It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Republican Debate, LIVE STREAM!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hello? Economy? I guess the left doesn't care about it at all or something. Either that or if we talk about it we have to acknowledge that it is an issue with a lot of people and that it has not been all sunshine and rainbows for the past seven years despite the media narrative.

The Economy is not an issue its a symptom. So talking about it in the debates is about as effective as discussing Caitlyn Jenner.

Last I checked the Oligopolies are still making record profits and when they weren't the GOP and the DNC stepped in to bail them out. Heck the .01% are going past Pluto with their positive wealth while the rest of us are dropping our wealth in a negative manner to the core of the earth..

So if the debates don't center around monetary influences and conflict of interest in DC than we might as well sit back and accept the debates as nothing but entertainment.

IMO, Fiorina, Rubio and Cruz probably came out the best.

The same Rubio who said "We can't solve this with intellect" , lol

Rubio needs to go. He talks like a republican but his votes like a democrat when it comes to big gov't.

IMO
Carson
Paul
Fiorina

or we will get more of the same.
edit on 36930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 12:36:36 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Just because I thought someone did well doesn't mean I will vote for them. I don't fully trust Rubio after his immigration debacle, but I can recognize that he did well when the foreign policy questions came up.

I think he could do a much better job of Sec. State than either Clinton or Kerry.

edit on 17-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Holy. Underwear..........

The party of Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Kennedy and Dwight D. Eisenhower has been reduced to this... collection... of hysterical nitwits. How horribly depressing.

Teddy Kennedy was a Democrat.

Argh, Teddy Roosevelt I meant.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Meh, just more bullcrap...

these politicians suck at their job.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I keep hearing these candidates say the country needs more religious guidance and the military is weak and no long the top on the planet and needs a major ramp up. Really?

edit on 9/17/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I keep hearing these candidates say the country needs more religious guidance and the military is weak and no long the top on the planet and needs a major ramp up. Really?

Which debate were you watching?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: roadgravel

Which debate were you watching?

Kidding right?

Fiorina quoting the 350+ ship navy and many more troops. The stuff thrown about in the news. Just about every candidate talked about the US needed more military.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

these politicians suck at their job.

Actually they are very good at it. The lobbyist they work for and the politicians themselves are doing just fine. As a matter of fact their wealth is increasing further away towards the positive ,while the upper middle class and below is doing the opposite.

Its the masses that keep voting for DNC and GOP endorsed politicians that suck at their job.

edit on 38930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 23:38:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join