It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING to all spiritual/religious people, Danger you need to be aware of

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
[snipped]

THIS MAY BE the most important thread of your lifetime

After studying world wide spiritual available information and experiencing various unknown phenomena in my life which involves abduction and torture.

I've come to a very dark and disturbing realisation. After we shed our physical bodies (after we die) it is entirely possible that we are not FREE but instead are trapped in another dimension which holds souls/spirits for lack of better term

Now this dimension has all the trappings to make us think we are in a better heavenly place but in reality are just temporary "fancy hotel rooms", after that we are tricked or forced to be born again as human beings on planet Earth where we forget everything and suffer again

ENDLESS SUFFERING WITHOUT ESCAPE

Why ???

We could be entertainment or pleasure providers to powerful inter dimensional beings. Do you want to be a hamster in a cage forever for pleasure of some evil entity, I sure don't.

There are plenty of NDE and OBE experiences were a person reports being blocked, dragged, forced, stuck, controlled etc

There are even reports of advanced aliens being able to temporarily imprison your soul to power some gadget and when you figure out how to escape they just disappear another person or a group of people and enslave them for a while.

And it could take you 1000 years to escape

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY

I can not tell you what you can do

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO

In my research one thing remained constant. It seems that regardless of what stance you take, that Jesus is an Avatar or son of God or God or advanced alien, or hybrid

I came to conclusion that Jesus is a legit being that has positive intentions and is not part of deception across various dimensions

WHEN I DIE

Doesn't matter old age, or bullet to the head or being blown up by a nuke

The moment I am met by other beings or dead family or some authoritative figure telling me what I must do like life review and so on.

I plan NOT TO COOPERATE AND ASK TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO JESUS

if they feed me some BS like Jesus is busy at the moment or I am not "clean" enough to be in presence of Jesus

I plan to holler violently and call for Jesus

This will either work and Jesus will arrive like a cop to see what the hell is going on and who is making a ruckus

Or it won't work and I will be manhandled into some kind of spiritual prison

In which case see you again as a human living in cycle of violence hunger ignorance greed lust murder disease and poverty.

Good luck to you all fellow humies Muslims Christians Jews Buddhists and others.

You have been warned

Shame most people will not see this thread, I sincerely believe this is crucial information I am giving you.
edit on 17-9-2015 by ReadyAREyou because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 19 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Huzzah! The Chosen one has come to deliver this message
We are saved........

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Actually you can not be saved, not in this lifetime anyway

I've been reading ATS for 3 months now, I am pretty sure you are in for a rude ride till you get the kind if humility that I have

I was like you about 10 years ago, I doubt you will change like I did

Tell you what

Prove me wrong, see you in 10 years

edit on 17-9-2015 by ReadyAREyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadyAREyou

Wow....sounds like you are REALLY in the know on this.

Please teach us oh great enlightened one!

Jesus isn't real....but if he was he wouldn't be talking to aliens...
edit on 9/17/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadyAREyou
a reply to: boymonkey74

Actually you can not be saved, not in this lifetime anyway

I've been reading ATS for 3 months now, I am pretty sure you are in for a rude ride till you get the kind if humility that I have

I was like you about 10 years ago, I doubt you will change like I did

Tell you what

Prove me wrong, see you in 10 years

How about you prove that you're right? Usually burden of proof is on the one trying to do the convincing.....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do not anger the enlightened one my brother for he speaks the truth and only he can deliver us all for he has said so so it must be all true.
He knows all the timescales involved and he has been reading ATS for 3 whole months alas I will not be saved because he the enlightened one has spoken so
So I will wonder the barren wastelands for all eternity while the enlightened one looks down and laughs while this song is played.

Why? Why? WHY didn't I listen to the enlightened one sooner?.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Thank you for the advice and information. I find it a bit weird/creepy I had a strange dream painting the exact idea you have said. It was based around a higher group of beings who are observing our planet which they have created/grown. Each person who is born is monitored and recorded. The longer we live the easier we are to predict and control. By doing spontaneous and dangerous things we feel the adrenalin rush which is a spiritual separation from the control.
The benefit to these beings is they can enter a life from birth and witness (not actually live or alter) a life. This is beneficial as it allows them to grow spiritually by experiencing the subtle emotions and trials of many different lives.

Maybe I'm losing it....but thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do not anger the enlightened one my brother for he speaks the truth and only he can deliver us all for he has said so so it must be all true.
He knows all the timescales involved and he has been reading ATS for 3 whole months alas I will not be saved because he the enlightened one has spoken so
So I will wonder the barren wastelands for all eternity while the enlightened one looks down and laughs while this song is played.

Why? Why? WHY didn't I listen to the enlightened one sooner?.

