It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariana Grande and Jimmy Fallon Playing "Musical Impressions"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is fantastic. I usually really enjoy this game, but last night's show had the best I've seen. Ariana doing Christina Aguilera singing "The Wheels on the Bus". It was amazing!

Here's a link to the video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I didn't realize she was actually talented, thought it was just a teeny bopper kind of fame. That was hysterical.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That girl has talent, to bad she's a few fries short of a happy meal.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I really have no idea of who she is. A singer/maybe actress, I'm assuming. But she's got some serious pipes! Christina's got some serious competition! LOL!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

She began her career in the Broadway musical 13, before landing the role of Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon television series Victorious in 2009. After four seasons, the show ended, and Grande starred on the spinoff, Sam & Cat, which ended in 2014. She has also appeared in other theatre, television and film roles and lent her voice to animated television and films.

I only knew her (and didn't really) as a Nickelodeon actress, and then just because some people perved on her. I still feel guilty being attracted to her after that, even if she is 22. I've heard hr on the radio and figured they were just doing some creative editing to make her sound good, guess not.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I first heard of her because of the doughnut licking thing. I figured she was auto tuned as well. People with talent have the ability to become famous nowadays? I though that went out the window at the turn of the millennium.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

I guess sometimes they sneak through. It's weird I've heard of the donut thing but don't know what happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

edit on 9/16/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I really have no idea of who she is. A singer/maybe actress, I'm assuming. But she's got some serious pipes! Christina's got some serious competition! LOL!

She sings...and licks donuts.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've hung around with her Brother, her Music is fun to dance to and perform with as well

top topics

join