It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets settle contrails vs nano dispersion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

it works both ways and that is one big reason this site exist.

I see you want to call it BS but you can't provide anything to prove your claim...not surprising.

if you want to gain any ground with most people you have to know the facts

Your the one who can't provide any facts to back your clam...again not surprising.

fact is the conspiracy is real and not proven either way

What facts have you provided to back your claim they exist...that's right nothing.

The reason you get weak tea is because you fail to acknowledge the reasons the conspiracy lives on

What reasons are there besides gullible people such as yourself that this conspiracy lives on?

You see you can say I have weak tea all you want you still haven't shown one fact that backs your silly assertion they exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: skunkape23
For what it's worth.
I used to carry a telescope to read electric meters.
I saw two planes, big ones, with plain aluminum skin, flying in opposite directions, spraying something from their tails. This was not contrails from the jet engines.
This was over Houston, TX in the mid nineties.
Make of it what you will.

And instead of trying to find out what flights they were, where they were flying to and from, what plane type, what company eyc...all things that would help, you just took one look, thought "thats not right"....and then did nothing else.

Like all chemtrail believers...afraid of the little amount of work that is required. No, just go onto ATS and post about it.

Tell you what guys, if I thought that i and the people i love and care for were being sprayed, i would be collating a f*ckton of data on each plane and the whole process. I woul dbe gathering data.. how could i NOT? How can i watch my little niece breath in this filth and sit on my arse and do nothing? Strange that you guys have no problem doing that.

Either you are terrible parents/freinds/uncles etc.... or (most likely), you dont really believe this nonsense.

Maybe I would be a bad parent or family member if I had that responsibility.
I just figured that whoever is doing whatever they were doing wouldn't do it to their own and themselves.
Am I lazy for doing no research? The easy answer is "Yes."

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I just figured that whoever is doing whatever they were doing wouldn't do it to their own and themselves.
Am I lazy for doing no research? The easy answer is "Yes."

Careful, you are using logic. That isn't something that is allowed in chemtrail discussions.
Next you will be trying to imagine how the conspiracy could exist worldwide for over 20 years undetected except for the daily giant lines in the sky all over the globe. And then wondering why nobody has any verifiable affects from the trails, only stories about their friends, cousin.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I see you want to call it BS but you can't provide anything to prove your claim...not surprising.

I am calling bs on those of you that have themselves 100% convinced it is not happening and post your evidence and expect it to be case closed and yet it is not case closed. So I am simply pointing out your disconnect with the fact it is still a conspiracy but you all pretend it is not.

I am not here saying that your evidence is right or wrong but that it is not great enough to put the conspiracy to bed. Those lines in the sky carry much weight. How many times must you all post your evidence before you realize a different path will have to be taken to put it to bed or even better perhaps you all should work on your coping skills and realize that someone believing planes are out to get them are no threat to you.
edit on 21-9-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

No, because we know contrails exist and have studied them to see what the effects of contrails have on our environment.

bs
it works both ways and that is one big reason this site exist.

If the links you were given were bs, please enlighten the rest of us as to exactly is wrong with them?

if it did not work both ways then the thread would not continue.

The thread continues because there are people out there who are in the dark, unable to accept the truth and unable to recognise the real truth when it's placed right under their nose. Arguing from a position of ignorance isn't proof of anything.

if you want to gain any ground with most people you have to know the facts

Yeah, so......? (Tick tock) have you got any yet?

fact is the conspiracy is real and not proven either way

Please provide support of that assertion. The way I see it the THEORY of chemtrails was promoted, but was a big lie with no evidence of a conspiracy over them at all. It's kind of important to have a reason to believe in a theory as otherwise all you have is a fairy tale. Chemtrails are a fairy tale unsupportable by facts cos there aren't any. Except the fact that no physical or logistical evidence of chemtrails has ever been found by anybody and everything that has ever claimed to be has been wrong.

The reason you get weak tea is because you fail to acknowledge the reasons the conspiracy lives on

Ignorance and gullibility are not valid reasons IMHO.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I am calling bs on those of you that have themselves 100% convinced it is not happening and post your evidence and expect it to be case closed and yet it is not case closed. So I am simply pointing out your disconnect with the fact it is still a conspiracy but you all pretend it is not.

The bs is that someone pointed up and said "ooh chemtrails" and a lot of fools believed it. It is case closed because there was never anything behind the claim in the first place. It was, like I said in my last post, a fairy story with NOTHING ever provided to support it. Like Star Trek or Doctor Who, it's fun, but it's not real.

I am not here saying that your evidence is right or wrong but that it is not great enough to put the conspiracy to bed.

Only for people who have literally no idea about aviation or weather, or both. For everyone else chemtrail theory is a laughable joke.

Those lines in the sky carry much weight.

How apt. They do indeed, far more weight, in fact, than any aeroplane in existence could carry, but you don't even understand that point, do you? Be honest.