Relax boymonkey...you have 10 years according to the great prophet. You will take 10 years to accomplish what Jesus and aliens graced him with in 3 months. You have time, but begin now and repent evil doer!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You have pretty much, verbatim, rehashed this

I believe in reincarnation, the difference being that we recycle until full enlightenment......but enough about me.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
You have pretty much, verbatim, rehashed this

I believe in reincarnation, the difference being that we recycle until full enlightenment......but enough about me.

LOL....I couldn't help but picture the world in a big compost heap just waiting for the next life. Similar thoughts here as well....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well, that was different. Thanks for the post. Dont let the mockers bother you.... actually didnt Jesus say that the mockers will always be with you? Or was that the poor? Maybe he meant the poor in spirit.

In my personal experience, I called on Jesus 13 years ago and he came to me then (the second time in my life, I didn't recognize him the first time) so I think your plan will work.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
To the OP, we are humans here but much much more and able after this incarnation.

Nature is your guidestone, our brain is the key and life is the door.

What you described is on par to what a hell could be and that's wasteful, from nature's own models, everything is recycled, re-purposed and / or reused. At the same time, we're also pretty impressive when it comes to will power and determination.

Even if this was true, we're more than capable of breaking free from the mold, we've done it plenty of times in our history, who's to say our afterlife will be any different? Death removes the body, but never will it take our spirit.

In life, we're humans, afterlife we're closer to free than we've ever dreamed of. Keep light and love in your life and the rest is just natural.
edit on 17-9-2015 by Tranceopticalinclined because: I think you're pretty rad.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm not religious at all, but I thought I would contribute nonetheless.

I've read somewhere quite some time ago, that the moon is like a filter for souls. It keeps you there, and sends you back. I'm not saying I believe this, but it goes down the same road as your OP.

I found your OP interesting, although I frown upon your 'holier than thou' attitude.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

Well, that was different. Thanks for the post. Dont let the mockers bother you.... actually didnt Jesus say that the mockers will always be with you? Or was that the poor? Maybe he meant the poor in spirit.

In my personal experience, I called on Jesus 13 years ago and he came to me then (the second time in my life, I didn't recognize him the first time) so I think your plan will work.

When you say spirit do you mean 'tact'?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I am pretty sure you are in for a rude ride till you get the kind if humility that I have

Shame most people will not see this thread, I sincerely believe this is crucial information I am giving you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't want to speak too highly of myself but I am an expert on prophecies

You claim to be humble, but you quickly point out that you're an "expert" and don't hesitate to toot your own horn quite loudly.

Then, you basically tell everyone who doesn't swallow this that they have nothing to add, their opinion is useless and to just move on.

Atheists / Materialists please find another thread for yourself, you have absolutely nothing to add here other than "everybody is wrong"

"Humble" and "Enlightened" are not 2 of the words I would use to describe you.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Schizophrenia and religious delusions

The relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of delusions and faulty beliefs.[4] A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious delusion - that is, they believe they are divine beings, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc.[5][6][7] In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had religious delusions.[8] This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia.[9] Trans-cultural studies have found religious delusions are much more common in schizophrenic patients who identify as Christian and/or reside in predominately Christian areas such as Europe or North America.[10][11] By comparison, patients in Japan much more commonly have delusions surrounding matters of shame and slander,[10] and in Pakistan matters of paranoia regarding relatives and neighbors.[11]

Source

"Religious people please find another post for yourself, you have absolutely nothing to add here other than "everybody is wrong"

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am so greatful for my life. I know it has it's ups and downs, but I honestly try to remember to thank God every day for the gifts he has given to me.
I do not understand why so may people are unhappy with life. Have you looked outside, the plants are beautiful, the sky is beautiful, people are beautiful.
If I do have the opportunity to come back again in another life and have children again, I would do it in a heart beat. I still want my life to last as long as possible though.
I know life is not always easy, and it can be hard to come to terms with, but it is always worth it no matter how hard it gets.
If things feel so wrong, try having a cry, it really helps relieve the internal pressure, it helps make you feel better.
If you need to turn off the computer, turn off the news, go on an adventure. Surely you must not have always felt the way you do now about life, have you?
I truly hope you find the internal peace that you need, life can get better.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadyAREyou
Atheists / Materialists please find another thread for yourself, you have absolutely nothing to add here other than "everybody is wrong"

I hope you know that this is literally an open invitation to have atheists come in and skewer your OP.

After studying world wide spiritual available information and experiencing various unknown phenomena in my life which involves abduction and torture.

I've come to a very dark and disturbing realisation. After we shed our physical bodies (after we die) it is entirely possible that we are not FREE but instead are trapped in another dimension which holds souls/spirits for lack of better term

Now this dimension has all the trappings to make us think we are in a better heavenly place but in reality are just temporary "fancy hotel rooms", after that we are tricked or forced to be born again as human beings on planet Earth where we forget everything and suffer again

ENDLESS SUFFERING WITHOUT ESCAPE

Why ???

