It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Republican Debate, LIVE STREAM!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Haha , did anyone hear Rubio "We can't solve this with intellect".

He just needs to be kicked out and never be let back in.

edit on 16930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 21:16:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is he in this is, lol? Carson is doing good and should be getting more time since he is on top of the polls as well.
edit on 16930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 21:16:12 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: interupt42

yes! we burst out laughing here : D

link   
To sum up this debate, I feel sorry for the US citizens...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Yep, next election they'll start filming candidates through the primaries and it all gets watched via Hunger Games tv.

Ugh makes me sick doll........(sigh)

Although lol, it would probably be JUST as effective.........

so SAD

Rand Paul from what I saw was talking about pulling our people back, and moving our military out of the ME , and making them fight their own wars, Arming where we can and helping REAL allies, but pulling back world wide

I like that

People like Paul and Bernie will never get elected because they simply WILL NOT hold up the status quo

link   
The one thing I am learning in this debate and that is I really don't like Ted Cruz....big yuck!

link   
I think as far as format goes, the debate is horrible. I saw an interview with Brian Steltzer, CNN's media analyst who was stating that the designated format was a side by side screen to encourage maximum confrontation between the candidates.

Unfortunately it has simply showcased a lot of grand-standing and attention whoring.

Plus, just like the Fox debate, it was a sandbag job on Trump from the very start. After that, the moderator, Jake Tapper, seemed to lose control - the candidates are having a free for all.

And the audience is nothing but GOP establishment. How will that play in an election cycle that is being driven by perceived political outsiders, like Trump, Carson and Fiorina?

It's all pretty wild.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
To sum up this debate, I feel sorry for the US citizens...

I do too

No one is getting enough time, they need TWO debates a week, the winner of each goes head to head.......

Then on down the line till the primaries..........

Theres NO WAY with this many candidates to do this correctly

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I think as far as format goes, the debate is horrible. I saw an interview with Brian Steltzer, CNN's media analyst who was stating that the designated format was a side by side screen to encourage maximum confrontation between the candidates.

Unfortunately it has simply showcased a lot of grand-standing and attention whoring.

Plus, just like the Fox debate, it was a sandbag job on Trump from the very start. After that, the moderator, Jake Tapper, seemed to lose control - the candidates are having a free for all.

And the audience is nothing but GOP establishment. How will that play in an election cycle that is being driven by perceived political outsiders, like Trump, Carson and Fiorina?

It's all pretty wild.

Agreed except for the sandbag job on Trump.........

again they asked each candidate questions based on what they know of their hot points........and they should be addressed

This is CNN , not FOX , all need to be exposed to whatever they have........

I dont feel like every candidate is getting equal exposure and equal time to talk to hear their ideas.......

I wanted to hear more from Rand, Fiorina and Carson........I know Teds stance but I dont know theirs.....and they got NO time

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
The one thing I am learning in this debate and that is I really don't like Ted Cruz....big yuck!

Why

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Haha , did anyone hear Rubio "We can't solve this with intellect".

He just needs to be kicked out and never be let back in.

LoL I think that he misspoke butlol, you mean walker?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

He speaks like a typical lawyer, and panders to the camera. Nope, nope, nope, don't like him.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Yep, next election they'll start filming candidates through the primaries and it all gets watched via Hunger Games tv.

Laughing out loud! (If Hipster Barbie's hair was blue she'd look like you : )
edit on 9/16/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I sure hope this CNN debate fiasco weeds out some of the noise... Tapper did his best the first hour to just have the candidates attack each other, I was waiting for someone to jump off the top rope WWE style

My favorite, Dr. Carson is doing well, surprised at how well Fiorino is doing (despite the cringe factor when she talks about military, very hawkish), and I also appreciate what Gov Kasich has to say...

The rest can head home IMO... they're fired!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I would kick out walker , rubio, cruz, santorum,. Scratch that to make the list easier I will list the only ones i think are even worth giving some time to.:

only carson, paul, trump and Carly Fiorina should remain for the next debates IMO.

So far I like Carson because the fair tax and he actually appears to be a logical thinker and not just regurgitating spoon fed sound bites to responses.

Trump because the entertainment factor.

However, the most shocking thing in this whole debate was a commercial about another Steve Jobs movie!!!!!!!!!!! WTF
edit on 28930America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 21:28:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Rand Paul hit out of the park on drugs and state rights.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

He speaks like a typical lawyer, and panders to the camera. Nope, nope, nope, don't like him.

Thats not what I asked you, I asked you what he SAID that you didnt like..........

Hes a constitutional Lawyer, and argues on the grounds of that.........I dont see how thats bad, its not like hes a criminal lawyer........

So what did he SAY that you didnt like, not what did he SOUND like

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I would kick out walker , rubio, cruz, santorum,. Scratch that to make the list easier I will list the only ones i think are even worth giving some time to.:

only carson, paul, trump and Carly Fiorina should remain for the next debates IMO.

So far I like Carson because the fair tax and he actually appears to be a logical thinker and not just regurgitating spoon fed sound bites to responses.

Trump because the entertainment factor.

However, the most shocking thing in this whole debate was a commercial about another Steve Jobs movie!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Paul, Fiorina, Cruz, Carson

I dont give 2 shiz about Trumps entertainment factor, im worried about the future of my nation, not whats fun to watch

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
wow trump really is coming across a clueless amateur . The others policies Im not a huge fan of, but at least come across as professional public representatives.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have a live link but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join