It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1: The Eye in the Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk
I repeat for the last time: this thread is about a modern symbol. Several different components to it, so I explained each. This is not about the individual meanings, just when they are used together. I had to use history to explain several aspects of it. Im not sure why that is so hard to understand. This is not about history, but history helps explain the meaning.

And now you are making up # to suit your argument. I never once claimed the Egyptians copied ziggurats, read it again. There is a history of development. Look at the referenced book. The only reason I brought it up was to bolster the point that they didnt come out of nowhere.

I also never said there was a connection between the Inca and Egypt, read for once! Mountains are considered the 'home of the gods' all over the world. Sacred mountains. And you're trying desperately to extrapolate it into my main argument or something.

And you say im reaching for arguments.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
I never once claimed the Egyptians copied ziggurats,

Oh please,

Some people wrongly argue that Egyptian pyramids evolved out of nothing and represent a sudden leap in architecture that can only be attributable to aliens; but the truth is that they owe to the extensive development period of the Sumerians.

The link I posted you clearly states that pyramids developed over centuries from the Mastaba. and the book you linked to as evidence (a copy of which I own) doesn't even mention pyramids
So you are wrong
Then you said this

pyramids are manmade sacred mountains

Are you now denying that pyramids are man made mountains,

Which is why you brought in the Inca

I also never said there was a connection between the Inca and Egypt,

Uhuh, after your fraudulent claim for the development of pyramids you jumped straight into saying

Consider the Incan why is it built in such a ridiculous location? Simply because it is situated in the centre of the 4 highest mountains in the region

So answer me this, if there is no connection between the Inca and the Egyptians, why bother to mention that Inca at all, the fact that two disparate cultures were into mountains is irrelevant compared to the many thousands that aren't. You cherry picked that evidence as if it has some special meaning it doesn't.

And you say im reaching for arguments.

No, now I'm saying you are a liar trying to cover your earlier mistakes, just like you have lied as a response to other posters all the way through this thread,
Everyone can see it.
Why bother continuing with it...

btw, this is now a class 1

edit on 16-9-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I clearly wrote:

This explains why so much of their mythology revolves around the forces of order (maat) defeating chaos.

Incidentally, the waters from which the mythic primeval Mound of the Universe emerged were called the Waters of Chaos. So their pyramids represented the Primeval Hill that rose from the waters of the receding Nile.

Case in point, the mound of Order was emulated by a synthetic mound of unifying order over tribes of farmers.

Pyramids, mastabas too for that matter, represent the primeval hill, which IN ITSELF represented order out of chaos, order rising out of the waters. Followed by:

Accordingly, the Sumerians built Ziggurats as representations of their Sacred Mountains

What does that mean? The ziggurat is to a mountain as the pyramid is to the primordial mound!!

You are trying to force your own opinion of what my argument is onto the thread. You're trying to claim that im claiming the composite symbol is ancient when that is the OPPOSITE of the argument, it is modern. You're making a false argument that I claimed pyramids were temples like ziggurats when I actually claimed they were to stop tribes from killing each other! Mountains, hills, where the gods live, sacred. Oy.

The ENTIRE point of this thread is the composite symbol, which you havent addressed, havent dissuaded, havent offered a better interpretation. Eye in a separate golden capstone floating over a pyramid.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The ENTIRE point of this thread is the composite symbol, which you havent addressed, havent dissuaded, havent offered a better interpretation. Eye in a separate golden capstone floating over a pyramid.

you really should read the links people post to you, the explanation for the eye I linked to in my first post and even the link stated its ancient symbolism for god first used by the Egyptians
If you're claiming its modern then your argument is delusional
the eye is called "the eye of providence",
en.wikipedia.org...

Many religions have used the image of an eye in their religious symbolism. One of the earliest known examples (from Egyptian mythology) is the Eye of Horus.

yes it is slightly different
but the difference between the Egyptian version and the modern version is no more relevant than the difference between this

and this

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If they just wanted to depict a simple 'eye of providence' then why did they add all the other symbols to it? THAT is the point!
If they based it off of a real life black capstone with 2 eyes then WHY did they depict it neither black nor 2-eyed? THAT is the point!
If they just wanted a cool pyramid why disconnect the capstone to be floating above? THAT is the point!