We could be entertainment or pleasure providers to powerful inter dimensional beings. Do you want to be a hamster in a cage forever for pleasure of some evil entity, I sure don't.

There are plenty of NDE and OBE experiences were a person reports being blocked, dragged, forced, stuck, controlled etc

There are even reports of advanced aliens being able to temporarily imprison your soul to power some gadget and when you figure out how to escape they just disappear another person or a group of people and enslave them for a while.

And it could take you 1000 years to escape

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY

I can not tell you what you can do

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO

In my research one thing remained constant. It seems that regardless of what stance you take, that Jesus is an Avatar or son of God or God or advanced alien, or hybrid

I came to conclusion that Jesus is a legit being that has positive intentions and is not part of deception across various dimensions

WHEN I DIE

Doesn't matter old age, or bullet to the head or being blown up by a nuke

The moment I am met by other beings or dead family or some authoritative figure telling me what I must do like life review and so on.

I plan NOT TO COOPERATE AND ASK TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO JESUS

if they feed me some BS like Jesus is busy at the moment or I am not "clean" enough to be in presence of Jesus

I plan to holler violently and call for Jesus

This will either work and Jesus will arrive like a cop to see what the hell is going on and who is making a ruckus

Or it won't work and I will be manhandled into some kind of spiritual prison

In which case see you again as a human living in cycle of violence hunger ignorance greed lust murder disease and poverty.

Good luck to you all fellow humies Muslims Christians Jews Buddhists and others.

You have been warned

I think you should start a religion. I'm sure there are some gullible people out there that would be willing to believe you if you are charismatic enough. Not that anything you are saying is true or believable, but hey people will believe anything. After all they believe in the Abrahamic religions still.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I agree with you somewhat.

After you die and you realize that you propably will meet your spirit guides / gods who will come to get you to your next episode.

Maybe for you it's jesus, and if he's real being he's propably alien, yes.

Dont go to light if you dont wanna get reincarnated was on one book I red about buddhist wiew of afterlife, so they may actually try to trick you to reincarnate, who knows?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
EDIT: The OP must have removed those arrogant statements, I didn't catch them. So please disregard the immediate paragraph and sentence below.

Come on.. wtf. nowhere in the OP did I see him even hint at being enlightened or anything close to it. Some people have a disgusting knee jerk reaction to anyone that would even suggest the possibility of different degrees of spiritual evolution/attainment. Yet this is axiomatic in almost all mystical traditions. It's so much easier for Jesus to be the only God above us, than to have to attain the heights of Jesus by one's own volition. It takes no work to "accept Jesus as your God and saviour", it's the easiest thing in the World. But actually having to do any real work by one's self is anathema to most people. So they stay in the mud..

Immediately the trolls come out of the woodworks drawn like hungry piranhas having tasted blood.

This is a totally legit question to inquire about if one is wondering about religion and spirituality, especially if one has experienced things that would confirm or point in the general direction of such notions.

OP: It is true. Human beings, "sentient beings"(Buddhist term) really, are for the most part not what one would call in control of their own destinies. If a Bodhisattva descends in order to enlighten other beings - getting trapped in the physical is a real concern. And this is an enlightened being, probably with karmic merit that would put others to shame. There's a reason the new age types call this a prison planet, they are often not used to the harsh nature of this lower realm, their spirit may have recently come from other Worlds and realms that are nothing short of utopias. And make no mistake, this is a lower realm.. one of the lowest really, notwithstanding the real hellish realms: which is also a possible destination.

This game is horrible, and inhumane.. a cosmic roller coaster of equal parts horror and wonder.. so we keep coming back. Because the interplay, the contrast and the vast gulf between the darkness and the light makes things interesting. Heavens are nice but merit is easily squandered. The only real escape is Buddhahood. Otherwise one is lost in the darkness, one's sovereignty like a leaf blowing in the wind.

Do understand though, that you probably did sign up for this at one time. To be wilfully ignorant and lost again. At the mercy of a system that can't be understood. We are flatlanders, the playthings of forces we couldn't hope to understand. Reality is very Lovecraftian at times but not many people get to experience such a reality. This World at this time is supposed to support a narrative of plausible deniability; for people to have the chance to remain ignorant of certain realities if they wish to. If such realities were a certainty the game would be far too easy. Let the atheist and agnostic killers believe they will get away with anything they do, they will be given enough rope for them to hang themselves with. If everyone knew of karma and reincarnation people would act completely different: this is a mature society in the grand scheme of things. We Earthlings are but children.
edit on 17-9-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Hmpf.. typical innit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join