It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee Apocalypse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The organ snatchers: Boy of 12 smuggled into UK... for gang to sell his body parts on black market

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lutfi Dervishi, clinic director, was jailed for eight years after heading an organ-trafficking ring that performed at least 24 illegal kidney transplants on the outskirts of Pristina, in the former Yugoslav republic of Kosovo
Most of the organs were sold to recipients in Israel, Canada, Poland and Germany.
According to the WHO, a heart can fetch up to £1 million on the black market and a pancreas or liver about £500,000.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Looks to me as if the Jihad has begun in earnest.

Apocalypse, Apocalypse, Apocalypse!
Terror, Terror, Terror!

Now we better run in circles, crap ourselfs and let the fear eat our souls.

Security, Security, Security.
Who said Endlösung, Trump?

At a Trump campaign rally in Rochester, New Hampshire a man in a “Trump” shirt took the microphone and said, “We have a problem in this country. It’s called Muslims.”
“We know our current President is one,” he added. “You know he’s not even an American.”
“We need this question,” Trump replied, smiling.
Then things turned even darker, as the man discussed his beliefs that Muslims were in training camps plotting to kill.
“That’s my question. When can we get rid of ‘em?” the man said.
Trump was unfazed at the casual suggestion of cultural genocide. “We are going to be looking at a lot of different things. A lot of people saying that,” Trump said.

thinkprogress.org...

All hail the Leader!
Trump-ets, Trump-ets, Trump-ets!!!

This is better than Idiocracy, it's insanity. Fascinating!
Keep the irony iron if you find some, it's the Apocalypse. You may need it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What if they want to escape the middle east because the Sh*t is about to hit the fan

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Not my assumption, that is what the article **suggested** and BTW.

Operative word being **suggested** Which means Not Fact

so as I said makes a better story with the sympathy slant!!!

human organ trafficking , do some goggling, even articles about people dumped in the desert with organs gone, and traffickers in America, immigrants taken immediately to hospital.

I don't think anyone is unaware that it goes on ... but its disingenuous

to link it as FACT in this instance, to make the situation more

inflammatory.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Death valley is in need of fresh people. Set up a compund there and let them have a reservation. they are used to deserts right?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
this,
www.washingtonpost.com...

7. The Syrian government has made it easier for Syrians to travel.

This might seem to contradict No. 6. But there appears to be no attempt to prevent young men who want to avoid military service from leaving the country. On the contrary, the government has made it easier to acquire passports in recent months – both in Syria and at embassies abroad – and it is possible to defer the military service with a payment of $300.

This has confirmed the suspicions of many Syria watchers that Assad has deliberately encouraged the refugee flow, both to neighboring countries and to Europe, as part of a strategy to empty the country of potential opponents. “The humanitarian catastrophe we are witnessing is an outcome of Assad’s survival strategy,” said Emile Hokayem of the London-based International Institute for Strategic Studies. “Assad has sought to shift the burden of dealing with those in Syria who are opposed to him onto other actors.”

Assad, however, blames Europe and the United States for the exodus, saying most of the refugees are fleeing the “terrorism” that he accuses the West of fomenting by supporting elements of the opposition.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
In all this fingerpointing at the U.S., Greece, Germany, Hungary, Syria I am missing fingers pointing at the main culprit and architect of the crISIS:

Saudi Arabia.

Most of the ISIS fighters are from Saudi Arabia. Chaos in Syria serves Saudi Arabia and their little brother Qatar the most (who want access to their pipelines and want the secular and Iran-loyal Assad gone). Saudi Arabia has not let in a single refugee. Saudi Arabian religious scholars have publicly stated that the refugee stream to Europe will help establish their particular extreme brand of Islam there (they have even offered to finance and build 200 mosques in Germany).

Unfortunately none of our politicians in Europe or the U.S. are confronting "The Kingdom" because they are slave to their money.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Hum, fascinating.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They forgot the Turban with the bomb on Obamas head.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It floors me completely about the financing of 200 mosques. Have to run just had to reply to your post as it blows my mind. I think of all of my beloved friends in Germany.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.capitalbay.com... closure.html

Better examples and videos I am sure will be available all over the internet, since this was highlighted in the local news in my area of South Florida.