My conclusion was that they had no direct connection to ancient egypt and they simply combined ideas that suited their aims into a logo. That is the friggen point. Interpretation of their chosen combined symbols.

The entire purpose of the thread is to explain the composite symbolism that they chose and how it relates to actions/events at present. Im starting to think you just like to hear yourself talk.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

If they just wanted to depict a simple 'eye of providence' then why did they add all the other symbols to it? THAT is the point!
If they based it off of a real life black capstone with 2 eyes then WHY did they depict it neither black nor 2-eyed? THAT is the point!
If they just wanted a cool pyramid why disconnect the capstone to be floating above? THAT is the point!

My conclusion was that they had no direct connection to ancient egypt and they simply combined ideas that suited their aims into a logo. That is the friggen point. Interpretation of their chosen combined symbols.

The entire purpose of the thread is to explain the composite symbolism that they chose and how it relates to actions/events at present. Im starting to think you just like to hear yourself talk.

If that was what you are now pretending is your point, then why bother including all your misunderstood nonsense about real pyramids, the Sumerians, the Inca and everything else...
Clearly, you are the worst type of theorist, one who decides on a hypothesis, then finds erroneous points which loosely fit and then who lies about what your point is to anyone who questions it.
I have more than proven that, you have yet to prove anything...

Now, if you'd bothered to read the links I posted you two pages ago you would have come across this
en.wikipedia.org...
READ IT, IT CONTAINS A FULL EXPLANATION OF ALL THE SYMBOLS AND LISTS THE PEOPLE WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA.
Here I'll even post what it says to save you the trouble of clicking the link as you have so far been incapable

For the reverse, Barton used a pyramid of thirteen steps, with the radiant Eye of Providence overhead, and used the mottos "Deo Favente" ("With God favoring") and "Perennis" (Everlasting). The pyramid had come from another Continental currency note designed in 1778 by Hopkinson, this time the $50 note, which had a nearly identical pyramid and the motto "Perennis". Barton had at first specified "on the Summit of it a Palm Tree, proper," with the explanation that "The Palm Tree, when burnt down to the very Root, naturally rises fairer than ever," but later crossed it out and replaced it with the Eye of Providence, taken from the first committee's design

Heres that 1778 note, oh look there's something missing

and here was his next design for the currency also from 1778

You'll notice, that it isn't a triangle yet. Guess that means all your claims for that just went down the toilet

The fact that you claim to have done 30 hours research on this, yet were unaware of these simple facts, clearly indicates that you have not only wasted your time, but that of everyone else who's taken the time to bother reading this absolute drivel.
Your claims that there is some super secret society at work here, when the fact of the matter is, that it was the American founding fathers who chose this design and this hypothesis of yours is an insult to their memory

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Tinsy Problemo here ..

A ziggurat was a temple, which was used in life, a pyramid was a tomb
that was used in death, they are completely dissimilar
Then you compare that with Machu Pichu, which is Incan, a civilisation
that developed long after the Ancient Egyptians were gone,
there is no connection at all

The Ziggurat was claimed to be a Holding of a Living GOD..
The Gods Living Quarters per say.

The Main Giza Pyramid: have no Actual Claims of what it is :
it is Theorized of what it is , yet no Egyptian Records of claiming it to be a Tomb ..
No Painting, No Hieroglyphics with in just ancient graffiti at the Top Chamber .
Just a Box with Dimension's that a body could be placed into it
The Mayan Temples are Just Temples of worship/Sacrifice except one
a Step like Pyramid Temple that does have a King Named Pakal

In China There are Mound Pyramids that does contain Body's of Kings and
Higher Elite, that some where Ancient Caucasian race found within the
Pyramid Mound ..

Sorry i didnt provide links folks .. you just need to google..

