It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Republican Debate, LIVE STREAM!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here it is folks! lets see how trump does round 2!

LoL ok that was sensationlist

Lets talk! and forgive me if im late my connection isnt so great

LINKY TO STREAM

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
They're not letting Rand Paul talk enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Trumps first 30 seconds, attacking Paul

I think hes scared of Paul

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're not letting Rand Paul talk enough.

no they arent, they are letting the headliners talk.......

Paul is calculated though, I think he knows Trump will wash out as it goes on, and hell still be there, then he can actually engage in REAL policy debate........

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
says i have to sign in, any other live streams?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

and did you hear the advertisments for this debate?

Look it up

It literally sounded like an ad for Americas Got Talent or another reality show , it was disgusting.......

This is the state of our electoral process now though, and that is a very very scary prospect

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I didnt have to sign in?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ugh look slike im late on this sorry guys, however you can just click back to the beginning and listen to it all

Trumps first 2 min, bragging on himself , pandering to talking points the news says about him "businessman, I can do it, etc etc etc" attack at someone else......

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I feel bad for Ben Carson. He has good ideas, but he hasn't learned how to be forceful in a way that will be needed to combat the Hillary.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I watched the first one also, with Santorum, Graham and those guys. You know it's on CNN, right? Those guys got right down to the meat of the matters. It was really good.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
oh and my time ran out, and have to sign in.........ok I dont have a link, mods if you wnt to take this down thats fine

Im really pissed off at the media right now, and really pissed off at our gov how things like this, which SHOULD be seen by EVERY AMERICAN , are now religated down to "do you have a membership" "are you on dish"

This is ridiculous, no one should be charging for this, this should be able to be viewed on ANY channel.......

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I cant watch it?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I do not have sat tv... never have I felt so disenfranchised by the politicos!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I do not have sat tv... never have I felt so disenfranchised by the politicos!!!

I dont either and I didnt know it was on a Timer , I got literally 5 min in and it cut off.........

really really angry right now.........

Proves this BS with the elections is all about money , and CNN is in the bag too

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Trumps first 2 min, bragging on himself

And Carly Farino (sp) did the same thing, and Chris Christie interrupted and said "I don't think the 55 year old men in New Jersey struggling to support their families care anything about your careers!)

I thought it was great!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Well at least it wasnt trumps show where he says YOUR FIRED!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

It's weird to me too. I think everyone should have access. I'm sure you'll be able to watch it tomorrow on You-tube, or maybe the CNN vids on their site. Maybe even later tonight.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here it is! But there's not a lot left, but it's live.

www.cnn.com...

btw, Antar, I don't know if you remember, but you are the one who taught me how to make a link! lol.
edit on 9/16/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yep, next election they'll start filming candidates through the primaries and it all gets watched via Hunger Games tv.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Trumps first 2 min, bragging on himself

And Carly Farino (sp) did the same thing, and Chris Christie interrupted and said "I don't think the 55 year old men in New Jersey struggling to support their families care anything about your careers!)

I thought it was great!

Not a Christie Fan

Carly did it I think to bite back at Trump, because he insists on insulting her in the public eye for no apparent reason

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join