How many times must you all post your evidence before you realize a different path will have to be taken to put it to bed or even better perhaps you all should work on your coping skills and realize that someone believing planes are out to get them are no threat to you.

Unfortunately, one or two of them actually are. That's why.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I am calling bs on those of you that have themselves 100% convinced it is not happening and post your evidence and expect it to be case closed and yet it is not case closed.

Until someone provides the scientific evidence to back the claim they exist...then yes I am convinced the case is closed.

Are you willing to present this evidence, or are you just going to keep saying they exist without actually having evidence that they do?

So I am simply pointing out your disconnect with the fact it is still a conspiracy but you all pretend it is not.

A conspiracy theory...not a conspiracy.

But feel free to present any and all evidence that even remotely backs your claim of this conspiracy being real.

I am not here saying that your evidence is right or wrong but that it is not great enough to put the conspiracy to bed.

It is not a conspiracy, but I guess it is to you.

How many times must you all post your evidence before you realize a different path will have to be taken to put it to bed or even better perhaps you all should work on your coping skills and realize that someone believing planes are out to get them are no threat to you.

As many times as needed until proven otherwise.

I can cope just fine...but what I can't seem to figure out is how people believe this is happening and yet not one person has been able to provide evidence of their existence?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If it is caused by atmospheric conditions then do we now have people able to forecast such conditions thereby predicting these lines in the sky?

When will I be able to go out and see these lines in the sky next?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Because atmospheric conditions are often predictable - that's why we have weather forecasts!!

sheesh!!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

How apt. They do indeed, far more weight, in fact, than any aeroplane in existence could carry, but you don't even understand that point, do you? Be honest.

honestly the answer could go in several directions.

I take it that you are saying that the chemicals being sprayed altogether weigh more than a plane.

perhaps you are referring to the weight of collected water molecules tend to add ups as the heat is transferred?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Because atmospheric conditions are often predictable - that's why we have weather forecasts!!

sheesh!!

yes that was my point thank you for playing and I am being real here.

we should be able to start forecasting these lines and that would help others understand and allow others to be set further in their beliefs claiming that the forecasters are going by a schedule.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

sheesh!!

yes that was my point thank you for playing and I am being real here.

we should be able to start forecasting these lines and that would help others understand and allow others to be set further in their beliefs claiming that the forecasters are going by a schedule.

I think you just solved the debate. Weatherman worldwide should just add onto every "partially cloudy" forecast that "ignorant conspiracy theorists may see chemtrails"

easy-peasy

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If it is caused by atmospheric conditions then do we now have people able to forecast such conditions thereby predicting these lines in the sky?

When will I be able to go out and see these lines in the sky next?

Yes there is a site for the US that predicts contrail formation:
Contrail Forecast

Allows you to go back in time also.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

cool stuff
thnx

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

yep
now if we can find out how that site is getting access to the chemtrailers schedule then we should be able to catch em in the act

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

honestly the answer could go in several directions.

I take it that you are saying that the chemicals being sprayed altogether weigh more than a plane.

perhaps you are referring to the weight of collected water molecules tend to add ups as the heat is transferred?

Not really.

No

Pardon? I've read that sentence several times and I can't make any sense of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
well then tell the class what you meant by your statement

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: howmuch4another

yep
now if we can find out how that site is getting access to the chemtrailers schedule then we should be able to catch em in the act

We know where the site is getting its information - did you actually go to it and check it??

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
I did
it is in my favorites now

I remember seeing it before but I do not recall it being used to verify any sightings.

it will be interesting both ways like if some trails do not match the data

one thing I noticed is there elevation was not factored in but I am over my head now

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

well then tell the class what you meant by your statement

The 'class' already knows. The detailed explanation has been written on this site several times, by me and others. But that is incidental to the point I was making.

The point is that, as I suspected, you don't know. Don't feel bad, there's no reason you should really, that's why the debate on chemtrails continues.

People who are professionally dependant on aviation or weather, or whose personal interests lie that way, like plane spotters for example, build up a wealth of knowledge and experience of their subject that far outstrips that of any layman, and you won't find a single chemtrail believer among them.

Belief in chemtrails *requires* a gap in knowledge or understanding of both topics. Most 'normal' people have that gap, which you do too, which means the utter silliness and impossibility of the very idea of chemtrails is not readily apparent. Lack of knowledge is never a good basis for forming a belief. But people become convinced.

The irony is that, despite banging on ceaselessly about being 'enlightened' and refusing to believe the lies of 'tptb', as ardent chemtrai believers often do, the ONLY source of information they have to shore up their beliefs are internet articles posted to websites with open agendas created by other people with the same lack of understanding they have. But these so-called sources are believed without question every time. These people can't even see their own logical failing, but believe they know more about what's going on in the sky than the worldwide aviation industry does.

Deluded? I think so.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join