The Ecuador Pyramid All Seeing Eye.
is questionable , along with other black light glowing artifacts

Here some Similar Objects

Egyptian Pyramid Shape on top is Either Atun or Ra/Horus instead of a Eye
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Head Of Pan
www1.seattleartmuseum.org...

So my Theory The All Seeing EYE is RA or Horus (as the OP has Said )

Eye of Horus
en.wikipedia.org...

The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet (also written as Wedjat,[1][2][3] or "Udjat",[4] Uadjet, Wedjoyet, Edjo or Uto[5]). It is also known as ''The Eye of Ra''.[6] The name Wadjet is derived from "wadj" meaning "green", hence "the green one",

ROYAL POWER , PROTECTION,

GODDESS WADJET meaning "GREEN" ? hmm
so that is why the color of the American Dollar Bill is Green?

Well , OP "RIDHYA"

The Eye Theory of the One EYE Leading "Ruling" The Blind ..

could also mean this ! of what Im Thinking .. a symbolic Meaning

In one myth, when Set and Horus were fighting for the throne after Osiris's death, Set gouged out Horus's left eye. The majority of the eye was restored by either Hathor or Thoth (with the last portion possibly being supplied magically). When Horus's eye was recovered, he offered it to his father, Osiris, in hopes of restoring his life. Hence, the eye of Horus was often used to symbolise sacrifice, healing, restoration, and protection.

So Im thinking of that , ^^ Above ^^

When Horus's eye was recovered, he offered it to his father, Osiris, in hopes of restoring his life. Hence, the eye of Horus was often used to symbolise sacrifice, healing, restoration, and protection

I will tell you what I think, as it got me thinking..

What has , The Roman , British , & American Empire's been Doing through out the Centuries ?

Think.....

Conquer Rebuild Restore ... Conquer Rebuild Restore ... Sacrifice/d - Healing .. Restoration..
in countries we had War with. meaning Empire .. and protecting the Countries after it was
restored , when it was Rebuilt , from being Sacrificed aka Conquered. from the 19th century to
the 21st century..

I don't know about of Any of Yous , It make's Perfect Sense to me .

The American Government has been doing this ever Since, it became a Country.
just as The Romans , and the British has Done,

but...

War's cost Money, Illuminati Elite Owned Company's
,does the Funding. or Help's Making the
cause of the Funding ,) you know Fund Raisers!
( Reichstag / 911 WTC Towers Pentagon )
9/11 Plot Revealed in 1996 Movie: The long Kiss Goodnight
www.youtube.com...

Freemason Temple

Living in a Horus World

Conquer/Sacrifice Rebuild/Heal Restore/Restoration

Protect and Control the New Land.
aka The puppet Countries

edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago9258 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

he ENTIRE point of this thread is that a group of people use a symbol of an EYE IN A GOLD UNFINISHED PYRAMID which does NOT exist in history.

it exists, i cant help you, if you want to learn you need mentorship, religion holds all the answers.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
excellent post

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok well, after looking at a response you left on another thread I'm going to have to take a closer look At this thread incase you say anything interesting that I don't want to miss.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz
Oh well. Glad I saw your post thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

edit on 9/17/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is blowing my mind right now.

So your using the standard mainstream model of history to explain this symbolism?

I don't know... I'm having a hard time swallowing that pill.

Very... Interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I definitely agree that it's impossible to ignore, at least when everything is compiled together. I think one of the main reasons is because it's primarily deeply religious people spouting about satanism and possession and it sounds kind of absurd. Im not going to claim demons arent behind it but, the problem with that is isolating non-religious people from it. So I wanted to show the earthly reasons for a new world order conspiracy, without using the words satan or illuminati myself.

People are so convinced that a conspiracy could not be centuries in the making without some paranormal backing but, they just dont understand the draw of wealth, and more importantly, power. People are offered fame and fortune in exchange for compliance (selling your soul metaphor). Those who choose to leave will see their careers crumble, and maybe even be killed (remember how Amy Winehouse alluded that she refused the triangle?)

