It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets settle contrails vs nano dispersion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

you would sleep better if you could erase all those lines in the sky

you can not

Indeed.

nor can you prove that they are not full of unknown chemicals

There is a reason this type of argument is called Argument from Ignorance

And just to keep the tone up, I note that you cannot disprove that the rainbow farts of invisible unicorns are turning us all gay.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have had my eye on them for that reason

I suspect that member bedlam is in cahoots with the uni's

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Visible contrails or chemtrails? Bah!
That's like debating on human caused climate change, it just to move us away from from the real problem while dividing us. Watch the hand while the other does the magic trick.

Why would we have to SEE the chemicals doing chemtrails to prove planes would be spraying? Absolutely no reason!

They could very well be invisible...just like the barium mix that was used between army bases, I don't know if they still need to do something like that. Yes, I know about it.

Or maybe, chemtrails don't exist because contrails exist! Yeah, that makes sense.

Or maybe we should listen to the loonies on ATS that still believe the existence of chemtrails is only a possibility if they would be spraying all the time, because when I hear phrases like "Wel teh chemtrails don't exis.", they must be talking about that particular possibility. But, I guess some people act and talk like they we're born yesterday.

Or maybe we should listen to everyone's that's seen what they define as a chemtrail, even though they can't tell the difference between margarine or butter, which would obviously a contrail and then use that particular nearsighted individual's sighting to discredit the whole movement.

Which ever side, I just can't decide on stupidity, denial, social pressure or remuneration!
edit on 24-9-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

no chemtrails "don't exist"* because there is no evidence that they do exist - the presence or otherwise of contrails is irrelevant.

* - which is to say that if they DID exist there must be some credible evidence to support that contention, but there isn't, anywhere, ever - evidence of absence

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
Visible contrails or chemtrails? Bah!
That's like debating on human caused climate change, it just to move us away from from the real problem while dividing us. Watch the hand while the other does the magic trick.

Yeah, that's kinda what's so annoying about this silly theory. While they are all obsessing over secret government operations that aren't there, all kinds of crap slips by unnoticed.

Why would we have to SEE the chemicals doing chemtrails to prove planes would be spraying? Absolutely no reason!

If planes were spraying chemicals seven miles high you wouldn't see a thing, unless it was contrail weather and then you STILL wouldn't see the spray :-)

They could very well be invisible...just like the barium mix that was used between army bases, I don't know if they still need to do something like that. Yes, I know about it.

They are so invisible they don't even leave any detectable trail and they have had no effect at all on anything for more than 20 years. As if they weren't there at all.

Or maybe, chemtrails don't exist because contrails exist! Yeah, that makes sense.

I disagree, that's not a good reason. A much better reason is all of the above, plus the fact that all the evidence for chemtrails Is faked and all the photos of chemtrails all over the net are very obviously contrails.

Or maybe we should listen to the loonies on ATS that still believe the existence of chemtrails is only a possibility if they would be spraying all the time, because when I hear phrases like "Wel teh chemtrails don't exis.", they must be talking about that particular possibility. But, I guess some people act and talk like they we're born yesterday.

So, in your world, when someone shows you something and tries to tell you it's something other than what you already know it is, and tries to back up their obvious lie with faked evidence that you recognise straight away, you are a loony to not believe them? Sorry, just no.

Or maybe we should listen to everyone's that's seen what they define as a chemtrail, even though they can't tell the difference between margarine or butter, which would obviously a contrail and then use that particular nearsighted individual's sighting to discredit the whole movement.

Trouble is, when it's ALL of them that are like that, not just an individual, why should the 'movement' be afforded any credibility at all?

Which ever side, I just can't decide on stupidity, denial, social pressure or remuneration!

You seem smarter than most, but I do get that this can be a minefield for anyone for whom aviation is not an especially engrossing subject. What do you make of the fact that everyone involved with aviation on a personal and professional level, with a deep understanding of the topic, finds the whole chemtrail meme hilariously insane?
edit on 25-9-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Looks like it is one of those magic days where the sky is filled with trails.

