It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy's anti-Obama rant.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I present for your viewing pleasure a 13 year old boy articulating what oh so many American's are thinking and saying each and every day. Out of the mouth of a child! Children have few filters placed before them and when they understand an issue many times what we hear is almost pure truth. This young man has a bright future in politics and is refreshing to see the ideals of this great nation not lost on the younger generations.

13-year-old CJ Pearson from Georgia focuses on the story of Obama inviting a muslim student to the White House after the kid was arrested in Texas for making a clock, which officials initially thought was a bomb.

Calling Obama “ignorant,” “incompetent” unable to grasp reality, Pearson notes that while the kid got an open invite from Obama, the families of gunned down cops and those killed by illegal immigrants are simply ignored.

“Mr. President, when Kate Steinle was gunned down by an illegal immigrant you didn’t do anything — you didn’t call the family or invite them to the White House. Is that okay? I don’t think so, Mr. President,” Pearson urges.

“And to go even further, Mr. President, when cops are being gunned down, you’re not inviting their families to the White House. You never did.” Pearson adds.

“But when a Muslim kid builds a clock? ‘Oh, come on by.’ What is this world you’re living in?” he asks the president.

Pearson continued the rant by referring to the Dylan Roof shooting.

“You know, when the shooting in Chattanooga happened, it took you longer to lower the flag than it took you to light the White House in rainbow colors after the Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage,” he vents.

Pearson charges that the public perception of Obama’s inviting the muslim kid to the White House “fits into your agenda,” noting “That’s great for you.”
edit on 9/17/2015 by americanbuffalo1 because: fixed thread title

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thought it was going to be a rant from 13 years ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Article to the story?

Video No More Working.

different video working...

edit on Sep-17-2015 by xuenchen because: [seeds of seahorses]

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for the fix. I see now my grammar was lacking with the thread title too.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He did a good job, all the major republican talking points covered. Another brainwashed American on display.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Yup and not based in fact like usual.

Guess his dad/mom have been letting him watch fox with them.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

FoxNews cable has low viewership compared to the Major Media network companies like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS etc. etc.

Maybe the problem is "Those" networks are failing to get the message out.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

Can't see the original video... Not working anymore. But in the second vid, I feel sorry for the kid. He's a mouthpiece for the fearful and Islamophobic right.
edit on 9/17/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How is this supposed to be laudable? All I see is a 13 year-old with too much exposure to right-wing propaganda regurgitating rhetoric. You even say as much:

I present for your viewing pleasure a 13 year old boy articulating what oh so many American's are thinking and saying each and every day.

Right, he's repeating what he's heard. Indoctrination successful.

Out of the mouth of a child! Children have few filters placed before them and when they understand an issue many times what we hear is almost pure truth.

Yeah that's complete BS. You're conflating a lack of awareness with a firmer grasp of "the truth." It's all the rage with conservatives these days which explains Donald Trump's popularity. It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't need to be true, it just needs to speak to your political programming.

This young man has a bright future in politics and is refreshing to see the ideals of this great nation not lost on the younger generations.

You say refreshing, I say slightly nauseating.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Is that why they are always boasting they are the number one news channel?

And my point wasn't about ratings, just about a kid repeating what he heard and OP is acting like it some fresh refreshing rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I agree with the other commentators that this is just another brainwashed kid. Vaules America "stands for"? No, scratch that, center in on the word "stands". The USA hasn't stood for much, especially the original values and true American values for quite a long time. Just an example of how brainwashed the youth is. The USA is dead. I say that because the original values are not in the nature of this nation. No more.

edit on 17-9-2015 by Tiamat384 because: Thought there was a spelling error.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

#1 on cable only.

The viewership levels are low compared to the broadcast networks.

You already know this.

Network propaganda is failing.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
May I introduce You to the next Denzel... He is reading from cue cards.

Coming soon to a theatre near You, "Manchurian Candidate 2; When they were young...." See the plot develop years in advance, see the cast as they grow and mature to bring Us to where We need to go..

* This film not yet rated...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I wonder...if Obama had a son, would he look like him, too?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Can't see the original video... Not working anymore. But in the second vid, I feel sorry for the kid. He's a mouthpiece for the fearful and Islamophobic right.

But mouthpiece pieces for the Republicanphobic left is perfectly acceptable!

Like those in this thread dismissing what the kid said.

There is more truth in that kids message than there has been in 7 years of 'hope,and change'.
edit on 17-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is he doing a cartman parody?

I dig what he is saying but it looks like this video was part of his research. spoof?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This kid is awesome!!!!

We need more like him. I feel the same way.

And a child shall lead them.

Don't like this young mans' opinion, well, let's try one much older.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo
Yes let us teach all students how to make timers for their jihadist friends.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I admire this young man;s speaking abilities. However, I doubt he is in possession of lists of people invited to the White House or whom the President calls or sends personal letters to.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Either that or he is grounded as we speak, LOL.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join