This isnt even the part where im collecting all the photos but it still shows a lot of connections. Here's a teaser of part 2

I think the Satanism angle was totally designed to keep religious people off the hypnotism scent. John Todd, in my opinion, was CIA and had every intention of riling up Religious Communities to keep them looking crazy in the public eye, making them think TPTB are satanist, witches, demons.... And he did a great job playing feeble minds, because he's one of the main sources of why today's religious people consider all this satanic, keeping them blind to anything real.

It had to be done, because an angry religious group of people could overturn the government in one night, and there's no more dangerous group to Power Structures as the Religious.

Someone told him something, you can tell by how he speaks, and he's probably one of the greatest examples of a Disinfo agent one could get.

www.youtube.com...

He distracted people by saying Real Brain Science is spells and witchcraft, when in reality the brain can be manipulated without a person knowing it. He was very good at his craft, I must say. And Religious people were hooked, lined, and sinkered. The Great Satan Scare of the '80s brought to you by the CIA.

I may not be totally right in this conclusion, but don't think I'm too far off, either.

Lebron James Flashing that 'mid, yo: www.google.com... godcbUBiQ

edit on 17-9-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
"The Power And Purpose Of Illuminati Symbols"

illuminati.am...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

On 29 July, in the twelfth indiction [1014, Xiphias and his men] descended suddenly on the Bulgarians, from behind and screaming battle cries. Panic stricken by the sudden assault [the Bulgarians] turned to flee, while the emperor broke through the abandoned wall. Many [Bulgarians] fell and many more were captured; Samuel barely escaped from danger with the aid of his son, who fought nobly against his attackers, placed him on a horse, and made for the fortress known as Prilep. The emperor blinded the Bulgarian captives -- around 15,000 they say -- and he ordered every hundred to be led back to Samuel by a one-eyed man.

The Battle of Kleidion, 29 July 1014
Ioannes Scylitzes, Historia, pg. 458

Hello and welcome to my very first full thread, denizens of ATS! If you have found your way here then you are surely well acquainted with the antique symbol of the Eye in the unfinished Pyramid. It has been prolifically abundant throughout all forms of media, particularly in hollywood movies, among wealthy music artists, and even in children's cartoons.

It is not my intention to document every instance in movies, music, and television, but the curious mind will find hundreds of examples. No one can deny the Eye in the Pyramid is hidden everywhere - which is all the more curious because despite being Egyptian symbolism... there has NEVER been any actual archaeological discovery depicting it!

When it comes to groups desiring power, symbolism is best. You can explain it one way to the initiates and a different way to the average person. Tell each what they want to hear! And that's how psychological warfare runs smoothly - if you do it right, you will create allies but no enemies, and no one will be wise to your real intentions.

Using psychology and history I am going to delve into the archetypal symbolism of this icon to break down its true meaning. This is going to be as much a history lesson as it is a psychology study, with some tinfoil hat at the end to alleviate boredom.

I'm finally here to expand on ideas I have been saying for a while. This is the result of over 30 hours work, including 17 hours straight writing from midnight to 7pm on 10 Sept 2015, and many more on top of that reading and compiling.

As there are many pages of content, 3 hours of video, and dozens of source papers, please do not comment until I am done posting. Enjoy

Omne trium perfectum. Latin for all in threes are complete. This is the earliest recording of why things happen in threes. They also used this to represent Christ his birth his life and his death as being complete. There was a people in southern France who were called the cathar who were considered heritecs by the Catholics and were wiped out.
The prisoners had there eyes scooped out leaving one man with one eye. To lead them home. I am sure the world if full of secret sosieties and a lot of us are under their yoke.
But God has asurued us that we have reached the time of revelations when we will find out all the hidden secrets and that God will break all the yokes that we are under.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You, like CIAGypsy, were hung up on the All Seeing Eye (the difference being, she wasnt being rude about it). This is not the whole symbol. The symbolism of the pyramid, the separation, the unfinished work, is not there. You could interpret the All Seeing Eye as being a PART of the composite symbol but you are saying it is the same thing. Like saying a tire is the same thing as a car.