As any other large group, the immigrants regardless of where they are from, if they are coming to establish a safe region to live, and not to become productive members of the host country, they will eventually be at odds with the residents of their host country, and will eventually fight against those residents.

If this is not understood by all, it is going to lead to many areas of civil unrest, and they are bringing the same battles with them to any country that does not embrace their religion. This is one of the reasons why there has been war being fought in that area since before the first Bible. As the video - Adam Curtis - Bitter Lake (History teacher's edit) - warns, we may be bringing the ghosts of the previous wars and times into our own lands.

I should add that the it is much better if you can find a good copy of the full documentary, if you have the time. It is over two hours and I had to do it in parts.

edit on 23-9-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Addition needed.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Antar, it seems your grasp of the world view has improved considerably as of late. I am impressed.

This is a situation that is near and dear to my heart. Me and my friends are doing all we can to find a suitable end game to the situation you have described...accurately. They are like children lost. The Dublin Regulation, that Australian island, and that horrible situation in Calais (France). I cry everyday for their confusion and lack of home.

I wanted to support your position here in adding my voice to yours that we should take the higher path on this one, that it must not descend into debauchery and cruelty, but rather requires creativity, a charitable heart and resources to deal with it.

I expect to be here for a while this time, and your topics and posts (at least what I've read so far) are relevant and also what I am thinking about as well. Hopefully more from you.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
In all this fingerpointing at the U.S., Greece, Germany, Hungary, Syria I am missing fingers pointing at the main culprit and architect of the crISIS:

Saudi Arabia.

Most of the ISIS fighters are from Saudi Arabia. Chaos in Syria serves Saudi Arabia and their little brother Qatar the most (who want access to their pipelines and want the secular and Iran-loyal Assad gone). Saudi Arabia has not let in a single refugee. Saudi Arabian religious scholars have publicly stated that the refugee stream to Europe will help establish their particular extreme brand of Islam there (they have even offered to finance and build 200 mosques in Germany).

Unfortunately none of our politicians in Europe or the U.S. are confronting "The Kingdom" because they are slave to their money.

Yes, but the Saudis have been getting away with murder ever since 9-11. I would remind you of the hijacker's ID's being recovered in the wreckage: Saudi Arabian. And you a right, the almighty dollar is their god.

A situation there right now is a problem they are having with paying Pakistani immigrant workers. Like Salman is hurting for money even in this bad economy. I hope it goes well for them...its a dangerous place over there.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Before i post a few videos i would like to say that i would help anybody who is in need of help, many times i have given homeless the last few quid in my pocket, i have immigrant neighbors who are VERY decent people with a good sense of humor.
I do not care what race, creed or color you are as long as you do not harm other people but there was far too many immigrants let in without being screened and Europe is now paying that price.
There should be a law about what i am going to show, break the law ONCE and you get deported because these people do not want help, they just want to destroy the people who are trying to help them and you can check youtube for yourself for the real news that is recorded by either the natives or the immigrants with their smart phones:

There is only one race, the human race

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have great confidence that the American people will deal with this their own way, good luck and dont forget to clean your weapons, you may soon need them

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Thanks for putting up the videos. They helped A LOT! Sometimes its just so hard to find information on various subjects.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Saudi Arabia.

Most of the ISIS fighters are from Saudi Arabia. Chaos in Syria serves Saudi Arabia and their little brother Qatar the most (who want access to their pipelines and want the secular and Iran-loyal Assad gone).

And they want their own home-bred radicals to be bombing in Baghdad, Damascus and Paris, instead of Riyadh.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OK, if you want to know the CURRENT (time of this writing) situation at the container camp at Calais, France, here is a link to a bunch of photos. Apparently that fence I was talking about is very close to the container camp, but the actual camp fences are appropriate.

thefunambulist.net... police-fences-and-containers-a-photographic-report-from-calais-jungle/

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join