It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is Literally on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Think about it for a second, the world we live in is so corrupt and so full of lies and deception and suffering that it MUST be hell.

We as humans have gone against the natural order, we destroy Mother Earth for our own benefit and satisfaction.

We have millions of animals in factory farms whose only purpose for living is to live in terrible conditions only to be killed, often in inhumane ways, and then be stuffed into a hamburger or chicken nugget and shipped off to a fast food restaurant for us to eat.

We destroy rainforests and natural ecosystems in order to suffocate the soil by laying down concrete on top of it, we then pollute the environment around us with machines that run on fossil fuels and chug out gases that destroy the atmosphere.

We pollute our oceans and waterways, we kill off entire species of animals for sport, we capture animals and then lock them up in cages in order for us to gawk at.

We drill for oil and when an oil spill occurs we cover it up and keep drilling away. We frack the land which causes earthquakes, we then write legislation to make fracking untouchable from the law despite its dangers to the environment.

We build death tools and use them to conquer other lands and peoples; these wars are predicated on lies the vast majority of the time. We build bombs then test them in open waters killing the local species, we drop them on other countries and peoples in order to "prove a point" or just to cause fear and panic.

We create belief systems that are used to justify wars in the name of whatever god is relevant at the time. We use these belief systems as talking points in order to divide the people.

We have news organizations whose sole purpose is to churn out propaganda in order to fool the masses into believing what they want us to believe. Disease and starvation are rampant, poverty is slowly starting to become the norm all while a very few are living lives of luxury. Our governments are broken, corrupt, and leading us down a path to destruction.

There is so much wrong with this place we call home and it is all because of those who lust after control and power. If you want to find "Satan" and the place he controls, all you have to do is look out your window and at those who run this world.

This is hell and it is of our own making. Seeing the way things are around the world today only goes to prove this point. The only way to change things is to unify as one people, but those in power do everything they can to prevent this from happening, and they've done a brilliant job so far.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The only way to change things is to unify as one people, but those in power do everything they can to prevent this from happening, and they've done a brilliant job so far.

I don't think we can blame "the man" for keeping us down. People are not going to unify. It's a sad fact.

There's a saying that If we were to wake up and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find something else to fight about by noon.
I think that's true.

The terminator was right:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nah, I think we are just animals that learned how to wipe our butt one day.
Once we learned how to wipe the poo away, we became "superior" to the other animals.
It's all down hill from there.

If we are all one, every living thing, every bug, tree, animal, fish, etc, then why not would the animal with the most butt wiping rise to the top so as to one day leave the planet and represent the Earth and all that died to make it so?

I think we just think too much since the butt wiping incident and we ended up creating religion and money, heaven and hell, etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We have done this all to ourselves. If it is Hell, it's of our own making.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

That's a strange way of putting it but yeah, I agree. We think we're superior to other life, there are even humans who truly believe they are superior to other humans. It's a sickness in my opinion.

We have created power structures that lie outside of the household, the natural order is to have a familial structure, one that starts and ends within the family. When someone is given power over someone else that they do not know, they take advantage of it. Out of sight, out of mind. That is why governments become corrupt, because the people voted into office are so far removed from the people that elected them that they do not know nor do they care about them.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hell it is. We're just like animals. And there's too many of us now. We're doomed to fail.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

That's exactly what I said in the final paragraph of the OP.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I agree. This is hell. Every second of every day.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Think about it for a second, the world we live in is so corrupt and so full of lies and deception and suffering that it MUST be hell.

If you live in the liberal West then life is not that bad. In fact, it's pretty good and has been getting better with every generation.

Hell right now is Syria, the Congo, Sudan, North Korea and a hundred and one other places where life is cheap. If you are an animal, life in the liberal West - with some exceptions - is far better than in China or some other hell-hole. In fact, pigs in the UK are treated much better than people in the places mentioned above - and they have more rights!

edit on 16/9/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I think your version of what is "good" is relative. I personally don't see working 40 hours a week at a job that I don't like as the "good life". A 9-5 job is a form of slavery, we have just been conditioned to not see it as such.

Jobs are a form of punishment for the consumerist lifestyle we have been conditioned to live in. I don't think it's a coincidence that the man god handed over to Satan was named "Job".
edit on 9/16/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hell is Literally on Earth

Not for me....

I'm an old style hippie that didn't buy into all the consumerist BS and decided very early on to make my own path to success. In fact it was very easy to be happy, financially successful and emotionally adjusted outside the conformist meme.

Sorry your life didn't turn out the way you expected....it's not to late to change.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

According to the New Testament of the Bible, Hell is literally on Earth. The word Gehenna is used in the N.T. where "Hell" serves as its translation. According to multiple Concordances, Gehenna is the Valley of (the son of) Hinnom; Ge-henna (or Ge-Hinnom), a valley near Jerusalem. It was the place where Baal and Moloch worshipers used to perform child sacrifice.

This a world of duality, not one of Hell. For every statement in the op of negative observations, there are also occurrences of love, compassion, and beauty.

Instead of looking out the window at those who run this world, would it be more beneficial to look within?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Yes, it would be more beneficial to look within. There is love and compassion in the world, but it seems to be overshadowed by the hate and indifference. Maybe that's because of the media's constant focus on it but it still overshadows what is good nonetheless.
edit on 9/16/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

When you realize that all of the hate, misunderstandings and violence you see, all stem from confusion......it makes it all easier to watch. You no longer feel afraid for the future generations, but rather you feel sorry for the current one.

You might also want to do what you can to educate whoever you can to the fact that this world and the ones who run it are not to be feared. They are to be pitied.

Forgive them father, for they know not what they do.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe not for you, but for other people it is. I try to put myself in others shoes. My life isn't as bad as it could be but for others it is. I see the struggle of others and feel compassion for them. I see that the world isn't the way it was meant to be and I am saddened by it. People are so lost on this ball of rock and I just want to shake them out of their current mindset. They need to wake up.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

I agree 100%, the ones who run the world are mentally sick. I pity them as you say, I don't fear or hate them.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Its not as bad as all that, in fact the world has never been this peaceful.

Leave the doom mongering to the religious folk....

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What do you think was the point when Satan tempted Jesus and took Him up above an overlook showing the kingdoms of the world and promised Him power over it all if He would but worship Satan? This is Satan's world at the moment, and we should be thankful he is still being restrained to some degree for there will come a time when he isn't and that will be very much Hell on earth.

But that is part of the point of the Church Age, to demonstrate that we humans really cannot create a heaven on earth without God. We lack the wisdom and the righteousness to do it.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I think your version of what is "good" is relative. I personally don't see working 40 hours a week at a job that I don't like as the "good life". A 9-5 job is a form of slavery, we have just been conditioned to not see it as such.

Well, get another job! If you don't want to work then sponge off the state. Is your gripe that you want everything, but don't want to work to get by? Slavery, my arse. If you cannot find a profession or career you enjoy, then shame, but outside of the comfie West you would starve. I think you're a bit ungrateful.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Why should I be grateful for slavery? Do the birds or or other wildlife work a job to gain money in order to buy food? No, they work directly for their meal, they don't go through a middle man to get their daily bread. Money is a tool to incite slavery. We are the only species on Earth that uses money to buy things, which is why I said we have gone against the natural order of things in my OP.

I have no issue working for my livelihood, what I have an issue with is the middle man those in power have put between us and our livelihood, that of money and thus jobs.

Yes, I'm very ungrateful for the modern form of slavery we call jobs and the economy. If you think it's not slavery you have been conditioned not to see it that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join