I have not seen a single one since the thread started.

Whatever the factors are that allow for them they are now present.

Maybe it will rain now.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No changes in the forecast and no correlation with the data sites provided by the haters.

What gives?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Looks like it is one of those magic days where the sky is filled with trails.

I have not seen a single one since the thread started.

Whatever the factors are that allow for them they are now present.

Maybe it will rain now.

Are you saying you have trails, or you don't have trails?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

do

I havenot seen any for weeks but they are there today

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

There is a system sitting in the gulf and a low pressure system just above you. Seems there should be plenty of humidity up there, but I am not a meteorologist.

Do you have any high cirrus clouds?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

clear sky except the trails

note that the trails quickly spread out and now resemble long thin clouds

the dew has been thick for a couple weeks

really no change in the forecast for weeks

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Noted. What chemical(s) do you think could be sprayed that spread out like that and increase in mass?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Noted. What chemical(s) do you think could be sprayed that spread out like that and increase in mass?

Anything could be bound in the collection of water.

From what I hear silver may do some good for me right now.

It is not true that I and many others believe that water is not present in the trails but that along with that many things could be in the mix.

The better question I have is what atmospheric changes just took place in my area to cause the trails?

I have searched many sites and can not find any difference today from the last couple weeks.

In other words if this is a case of changes in conditions then we should be able to pinpoint such changes.

This is exactly what fuels the conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It is not true that I and many others believe that water is not present in the trails but that along with that many things could be in the mix.

Most believers reject the explanations for contrails. The crux of the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory is contrails don't last more than a few minutes therefore persistent trails are chemicals.

The better question I have is what atmospheric changes just took place in my area to cause the trails?

Humidity at the flight altitudes.

I have searched many sites and can not find any difference today from the last couple weeks.

I'd like to see what you have searched. Links, please?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Humidity at the flight altitudes.

proof?

first I checked wunderground

then searched google for atmospheric conditions

all after checking the link provided by others here

trail

interesting

again the challenge is laid for anyone to show me what conditions changed in my area today that led for these trails when none present for weeks
zip 75559

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Typical you want someone to tell you how to do everything for you. No offense. Using contrail science does not disprove it
Please explain how it does. Did you test the air? Did you experiment on why planes can leave a trail and not as they make patterns in the sky ? Did you experiment on the difference s between trails left? I have a theory which is separate from contrail science my theory is nano dispersion.

Nanotechnology/dispersion exist and have science behind it. They only way to prove or disprove this topic is testing testing of air particles which must be done independent otherwise you are just taking someone else's word for it. Maybe somebody can start an independent air testing movement. ???.
edit on 3-10-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Argument from ignorance?hmm nano dispersion exists and contrails exist both have science behind them. The word chemtrails is used to debunk and label it conspiracy. So quit confusing people. Just because people use the word doesn't disprove it. They're are experiment s that can be done using science from both fields. Why don't you start an air testing movement to start getting some real data. Say hello to PHAGE during your break.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I have proven it. It's not the point of my debate.the point is spewing out contrails science does not disprove it. There is science behind nanotechnology and nano dispersion also. So the only way to tell the difference is with experiments. Like actu

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Great post. Research where the word chemtrails comes from. It is used to label the topic a conspiracy. Also used in many posts to disprove nano dispersion. I personally try to not use it. The only way to determine the difference is with independent air quality studies. I tried to simplify the dabate but no one seems to get the concept of experiment..vs filling in useless data to disprove it.tired of seeing this argument from ignorance garbage. They are so smart that they don't even know what they are doing doesn't disprove it it just explains what it could possibly be. This is a con confusion tactic. Sounds good but is it how science works? I think not.

edit on 3-10-2015 by 2giveup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Its an actual supreme court ruling. One can easily google search it. Stems from bovine vaccine. I also believe your question was rhetorical.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join