This entire thesis is that the composite symbol - Eye in a Triangular Golden capstone Separate from an Unfinished Pyramid - has a composite meaning, which I interpreted, as having a specific meaning based on the interrelations and dual meanings of its component archetypes. I then related this interpretation to real life examples.

Both of your 1778 bills are depicting step pyramids. The modern seal has the sides filled in smooth, evoking the great pyramid. But this is besides the point. Its not a symbol of America regardless.

I argued that the composite symbol is not based on an ancient depiction. Evidence, the fact that no found artifact depicts it. You argued the opposite, that it is an ancient symbol. Your evidence was a pyramidion that had neither separation symbolism, nor gold, nor a one eye fetish! So if this is your historical basis for the logo, why doesnt it look like this?!
THIS IS THE POINT! They took various symbols and put them together!

And EVEN IF that point weren't here, it was not discovered until 1990 so our only POSSIBLE CANDIDATE for a historical basis is moot! It cannot be the basis!

The pyramidion must have already fallen off by that time, or it was never placed on the pyramid apex. It may have even been a symbolic pyramid on the complex grounds.

THEREFORE, people making the composite emblem, took various imagery and compiled it, and believed it copacetic to what they stood for! I interpreted the composite symbolism!

FACTS: -we dont know if the pyramidions are capstones or obelisk tops
-we have never found a gold capstone
-we have never found a capstone with one eye
-we have never found a gold capstone with one eye
-we do not have proof that the pyramids had gold capstones
-we do not have proof that pyramids had capstones AT ALL. We assume they did

I have not, anywhere, claimed that everyone who uses the All Seeing Eye has bad intentions. The Eye in a Triangular Golden capstone Separate from an Unfinished Pyramid on the other hand - the symbolic meaning suggests so.
George Washington himself believed that Masonry in the States had been infiltrated by left wing extremists - he called them Jacobinists:

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.

I believe that Albert Pike was one of these, hence why I quoted him so extensively. He promotes the ideals of Weishaupt.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

If you dont understand, there is no meaning to your research, thats it. You wont find an answer, cause it wont be given.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Yes! This parallels my thoughts exactly.

Aleister Crowley himself said that

"MAGICK is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will." "Every intentional (willed) act is a Magical Act." "Magick is the Science of understanding oneself and one's conditions. It is the Art of applying that understanding in action."

Anton Lavey and other satanists have spoken on magick being any method used to get what you want; deception is magick.
Albert Pike said that "Magic is the science of the Ancient Magi" and this is why they were called Kings.

Why do you think it is that satanists and others are worshipping goats?

Modern day tricksters like Delgado and Estabrooks used hypnosis and brain implants to create 'magick'.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The work is still incomplete.

A unified world where war and poverty are ghosts of the past.
Where each plays their part/purpose in the Universal Design
Where all are seen as important no matter what their station in life
The recognition that all Human's are of the same species, the same family

The survival of the human species through co operation in spite of it's enemies.
(those that dwell in darkness and ignorance)

The work is not complete ... it matters not what some ancient symbol means to any ... we interpret their meanings through our own level of understanding only

The Pyramid represents structure and order over chaos
We live in a chaotic world and those who wield power often are less deserving of power than those with little
The Illuminati deal with powerful one's, many members are of the elite.
But being an elite does not exempt any of their duty all are answerable
An elite has no birth right above any other ... hence the Illuminati choose only those who have integrity and intelligence
Many world leaders are seen as not intelligent enough to be invited in.

Many groups use the title and symbols of the Illuminati for good but also neferious purposes
It is for all to define who are the true Illuminati
Or if they even exist

You will come to your own conclusions or not based on how you apply yourself to understanding your own place and purpose in the Grand Design of things.

The Pyramid is the structure ... the way the world works ... the work is incomplete as long as there is War and Poverty
We are all part of the Universal Design ... we are all of the same species ... The Illuminati's work is to ensure the survival of the human species against darkness and ignorance be it State or Religion or individual psychopaths

edit on 17-9-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join