It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING to all spiritual/religious people, Danger you need to be aware of

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadyAREyou
Dude, as someone who has spent several lives now working on this very same conundrum, I have finally found the solution.
The trick is to not die.
What I mean by that is simply this;
Our souls are buried in and exist in and are nurtured in our conscious. The actual location is the center of our pineal gland.
All you need to do is have your brain frozen intact right before you think you are going to die.
This will trap your soul in the freezer in some lab so God cant get his hands on it any more.
It'll work for ever and you can rest in eternal darkness. Until the power goes out.

edit on 17-9-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Plagiarism again......

I know who the OP is now as he did the same yesterday under a different name with the same website unless he's doing his rounds on all websites.

PLAGIARISM

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadyAREyou

Have you ever looked at this from the opposite perspective after death or X number of recycles after you die? How many species of plant, animal and human have died out totally? You have to face the fact that no dinosaurs or neanderthals are merrily trotting alongside us now and still being recycled which blows out the idea of a hotel stop off before popping back to planet earth. etc as there is a finite end.

Homo Sapiens has developed a metaphysical perspective and decided that he was too important to die out so has taught himself the concept of having a presence after death in the form of a soul which has eternal life. Provided our world continues to give us the necessary requirements for us to maintain a physical body we can live with the idea we have soul existence - but were the world to become too e.g. toxic for man, would human souls die out. Do you have any ideas as to how they would continue to exist?

Personally I believe in reincarnation because the concept of heaven and hell is gross and the judge would need to be at least 1 millions years old but I don't believe in eternal life. Nothing lasts forever, you see this when galaxies, planets, stars get destroyed. The idea of my mind/essence being encapsulated within an exploding atom isn't convincing in any way shape or form.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Yes...... the thread blaming all the World's ills on Britain, right?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
Plagiarism again......

I know who the OP is now as he did the same yesterday under a different name with the same website unless he's doing his rounds on all websites.

PLAGIARISM

Good catch.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There is no reason to believe that our state after death is any different from the state of consciousness before birth.

Anything else is supposition.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

That's the one, seems this member would feel more at home at GLP than bothering us with his nonsensical rhetoric on ATS

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Plagiarism again......

PLAGIARISM

Have you reported this to staff. I would think two times in two days would be anathema.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I did yesterday and the thread was binned but came back after a few hours so perhaps the OP is the author on both sites.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Looks like several ATS threads are also on that site.
It appears to be a work in progress site...maybe under construction. It's not working properly.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Plagiarism again......

PLAGIARISM

I think that's a mirror site. You can find ATS threads reproduced on these kinds of sites.

originally posted by: ReadyAREyou
Atheists / Materialists please find another thread for yourself, you have absolutely nothing to add here other than "everybody is wrong"

THIS MAY BE the most important thread of your lifetime

After studying world wide spiritual available information and experiencing various unknown phenomena in my life which involves abduction and torture.

I've come to a very dark and disturbing realisation. After we shed our physical bodies (after we die) it is entirely possible that we are not FREE but instead are trapped in another dimension which holds souls/spirits for lack of better term

Now this dimension has all the trappings to make us think we are in a better heavenly place but in reality are just temporary "fancy hotel rooms", after that we are tricked or forced to be born again as human beings on planet Earth where we forget everything and suffer again

ENDLESS SUFFERING WITHOUT ESCAPE

Why ???

We could be entertainment or pleasure providers to powerful inter dimensional beings. Do you want to be a hamster in a cage forever for pleasure of some evil entity, I sure don't.

There are plenty of NDE and OBE experiences were a person reports being blocked, dragged, forced, stuck, controlled etc

There are even reports of advanced aliens being able to temporarily imprison your soul to power some gadget and when you figure out how to escape they just disappear another person or a group of people and enslave them for a while.

And it could take you 1000 years to escape

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY

I can not tell you what you can do

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO

In my research one thing remained constant. It seems that regardless of what stance you take, that Jesus is an Avatar or son of God or God or advanced alien, or hybrid

I came to conclusion that Jesus is a legit being that has positive intentions and is not part of deception across various dimensions

WHEN I DIE

Doesn't matter old age, or bullet to the head or being blown up by a nuke

The moment I am met by other beings or dead family or some authoritative figure telling me what I must do like life review and so on.

I plan NOT TO COOPERATE AND ASK TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO JESUS

if they feed me some BS like Jesus is busy at the moment or I am not "clean" enough to be in presence of Jesus

I plan to holler violently and call for Jesus

This will either work and Jesus will arrive like a cop to see what the hell is going on and who is making a ruckus

Or it won't work and I will be manhandled into some kind of spiritual prison

In which case see you again as a human living in cycle of violence hunger ignorance greed lust murder disease and poverty.

Good luck to you all fellow humies Muslims Christians Jews Buddhists and others.

You have been warned

Shame most people will not see this thread, I sincerely believe this is crucial information I am giving you.

Is that you L.Ron Hubbard?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Nothing quite like an enlightened spiritual troller. Anyone that claims to know must have died at some point, and not just the brain like the OP. It's a shame if anyone new to ATS would read this they would find the site laughable and never return.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

DITTO- Well said

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I checked to see if mirror site and it was actually posted by the sites "admin" who goes by various names here on ATS this week and seems to have an issue with our very own BoyMonkey,

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You are on the right path. Reincarnation can be though of as a trap. It is said that on other worlds you can remember your past lives. That has been blocked for some reason on Earth. I've read that the Earth is surrounded by a energy dodecahedron that is connected to other star systems. My theory is that you are given a choice to return to this plane or proceed to the stars. Most probably make the mistake of wanting to return. But what they don't understand is that there (and here's where it gets horrifying) soul basically gets wrote over. The Egyptians had a word for leaving toward the heavens. It's called starwalking. They even stated that if your souls energy went through a wormhole (Sagittarius A?) It would emerge on the others side clothed in a new non- molecular body. My THEORY is that since the soul is a kind of energy, the torsion field of a supermassive black hole could transmute the soul to a higher state. Almost like putting coal under pressure to produce a diamond.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
you think Jesus is one of the good guys? Duh!
the devil has you all fooled.
why not call on God? no one calls on God any more.
why?
and you reincarnation sounds like Buddhism.
you should read about it.
they believe in other worlds.

edit on 17-9-2015 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Makes one wonder why Jesus didn't talk about all of this in as much detail when he was still around on earth....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How spot on you are.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No, follow the shoe, the Holy shoe of Jerusalem

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OP, give the following number a call; I think they might be able to help you...

1-800-843-7274

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join