It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They built walls around us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

They built wall around us
on each corner of the compass
every color and culture in a room
filled with chinese whispers.
Or thats what they called them.
Now we know they were just liars.
afraid we would get together.
singing songs of love and wisdom.
They knew we could see through them.
like sunshine peircing clouds.
So they dug themselves in deeper
making deals with the grim reaper.
Speech was hardly enough,
so they wrote their magic
in our blood.
stick and stones and hatred
engraved in to our bones.
for they feared we would get together
Again we saw through them
As children we broke the system.
So they moved in to the spirit
writting picture dreams for us.
Many Gods to adore,
A mutitude to loathe.
We must cherish they said
and follow the set destiny.
Written in the heavens.
But one by one we burst it,
As we saw everyone together.
We knew it was the moment
to sing songs of love and wisdom
We knew this is the moment
for singing songs of love and wisdom.
The moment for

Eliberocelta mid September 2015

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder
I agree. The initial walls separating the various degrees of human development were land obstructions, Mountains, gorges, large bodies of water not to be crossed and weather patterns (perfect landscapes to watch a particular experiment develop in isolation from each other for 1000s of years). This was very well planned and executed.

edit on 15-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
We build walls around ourselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
We build walls around ourselves.

That was an after effect; (castle keeps, moats) and then country boundaries to keep our heathen other selves from taking our lands, livestock and women folk (that didn't stop anyone, diplomacy failed). Psychological barriers are different.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

We still built walls around ourselves, whether mountains, water, dwellings, fences, castles, moats, or psychological walls (which DID come later after we developed mentally, socially, and culturally).

Nevertheless, we still built the walls around ourselves, in almost every regard.

Because we've always been about self preservation, as individuals or as a community.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Fear based (but did preserve those of us still in existence). Love based preservation would have been better. Through 100s of years it was marrying off the offspring of differing Monarchy's (to keep the peace between nation states). Unbeknownst to them enlarge a gene pool and ensure the probability/profitability of a more successful family lineage.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nice poem

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nice poem

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
always appreciate your work, ancientthunder.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The walls you perceive around you were built by you and no-one else.

Your belief in conspiracy theories and secret elites is one of these walls.

Conspiracy theory is a way of blaming others for your troubles. Forget it, and concentrate on fixing them yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Conspiracy theory is a way of blaming others for your troubles. Forget it, and concentrate on fixing them yourself.
Thats what songs of love and wisdom are, not blaming, not confusing or blaming steping out of duality. Seing ignorance for what it is. Trans-ending!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
for sure we do, but its not what you do its the way and the reasons that you do it for. Slaves have a tendency (if they break free) to become like their masters. It all boils down to the way one brakes free.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Your belief in conspiracy theories and secret elites is one of these walls.

Naivety is bliss I guess.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I enjoyed that.

Separation was a necessary part of total growth of the whole I believe. Differentiation allows for exponential growth and variety in the experience of the whole. It is like the diving of cells to create a larger, greater whole being.

The problem, as you have pointed out is that we have become trapped in the illusion of separation, or we have forgotten that we are actually a part of the whole. I do agree a bit with Asyntax in that we do create our own walls, and propagate the archons through our own disjointed thinking.

Its not that the walls aren't there and created by "them", but we allow "them" to exist when we participate in their system.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Aren't you the fellow who posted a thread expressing a sense of confusion and uncertainty about his understanding of life just a day or two ago? Are you so sure, then, that I'm the naive one?

We're both veterans of this forum. You probably know where I stand on most issues. Do I really strike you as naive? Simply because I don't have faith in conspiracy theories?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

we have become trapped in the illusion of separation

It is no illusion.

Do you have an instinct of self-preservation?Animals that lack a properly functioning one don't live long. Yet such an instinct cannot function without a sense of individuality -- that is, a sense of separation between that which is you and that which is not.

Yes, we are all linked more or less closely with one another through our families, neighbours, co-workers, friends, comrades, co-religionists, fellow citizens and the like. And we are linked to the terrestrial biosphere and the whole of nature, of which we partake.

But it is idle to pretend that we arenot also separate, coherent, individual entities.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

My reply was in response to your statement on conspiracy theories, nothing more. I didn't imply that you were naive in the general sense, rather that your decision to dismiss all conspiracy theories as bunk is naive when there is a wealth of information out there confirming at least some of them as real.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Individuality is an illusion. Oh some individuals may be able to hack it completely on their own, except you know that time they needed their parents to care for them. And then the times they learned all the skills necessary to be a lone individual. And of course all the generations before them that figured out how to fish, hunt, cook etc.

You see you are completely reliant your entire life on others. You have no individuality. Oh maybe as an adult, but again to get to that point of self sufficiency, lets say you live completely off the grid by yourself in a remote place. You still got there by being dependent on others to get you to that skill level.

Those connections are just touching on the interconnectedness of us all. We are inter-dividual beings. Yes we have our own self, but even that self, is dependent on the forming and shaping in a society. You, your persona, who you are is and was shaped by your interaction with others.

Almost all of our human-ness is not biological but sociological. Which requires interaction with others. Which means we are all intricately linked in our human-ness.

Even our survival instincts are informed by our cultural programming.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Nonsense. Being dependent on others is part of being a member of a social species, but that doesn't mean individuality is an illusion

If you think our 'humanness' trumps our individuality you try being marooned on a desert island.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

How does being marooned on a desert island prove your point?

Without the interdependence on others you would never make it to a deserted island anyway. You'd die. Well actually you'd never have been made in the first place because it took 2 people connecting to create you.

Even at the most microscopic level we are not individual. Cell physiology and DNA expression require contact and information from the outside world (aka other individuals). But those other individuals couldn't function without you contacting them. Epigenetic's has pretty much put a nail in the coffin of the idea of a man as an island. Not even at the most basic functional level are we Individuals.

Now I'm not saying there is no individuality at all. Obviously I am me, and you are not. But really I'm not me. I'm the product of all the people that aided in my growth and development. My thought process, my world view, my idiosyncrasies are all parts of other people. My parents, teachers, friends, enemies. We literally have no life whatsoever apart from the other.

You can't separate the social aspect of our species from the species itself. Even the passing on of our DNA according to evolutionary theory is for the whole of the species, not for you. Propagation of the species. Not propagation of a single person. If you want to get primal. But again you couldn't even exist except for the participation of others in your life. So no sorry there is no Individuality with a capital "I". Yes in a limited viewpoint there is individuality. But again the only way for you to even know you have individuality, i.e. having a conscious understanding of yourself, comes on the shoulders of your parents, family, teachers, friends, and all of society from day one.

<<   2 >>

join