It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Harald Krueger, the CEO of BMW, Attacked by a Mind Control Weapon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The NSA Revelations All in One Chart

30 June 2014

The Pulitzer Prize-winning news group ProPublica has compiled a list of all NSA programs revealed in the past year and plotted them on a chart based upon whether they are bulk or targeted, foreign or domestic. As is often the case with covert agencies, the codenames achieve the perfect balance of goofy and ominous.

"Most of the programs fall within the NSA's stated mission of foreign surveillance," says ProPublica, "but some — particularly those that are both domestic and broad sweeping — are more controversial."

Those would be the programs in the upper right quadrant of the chart, including "Upstream" (which collects communications transiting the Internet via commercial partners codenamed Fairview, Stormbrew, Blarney and Oakstar) and "Bullrun" (which is an effort to undermine and weaken cryptography standards and tools).

Visit the ProPublica site for an interactive version of the chart, where you can also test your knowledge on "WillowVixen," "Squeaky Dolphin," "Royal Concierge" and other secret programs that sound like rejected avatar names.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ohhh, ok. I'm working of the thread title. The question, was poor Harald mind controlled?

Why do you think he was mind controlled? For what purpose, what would it achieve?

(post by thorfourwinds removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

THE INVISIBLE MACHINE - ELECTROMAGNETIC WARFARE - YouTube

Uploaded on Jul 22, 2011
ELECTROMAGNETIC WARFARE 
Electronic warfare (EW) refers to any action involving the use of the electromagnetic spectrum or directed energy to control the spectrum, attack an enemy, or impede enemy assaults via the spectrum.

The purpose of electronic warfare is to deny the opponent the advantage of, and ensure friendly unimpeded access to, the EM spectrum. EW can be applied from air, sea, land, and space by manned and unmanned systems, and can target communication, radar, or other services. EW includes three major subdivisions: Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP), and Electronic warfare Support (ES).

Electronic attack (EA) or electronic countermeasures (ECM) involves the use of electromagnetic energy, or counter-electromagnetic radiation weapons to attack personnel, facilities, or equipment with the intention of directly affecting, degrading, neutralizing, or destroying an enemy's combat capability (see Joint Publication [JP] 3-09, Joint Fire Support).[1]

EA operations can be detected by an adversary depending on his level of technological sophistication and paranoia. Many modern EA techniques are considered to be highly classified. Examples of EA include communications jamming, IADS suppression, DE/LASER attack, expendable decoys (e.g., flares and chaff), and radio controlled improvised explosive device (RCIED) systems.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

I think hints have been dropped, particularly in the mini-series 'Taken' by Steven Spielberg in the episode 'God's Equation', about this dis-harmonic frequency being used. The little girl was being used in strange experiments that alluded to blocking and possibly recording signals of human consciousness as well.

This makes me wonder if the testimony of James Casbolt is actually true:

Kidnapped Children and Underground Bases

The huge child trafficking and Satanic ritual murder networks in the UK is heavily connected to Project Mannequin and very evil factions in the intelligence commuuinity centred around the NSA, CIA and British Intelligence. We know have over 25,000 children disseapring without a trace in the UK every year and are never seen or heard of again. This are classified figures and the intelligence commuyinity controlled mainstream media suppresses these facts by not giving a voice to the parents of these children and focusing massively on cases of one or two missing children a year, thereby taking the focus off the larger picture. Just last year I was in Truro college and there posters up off missing youngsters on the walls. These individuals had not even been mentioned on any news channels in the UK.

My contact has revealed to me that children who are now being kidnapped and taken to underground facilities such as the AL/499, are being murdered in horrific ways and their brainwaves are being recorded into computers at the time of death via a digital links through high-tech cranial implants installed into the children’s brains. As brain-waves and radio-waves are basically the same thing, this horrific energy recorded by super-computers is then being broadcast and sent out through televisions, radios, mobile phones and masts across the country and is affecting the whole population through increased levels of crime, sexual and child abuse, drug and alcohol abuse and a general lowering of people’s morals as very human has kind of telepathic receiver which is the pineal gland in the brain. I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 facility and in recent times children’s throats are being cut and the digital broadcast sent out from the recorded brainwaves at the time of death which is stopping people in this country talking to each and sharing on a intimate level. Children’s hands are being cut off at some of these underground facilities and the frequencies being sent out are stopping people performing day to day tasks as effectively and maintaining discipline in their lives. You may what to recoil from this and deny it is happening but this is a fact and it is time to wake up.

