next attack will be to make everyone use their real identity online as a form of intimidation.

Yup! And the whole idea that people hide behind anonymity is just ignorant. People are quite willing to say stupid things to pretty much anyone and everyone. Anonymity isn't the problem.

The good news is that if you and I can see it, so can others. It may take some longer than others, but the truth always comes out sooner or later.
edit on 18-9-2015 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

That's all well and good, my Conspiratorial mind tells me... that eventually "Smaller vaccines over longer periods of time" means we all go in twice a year for our Behavioral Modifications(Sorry "Vaccines")

Well, there are definitely those who want exactly that. And probably always will be. But the more we can expose the problems with any mandatory medical treatment -- be it vaccinations or behavior modification -- the less inclined people will be to accept it. It's a war with many battle fields.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

No, "all" the information is not "there" for me to look at.

I mean, how else would Healthimpactnews have found the balance amount in the compensation program in the first place?

The balance amount in the compensation program is not "all" the information by any stretch of the imagination. It may be enough for you, but it's certainly not enough for me.

And that amount in itself, should show you how few payouts there have been compared to the amount of vaccines given.

Well... duh! However, the number of payouts does not necessarily equal the number of injuries.

Hahaha!

California enacts mandatory vaccination law for students

California Now Wants to be First State to Mandate Adult Vaccines – Criminal Penalties for those Who Refuse

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Link

The reason they likely paid out is because large entities such as gov't and large corporations adhere to the greater good.

So if 90% of the population benefits from vaccines with little to no side effects that is an acceptable risk.
Now the problem with that is that it really really really sucks for that 10%.

So if that 10% kept good records and progress of their child before and after the vaccines they could demonstrate that it did effect their child. So it is in better interest to pay out in those cases as they are not the norm.

I liked what Ben Carson said in regards to the vaccines and that was actually what we did with our son to minimize the risk of being part of that 10%.

We broke the vaccines into individual dosages and we also spread them out over longer time frame.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I liked what Ben Carson said in regards to the vaccines and that was actually what we did with our son to minimize the risk of being part of that 10%.

We broke the vaccines into individual dosages and we also spread them out over longer time frame.

I like that too. Apparently more and more doctors are seeing the wisdom of spreading out the vaccines instead of just piling on multiple vaccines at once -- especially for little babies!

This shouldn't be an all or nothing debate. Concerns about the current administration and scheduling of vaccines does not make one an "anti-vaxxer." Give people a quality product and the information to make an educated decision, and the freedom to make the best choice for themselves -- NOT one-size-fits-all which profits a few at the expense of the many.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This shouldn't be an all or nothing debate. Concerns about the current administration and scheduling of vaccines does not make one an "anti-vaxxer." Give people a quality product and the information to make an educated decision, and the freedom to make the best choice for themselves -- NOT one-size-fits-all which profits a few at the expense of the many.

It's a huge government overreach, that's what bugs me. I vaccinate myself and kids -- but I listen to my doctor's/pediatrician's advice, take it all under consideration, then I make the final decision.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but the anti-vaxxers never bothered me one bit. Deaths caused by non-vaccinated people are too few and far between to warrant government mandated vaccines.

My biggest fear is that there will be some sudden rise or outbreak of something to fill the headlines to try to drown out opinions like mine.

That type-tactic seems to be effective and very popular with pushing a lot of issues in the last few years.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
It's probably unwise to underestimate the lengths to which a hyperpowerful industry headed by greedy bastards will go in order to maintain and grow demand for its products.

Ask people being forced to inject their children against their will if they underestimate the power of the Pharma industry.

Commitment. It's calm resolve. It's knowing you are in a fight. Raw emotion is the sign of fear based programming and insecurity.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's a huge government overreach, that's what bugs me. I vaccinate myself and kids -- but I listen to my doctor's/pediatrician's advice, take it all under consideration, then I make the final decision.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but the anti-vaxxers never bothered me one bit. Deaths caused by non-vaccinated people are too few and far between to warrant government mandated vaccines.

My biggest fear is that there will be some sudden rise or outbreak of something to fill the headlines to try to drown out opinions like mine.

That type-tactic seems to be effective and very popular with pushing a lot of issues in the last few years.

And that's the truth!!!

Create a problem (real or imagined), and in rides government on a white horse fix it for you -- whether you want them to or not. And maybe I'm just a stubborn ornery old fool, but as soon as the government tells me I cannot say "no," I will not just say "no," but "Hell No!!!"

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

HuffingtonPost already does that as do many other sites. Thus, the only people who comment are those in total agreement with the agenda.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Raw emotion is the sign of fear based programming and insecurity.

It's smart to worry about the negative effects caused by unvaccinated people, but totes stupid to worry about the negative effects caused by vaccines. Dontcha' know?

My FB newsfeed tells me it's true, all the time.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

And maybe I'm just a stubborn ornery old fool, but as soon as the government tells me I cannot say "no," I will not just say "no," but "Hell No!!!"

Exactly. I never spent much time worrying about vaccinations, either way, and never took a side until I noticed it had suddenly become an issue in California and was on the table in the primary races.

It's a huge red flag.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

No, "all" the information is not "there" for me to look at.

The balance amount in the compensation program is not "all" the information by any stretch of the imagination. It may be enough for you, but it's certainly not enough for me.

Well... duh! However, the number of payouts does not necessarily equal the number of injuries.

Hahaha!

California enacts mandatory vaccination law for students

California Now Wants to be First State to Mandate Adult Vaccines – Criminal Penalties for those Who Refuse

I repeat, the information is there if you look for it.
That's if you want to find it of course since if you do, it'll ruin your conspiracy won't it?

And duh, that's down to the fact that people are claiming for vaccine injuries when their children haven't been injured by them.
In fact, double duh.

And a mandate isn't forcing someone to do something against their will is it?
It still gives them a choice doesn't it?
If you prepare food you have to wear a covering on your head.
If you work with young children you have to be vaccinated.
If it wasn't for the misinfo pushed by anti-vaxxers the latter would be common-sense and not have to be mandated.
But noooo, Donald Trump knows best.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join