It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops go next level on two guys waiting for ride to work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

He said he was "Drafting." ...I'm guessing he means sports, Football, drafting. As in a draft league or maybe he's on Fan Duel or Draftkings. I first thought drafting, like you did, but then realized he was in a parking lot and that would be impossible.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

Yeah, that got me too....at first I though he meant Architectural Drafting, or something of the sort....then military service came to mind, then some potentially odd usage of insider lingo. Never even considered it might be sports related.

I need to relax more.
Sorry if I jumped to conclusions trying to make sense of all this.

edit on 9/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity edits, formatting

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As soon as I heard one of the men demand to be informed of "are we being detained?", I immediatly am reminded of the various youtube videos where some college kids look for police to put the cops in tight conditions.

He could have been submissive and listened to the cops and answered their questions and they would be on their way in short order.

Instead the men whip out their phones and act defiant and smartly ask if they are being detained. They were pure and simple young college age youtube vigilante s looking to prove to all their facebook freinds that they were harrassed by cops who wouldnt give them their rights.

I like to call them idiots, with nothing better to do with their citizenship.

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: smirkley
Another example of the new generation of youtube lawyers that think they can be asses to cops and have the constitution save them.

How exactly is addressing the officers as "Ma'am" and "Sir" being an ass? How is asking for a coherent explanation of a detention by a cop being an ass? Honestly, short of kow-towing before her and licking her boots, I don't see how they could have pleased her.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley
So you also consider anyone actually asking a cop a very important question---"Am I being detained?"---is wrong because someone on YouTube did it.
As I said earlier, the only way these guys could have pleased that cop was---as you so clearly stated---

He could have been submissive

and fallen down before her and kissed her feet.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No, I wouldnt go so far as to push those words in my mouth. That was never said.

Tell you what, watch about 20 or more of those public outcry vigilantes on you tube. Then watch that last video posted by the op. And tell me then you cant seem to see the commonality between them.

It is plain as day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join