I noticed that Casbolt was recently arrested and charged with blackmail and might possibly be in jail for 19 years. Strange story...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Incredibly interesting thread. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Turned out to be an awesome thread.

I disagree with this tech being used on a macro scale to steer humanity and feel it is used on a micro scale because we already have such a good system of control being used and that is what we call arts and entertainment. Our world has been shaped by plays from the beginning and now they can specifically target any who seem to not be affected by the spells being cast through a&e.Nevertheless this is all real and being used as we speak.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Pitty that your post in reply to mine was deleted for a violation. Perhaps you think I'm on the wind up? It's a genuine question, why Harald? What would this achieve?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Greetings:

And a pity that things get scrubbed and the scrubbers dock the 'violater' and don't have the courtesy of showing one where one is 'wrong'.

I really don't remember what is was that I posted that got the violation.

For sure, it was not an attempt to cause any trouble with the over-reactive Mod (IMHO - if I'm allowed to have one) that dogs me. (smile)

Whatever.

I thought that I said something to the effect that "it could be construed as a warning to 'others'."

edit on 20/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: dogs

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We couldn't have said it better…from our friend Patrick:

Revolution Come - YouTube

Published on May 24, 2013
Virtue, Integrity When the Revolution Come

Les Visible: www.zippittydodah.com...

Day follows day and the relentless and aggressive march of ignorance continues.

Rank after rank of cinderblock heads, bobbing Nodwells and cynical outriders moving in lockstep, on and on; the slow motion waltz of mesmerized mutants continues. Have they always been like this? In elder days one could understand, perhaps, when there was no real media to set the course of collective delusion and information traveled by proclamation and rumor, with most of the intel in the hands of the organized church.

Today there is no real excuse except for perpetual dupedom and cowardice seeking approval and a pat on the head from the blood swilling undead.

Disinfo is a growth industry but then so is cancer.

One of the big cap guns is Mr. Smarmy himself, Bill Maher. As a card carrying Tribe member, Bill is at the workbench, fashioning sculptures from compressed bull#, for the edification and entertainment of the terminally befuddled (be sure to read the comments section- stand, or sit, transfixed in awe at the viral denial ...and be sure to add your take).

I remember the Billster making an aside one time to a panelist sitting next to him, where he said something to the effect of "they say it's the moneychangers who are the problem and you know who they mean when they say moneychangers".

We can safely assume he is here talking about his Ashe-NAZI cousins who, usually, with few exceptions, swell the ranks of the moneychangers, money printers, money junkies, economy destroyers, warmakers for profit and, I could go on and on, like the eternal sea, which is always the sea, except when it is the pending rain or streams and rivers, returning to the sea.. As it was, so it is, theft and prevarication without end.

There are logistical concerns, when one is engaged in drafting the architecture of wider war in The Middle East. As the parrots squawk and the chipmunks talk, the vampire bankers plot and scheme; "How can we accomplish this evil dream"? "How do we 'getter done'"? "How do we destroy all that is good and possible, in order to triumph in a wasteland that is ours alone"? "Is this lettuce crisp? Where is my cellphone"?

Along with the startling emergence of a myriad of bizarre sexual expressions, as well as the looming approach of cannibalism, there is the specter of a pandemic, suicide epidemic.

Those of us versed in certain tantric perspectives about existence, are aware of the fact that nearly everything has a sexual connotation; not as Freud expressed it. Most of his theories only applied to Tribe behaviorisms.

In any case, when things begin to go very wrong in human affairs and interactions, it is a given that sexual dysfunction and perversity will be The Daily Special at Chez Merde.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd throw this in here:

I am a meditant and a DJ as well, in my spare time.

I use meditation and music to help alter people's mood to help them wish to dance - it works for me....

I haven't a choice in using my meditant abilities to rescue myself from such (what I reason is radio-wave controlled) devices in keeping my health somewhat intact.

But, I am sure the effects of my efforts can be felt by the people around me. I can intensify that feeling with people... But, this is in a sense living proof of the existence of such technologies - how else can such transfer of "feelings" be possible?

Personally, I don't know any other explanation.

