It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CALL TO ARMS! or a call to all those with creepy stories..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
HEY!

my friend and i are starting a new PODCAST and i am also getting a slot on my university radio called "Convince Me".

I love paranormal event stories from Ghosts to Aliens to Heavan and hell. ALSO conspiracies. we are going to look at it from an entertaining skeptical way. but we are going to call for emails/skype calls/live interviews for stories of real experiences.

We also will be doing some experiments LIVE on the air.

This is a test the water thread. call all those who would be willing to submit stories please message below! and we will be sure to plug Abovetopsecret.com to the masses also!

Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SGTkilt

I was fixing to git muh gun.
Now I see it wernt really a call tuh arms.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SGTkilt

It was a beautiful evening in the high desert and the moon was full so I decided to take a short hike up the arroyo. I had hiked perhaps 10 min. when I looked up to the sky and it appeared to have a slit in it with just a trickle of light coming thru and as the slit slightly parted, a huge hand....

Want the rest of the story? Pony up....
edit on 17-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

pony up? and yea once we have our email sorted up id love the full story emailed to us to read on air

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SGTkilt
a reply to: olaru12

pony up? and yea once we have our email sorted up id love the full story emailed to us to read on air

I think I'll just go ahead and finish the story in the shortstory forum. It will probably get more exposure there than a college radio station.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19822357]

thanks for the support

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

thanks for the support

No problem, you can still use it. Why the attitude?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

thanks for the support

No problem, you can still use it. Why the attitude?

OH! hahaha i get it! your doing that thing where you cop an attitude then pretend you weren't coping an attitude so you can accuse everyone who responds of coping an attitude, hahaha great old trick....

i mean you can pretend all you want that this line isnt condescending "It will probably get more exposure there than a college radio station." but i think it matters not what you convince yourself of your intentions.

regardless i see no attitude in him thanking you for your support, if his thanks come across as insincere then perhaps thats a Freudian slip revealing that you didnt feel like you had given any actual support. in which case it is verified that you had an attitude. hmmmmmmm slippery slope here....

anyhow, congratulations SGTkilt! a college radio station is not insignificant, college students are some of the most over worked stressed out people on earth, and you will have a mainline into their ear, stepping stones to your future. good work.

regarding paranormal experiences i havnt really had any worth contributing, other then briefly seeing the silhouette of a woman/ghost in my bedroom at 8 years old...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Pony up?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I could share some of my experiences with you on here or through email, whichever is easiest for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
thanks everyone! i will post the email when we have more details

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
OK so ive read alot of awesome stories on here. i would love to have some emailed to me for our new podcast we are going to be recording soon.

CAN ANYONE who has had a ghostly experience or UFO or religious experience or conspiracy.
ANYTHING creepy and you want to help a fellow above top secret user out for his first podcast please email the stories to

[email protected]

thanks looking forward to reading your stories

new topics

top topics

join