It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bentwaters UFO incedent message

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've been watching through ancient aliens & saw the episode that reflected on the Bentwaters UFO incedent from the early 80's & one of the witnesses said he'd received a message in binary & wrote it down. It translated to; exploration [of] humanity, with the location:
52º 09' 42.532" N
13º 13' 12.69" W

I did confirm it is off the coast of Ireland in Google maps but there doesn't seem to be anything there acording to satellites. Could it have been the location of Atlantis or something? Or maybe a hidden USO (unidentified submerged object) base? In the satellite image there's no sign of any unnatural alterations to the sea floor indicating a sunken civilization & there's no land from what I can see.

edit on 17-9-2015 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Never saw the show.

Binary is easy. The most basic base 2 language. Any alien can know that.

But what alien would know and be able to use something invented by man only. Such as coordinates on earth?

So I am skeptical.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
when I saw it the location was closer to west of france....
they had a seafloor formation a little one

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paranormal78

Watching Ancient Aliens, and taking anything mentioned seriously would be a gigantic mistake.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

If i remember rightly, some people think it could relate to Hy-Brasil. Brasil (mythical island) on Wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

There are more coordinates that came from that binary.

www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

From one source it was said that the object seen over the course of those nights was actually a highly classified unmanned project that in times of distress would automatically fly to the closest nuclear capable base. I also theorize that the laser like beam that was cast at the feet of those men was really some sort of an information exchange technology. The trio that happened upon the craft were never suppose to walk up and touch the thing and were apparently unaware of the SOP of quarantining the site of and setting up a perimeter until the correct handling team arrived.

Dont worry about those silly television shows, the real action is on this website.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Have YOU not considered it could just as easily be complete and utter BS

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It refers to legendary island which sometimes appears on ancient maps. Appears every so many years shrouded in mist.
Advanced race off the west coast of Ireland. It was historically searched for by famous explorer or two....led me to dig into Hy Brasil... much avail on line....good luck.
MS

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

Watching Ancient Aliens, and taking anything mentioned seriously would be a gigantic mistake.

The incident occurred long before ancient aliens came to tv. Hy-Brazil is listed on ancient maps and then dropped off those maps. There is an underwater feature where Hy-Brazil is supposedly located that looks exactly like the island Hy-Brazil.

Considering science has found ancient settlements at the bottom of the English Channel and off the coast of Japan and India I don't think its out of the realm of possibility that something could be there.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: paranormal78there doesn't seem to be anything there acording to satellites.

Nothing, but...satellites

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Google Earth

Wikipedia - HyBrasil

Here is HyBrasil from an ancient map off the coast off Ireland -

If you look at the pictures and google earth you can see the similarities.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

HyBrasil would make sense actually. It is said to be somewhere in that sea & similar to the Atlantis legends. Could HyBrasil have some sort of advanced cloaking tech hiding it from anyone looking for it? I remember on Stargate SG1 there was technology they found that rendered objects, locations & even entire planets out of phase & invisible. Could HyBrasil have something like that? I think it might.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: paranormal78

HyBrasil would make sense actually. It is said to be somewhere in that sea & similar to the Atlantis legends. Could HyBrasil have some sort of advanced cloaking tech hiding it from anyone looking for it? I remember on Stargate SG1 there was technology they found that rendered objects, locations & even entire planets out of phase & invisible. Could HyBrasil have something like that? I think it might.

Newsflash: Stargate is fiction.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

and people once believed you could sail off the edge of the earth because it was flat. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss things out of hand. What he is talking about with stargate is based on string theory and vibration.

Interestingly enough HyBrasil appears on the Piri Reis map, whose information was based on older maps.
edit on 17-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Interestingly enough HyBrasil appears on the Piri Reis map, whose information was based on older maps.

Care to point that out

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes old maps are really accurate aren't they.

British Isles

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: paranormal78

Newsflash: Stargate is fiction.

Jim Penniston's "Machine to Homo Sapien Binary Code download" was almost certainly fiction too.

But I understand that we get people on ATS who have not delved into this topic whatsoever, or scratched the surface.

So just for those who aren't aware. SSGt James Penniston is the USAF serviceman claiming to have received the binary download in 1980 in a Suffolk forest.

But.................

According to his written statement taken a few days later he clearly says

....Left vehicle, proceeded on foot. Burroughs and I were approx. 15-20 meters apart and proceeding on a true east direction from logging road. The area in front of us was lighting up a 30 meter area. When we got within a 50 meter distance, the object was producing red and blue light. The blue light was steady and projecting under the object. It was up the area directly extending a meter or two out. At this point of positive identification I relayed to CSC, SSgt Coffey. A positing sighting of the object…1….Color of lights and that it was definitely mechanical in nature. This is the closest point that I was near the object at any point.

So if he only got within 50 metres of something how do we explain the rest of his story?

edit on 17/9/15 by mirageman because: clarity

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I already did here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for accurate the Piri Reis map did a pretty good job of showing us what Antarctica looked like before it was buried under miles of ice. Old maps can be accurate.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You do know that the bent waters incident was more than just one occurrence right? The incident spanned over 2 days - December 26th and December 28th.

The Rendlesham Forest Incident

top topics

<<   2 >>

join