If you ever want to try it out - come on over, and perhaps I will be able to work something for you.
edit on 23-9-2015 by sensibleSenseless because: last line

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I thought I remembered seeing a post about the "beta sex kitten" aspect of mind control on this thread, featuring a picture of a woman in doggystyle. I guess it must be removed now, that makes sense LOL

It was strange because the same day I saw that post, there was a story in the Vancouver Sun about yoga centers downtown, and the cover was this woman bent over with a cat print on her pants and a cat walking beside her. It was some cat yoga studio or something.

It also reminded me a bit of the Johnny Gosch story, but anyways...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00
Let's try this:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Regarding the sex kitten picture and ATS, yes that was the one! LOLOL, thanks.

In any case, when things begin to go very wrong in human affairs and interactions, it is a given that sexual dysfunction and perversity will be The Daily Special at Chez Merde.

This seems to make a lot of sense to me. The collective unconscious, sexual repression, that concept of built up tension having to release itself somehow, as it does in individuals, but on a global scale - similar to things like Nazi Germany and the Holocaust.

I have heard anecdotes round and about that Adolf Hitler had a somewhat serious sexual dysfunction - a bent noodle. Also, he was a sadomasochist and had a thing for his underage teenage cousin. All kinds of stuff like that...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes, sometimes people knock on tables to help with the sexual dis-satisfaction, or drink wine or beer or alcohol.... something to do with over-sexually stimulated populace....

In my books, I don't think people have as much sex as the stimulation should warrant - perhaps they should tone things down? Dunno. To each his/her own.

And what does the mind control tool have to do with this? IMHO everything and yet, it controls health too - like cancer, so on and so forth.... so, since it is all over the place - it has quite predictable (I'd rather say unpredictable) results.

Now, imagine you could pay such a tool to do your bidding. Imagine now that ten people pay the tool - who has their way??? Don't know personally.

In my personal case, I feel that it is the people who purchase the services of such devices that are out of control - they buy it to control others and fail often enough to handle their own situation.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is THIS mind control?

Or a nervous breakdown due to guilt as to what she has a part of in sinking the American boat?

Yellen Speech - YouTube

Published on Sep 24, 2015

Another view of this…'anomaly'.

Janet Yellen Chokes Because QE4 Is Coming After Government Shutdown

And since when does a Pope forget The Lord's Prayer?
@ 8:10 in the video)

Pope Francis Speech Philadelphia 9/26/15 - YouTube

What say you, ATS?
edit on 26/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: Pope addition

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

That was painful to watch. Although you could actually see her mental/cognitive processes halting. But it's hard to tell if she was having serious medical problems. She almost puked at the end LOL. I mean not LOL. But sort of. I wonder if she is actually quite well known and whether or not that conference was more or less important. I know the subject matter certainly is.

I wonder what else these controlling technologies can disable!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I have been with someone as they had a TIA or a mini stroke. Messed up speech, unable to talk and generally not felling well are common side affects as some parts of the brain gets the blood flow disrupted. With a TIA things can return back to normal within hours or days where as a stroke is generally more severe and can result in more permanent damage.

When someone has garbled speech it is clear something is not right with the brain, as for the actual causes with the examples on this thread, I do not know.

Absolutely 100% correct. It is either an ischemic stroke or 'Complicated Migraine Syndrome', both very similar. Sort of a severe mix between a migraine and an anxiety attack. Has happened to me to that extent, several times, twice being taken to the hospital by ambulance. To a lesser degree about 20x. I would not be a target of some sophisticated weapon. They are possibly genetic in nature, but it isn't proven. I will be on a benzodiazepine for the rest of my life as a prophylactic against these attacks.

It is insulting that this is being linked to mind control weapons. I am not saying that mind control weapons don't exist, but the aren't doing this. I know exactly what was happening to the news anchor.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

IS THIS EVIDENCE OF MIND CONTROL OR REAL DEMONIC POSSESSION? - UNCUT - YouTube

Published on Apr 25, 2016
SHOFAR MINISTRIES

Check this out: @ 8:15 in, the "lady" curses the officer trying to help her, after she was run over by a semi truck tractor and trailer.

Are these 'Super Sisters' with a Death Wish of 'Suicide by COP'? Or are they on meth? Or bath salts? Or from another planet? Or from the center of Earth?

Or is it possible that this is another example of MK-Ultra/Monarch/Armageddon mind control victims?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How about, emission control rather than mind control, for German cars being constantly manipulated in paper.
How about the whole thing of Euro emission controls being a scam from the beginning, to simply enforce tariffs under a different name ?

... how about avoiding motorbike driving issues for today ...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join