It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets settle contrails vs nano dispersion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadyAREyou
a reply to: network dude

No I am not

That us against the rules of this site

Nice try

Then perhaps you could clarify your post.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
For what it's worth.
I used to carry a telescope to read electric meters.
I saw two planes, big ones, with plain aluminum skin, flying in opposite directions, spraying something from their tails. This was not contrails from the jet engines.
This was over Houston, TX in the mid nineties.
Make of it what you will.

And instead of trying to find out what flights they were, where they were flying to and from, what plane type, what company eyc...all things that would help, you just took one look, thought "thats not right"....and then did nothing else.

Like all chemtrail believers...afraid of the little amount of work that is required. No, just go onto ATS and post about it.

Tell you what guys, if I thought that i and the people i love and care for were being sprayed, i would be collating a f*ckton of data on each plane and the whole process. I woul dbe gathering data.. how could i NOT? How can i watch my little niece breath in this filth and sit on my arse and do nothing? Strange that you guys have no problem doing that.

Either you are terrible parents/freinds/uncles etc.... or (most likely), you dont really believe this nonsense.
edit on 17-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

some of us dont have the resources to pour into the real science it would take.

However.....lets say someone did exactly as you suggested. How would the presentation of such data change the way the proposition is handled at the most superficial level of where most peoples brains are operating?

I suggest to you that extraordinary claims which fly in the face of the established reality paradigms most people have will be almost instantly rejected out of hand without any critical analysis. Just look at how 911 has been treated by the masses. On the face of it something so wrong with how it all happened in such a perfectly coordinated manner and yet most people cannot bear the burden of digging into the subject for whatever truth may be found. And if chemtrails were real it would represent a thousand fold threat to our general consensus reality as what the revelations of 911 could.

I think we have to appreciate the lengths to which peoples subconscious will go to protect their little cocooned reality.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
These trails can be seen all over the world, for decades. And their numbers are only increasing. So why are we not seeing any results of this global non stop spraying? When will it be mission accomplished? What is the mission?

You cannot justify a project on this scale and have no hard evidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

thats a good point. If it was for depopulation purposes id say its a complete failure, so in my opinion i think thats the least of our concern. There are perhaps numerous things it could accomplish.....some have suggested were being selectively sprayed with biological materials. Ive read some pretty convincing articles that the military makes use of certain radioactive particles for 3d imaging purposes. Theres the weather control angle where certain particles could make wireless signals work better. And theres the "global dimming" angle which works just with normal contrails and that is in the mainstream science literature.

Air dispersion via aircraft makes the most sense for targetted or general spraying of various materials. I have also tried to point out that chemtrails need not be visible at all, therefore appealing to visible trails as proof might not be entirely convincing all by itself.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
These trails can be seen all over the world, for decades. And their numbers are only increasing. So why are we not seeing any results of this global non stop spraying? When will it be mission accomplished? What is the mission?

You cannot justify a project on this scale and have no hard evidence.

And to think that main stream science has had an answer for what those trails are for well over 80 years now.

Perhaps they were right, and those are just contrails.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
a reply to: 3danimator2014

some of us dont have the resources to pour into the real science it would take.

However.....lets say someone did exactly as you suggested. How would the presentation of such data change the way the proposition is handled at the most superficial level of where most peoples brains are operating?

I suggest to you that extraordinary claims which fly in the face of the established reality paradigms most people have will be almost instantly rejected out of hand without any critical analysis. Just look at how 911 has been treated by the masses. On the face of it something so wrong with how it all happened in such a perfectly coordinated manner and yet most people cannot bear the burden of digging into the subject for whatever truth may be found. And if chemtrails were real it would represent a thousand fold threat to our general consensus reality as what the revelations of 911 could.

I think we have to appreciate the lengths to which peoples subconscious will go to protect their little cocooned reality.

I disagree...all of us debunkers here are open to any real evidence. You might not believe it, but i can guarantee that we are. But there is none.

As for the time it takes to get that info...sorry, but if i genuinely thought i was being poisoned on a daily basis...i would find the time to gather the data i need to launch a PROPER investigation.

By the way, im not suggesting that the data that i said one should gather will solve anything by itself but it be an important tool in chemtrailers arsenal.
edit on 17-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadyAREyou

All I know is that topic of Chemtrails is so attacked by paid online agents that it can only mean this topic is very important to the government, even more than 9/11

I think people just say that when their silly 'theories' get blown apart by simple thought.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

sort of explains why you cant find proof its a secret.

And yet you know it...not very secretive there now is it?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If we could just get a few people to test the air after heavy persistant lines in the sky. Should prove or disprove this topic. Right?

Which is why you don't see those who push the chemtrail hoax ever do that.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

All I know is that topic of Chemtrails is so attacked by paid online agents that it can only mean this topic is very important to the government, even more than 9/11

So you are claiming that those of us who try to educate people about clouds, contrails and weather are paid agents?

Some are paid to post here and they always sing the same tune.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Here's some rather interesting and compelling information on the subject:
www.veteranstruthnetwork.com... =1

And yet the first pic on their site is of contrails...

Really you think what they say is compelling and they use something that has been debunked for years...

Not as compelling as you think.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

What do you expect when it comes to chemtrails...same crap as usual, so you get the same debunking.

Find something new and I guarantee the tune changes.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Debunk chemtrails = Government paid shills.

The topic of chemtrails is the farthest thing from the governments problem as they know there is nothing to chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh my poor little boy

Not aware of disinfo people on the Internet

Geez looks like you were born 2 hours ago

Welcome to planet earth

Very aware...in fact it seems I may be talking to one now.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

So you are claiming that those of us who try to educate people about clouds, contrails and weather are paid agents?

If you don't have any actual evidence then accusing someone of being a paid shill on here is a breach of T&C's.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Oh my poor little boy

Not aware of disinfo people on the Internet

Geez looks like you were born 2 hours ago

Welcome to planet earth

Enjoy your stay

I am completely aware that such people exist - but you claim some specific ones are - so back it up or shut up - which debunkers are paid to debunk??

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: deadeyedick

If you don't have any actual evidence then accusing someone of being a paid shill on here is a breach of T&C's.

So then why do you continue to try to get people to breach the rules here?

It is a fact that certain unnamed members stated in their intro threads that they came here paid to dispel certain 2012"myths".

There are paid posters here and others will continue to remind folks of that without pointing fingers in any specific directions.

A more important question I have is how so many of you all can say that chemtrails do not exist yet a simple google search can find several companies that are in business to spread chemicals into the air.

It is a real thing and some earn a living doing such.

I can agree that such companies like many major airlines do not get paid openly to do such but simply by definition all engines put off chemtrails called exhaust. givin that info and without testing all fuel supplies before takeoff it is possible for even more than normal additives and such to be present in fuel systems.

So when you claim it is not happening you are saying that standard testing has not yet revealed any such actions that have been revealed to the public to be happening.

It is very possible yet seemingly unlikely to have nonstandard chemicals in fuel.

One such case can be found in regular gasoline burnt in automobiles and that is an additive used in the summertime to prevent evaporation of gas.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The plot just keeps thickening with this, even a fart is a chemtrail.

And who cares what motivates people to post here. This is a discussion board, not a brainwashing or thought correction board. A party paying anyone to write anything here is the real fool. -Worst lobby ever!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So you simply look at the first .jpg and make your decision from there?? REALLY? Why don't you scroll down a bit and get back to me after you have read and considered a few things that credible people have researched for decades. Honestly, who are you? What are your credentials??? a reply to: tsurfer2000h

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join