It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Right, and these will be the the most vulnerable, the Women, children and elderly (with a healthy mix of criminal minded) There are rescue missions ongoing right now that have work ceaselessly for years to help the boats and their inhabitants reach shore and safety. Those numbers are swelling all the time and from too many countries to count.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

If there is a bus crash, and all passengers are taken to a hospital, the first thing the emergency department will do, is set up a triage, to determine which patients are in the most need, and who will get treatment first.

I've wondered myself why this isn't being done in Europe. The Syrians are clearly the most needy, and should be given first dibs at assistance, you would think. They could easily show proof of Syrian citizenship. Make it mandatory.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Watch out! You are using common sense and that will not be allowed.

Like I stated earlier, women, children and elderly first...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

There is a sort of triage system set up... it's called a 'refugee camp'.

It's one thing for a system to look after those injured in a traffic accident or in the wake of a tornado that went through a small town. It's a little more difficult when it's a case of hundreds of thousands needing help... like New Orleans after Katrina or New Jersey after Sandy.

I don't think things went so perfectly in those two cases.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok I am out of here for a bit, have to go find the balance that keeps me focused. That or whiskey! Please feel free to continue this discussion without me. The main point I am making is that the situation has already begun to spiral out of control and the PTB seems determined that without first applying common sense approach in allowing the millions into western civilized states are creating an unstable and potentially deadly future for civilians in the accepting states as well as more terror for those truly fleeing for the sake of peace and a better future in the Free countries.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

My Mom worked for FEMA back in the day, she was a phlebotomist who practiced inoculating hundreds in a matter of minutes and a couple hours against small pox. This never came to pass in her day, but the fact remains that there can be quick order if and when the need arises.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this exodus, my heart breaks for the vulnerable, but my stomach hurts when I think about the safety of the world with an unchecked mass exodus as we are seeing. It further concerned m when Obabma basically said that it is next to impossible to know the good from the bad because they fled without documentation. hell here in the states and other parts of the world we know each other by looks and accents! Not too hard to hold open interrogation lines for refugees, starting with the women and children first.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

like New Orleans after Katrina or New Jersey after Sandy.

Those hospitals were without electricity and staff so the system failed for those reasons.

This is different in that border controls could require seeing proof of citizenship. Opportunists from other countries, would not be allowed in.

It beats letting the entire ME into Europe all at once!

edit on 9/15/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I can see the walls closing in on everybody. Where it was just a
feeling for so many years. Well not for everybody but, they don't
count anyway.

edit on Rpm91515v46201500000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have such mixed feelings about what is happening with the refugees.I can only go by what I see and what is being reported.

There are some basic questions that I would like answers to, that may help me understand the whole thing better.
1. Why are there so many young men?
2. Why are they demanding entrance to areas that does not understand or embrace their religion, then demand that the people in these countries cater to their needs?
3. Why are this people ready and willing to fight the people in the countries were they are seeking entry, but are not willing to fight for their own homes, lives, and families, in the areas they are supposedly fleeing?
4. How are they maintaining their cellular service? I don't have a cell phone because I can't afford the monthly bill.
5. Why are hungry, thirsty people throwing food and water away, and fighting with the people that are generous enough to try to help them?

What I am seeing makes me very skeptical. I am trying to keep an open mind and heart, because I know that everything I see and hear may not be completely truthful, but I tend to err on the side of caution.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

The problem lies in that other nations are refusing to do anything. Its not the end of times, just a game of political posturing being played with these people at their expense.

These people should be fighting and dying for their countries, not running and dying to install their retarded backwards culture of brutality and fail in the West.

Which is their exact intent.

They don't want to come to the west and adopt our culture that obviously works well for most.

They want to bring the same culture they are running from, here.

Edited because my autocorrect is awesome!!!
edit on 15-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

If there is a bus crash, and all passengers are taken to a hospital, the first thing the emergency department will do, is set up a triage, to determine which patients are in the most need, and who will get treatment first.

I've wondered myself why this isn't being done in Europe. The Syrians are clearly the most needy, and should be given first dibs at assistance, you would think. They could easily show proof of Syrian citizenship. Make it mandatory.

Most discard their IDs so they can't be identified.....

Exactly the type folks want around right?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
1. Why are there so many young men?
2. Why are they demanding entrance to areas that does not understand or embrace their religion, then demand that the people in these countries cater to their needs?
3. Why are this people ready and willing to fight the people in the countries were they are seeking entry, but are not willing to fight for their own homes, lives, and families, in the areas they are supposedly fleeing?
4. How are they maintaining their cellular service? I don't have a cell phone because I can't afford the monthly bill.
5. Why are hungry, thirsty people throwing food and water away, and fighting with the people that are generous enough to try to help them?

You've absolutely nailed it!! That's precisely what is causing the problem.

It makes them look like *economic migrants* and not *refugee's*

as they are trying to pass themselves off as.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

The video is interesting but it doesn't answer why hungry people are refusing food and drink that are common staples in the country were they have decided to enter.

There are families and children that are going to bed hungry here in America. Where is the outcry regarding our legal and moral responsibility to them?

I am more generous than most, and am wiling to share what I have, which is very little. My income is just barely enough to keep the wolves at bay, and my house will be up for sale if I miss one paycheck. Yet I still contribute to the community pantry and help were I can.

I would hate to see what precious little I have rejected and destroyed because it doesn't meet an immigrant's religious standard, or find myself being attacked and treated with disdain because I don't know their culture or understand their language.

I don't want to fall victim to the half truths and hidden agendas that often are spread over the internet, but I am not seeing large groups of people who are orderly and grateful for what is being provided for them. If it is propaganda, show me the real pictures, the real videos. I am not seeing fearful, hungry, people fleeing death.

We have a legal and moral responsibility to all living beings. So how do you decide who is worthy of help when the cupboard is bare?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well worth the watch. I agree with much of what is stated, including what the young Syrian boy had to say.

Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Found this on another similar thread and thought it interesting!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

to stosh for video

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Only a small minority are actually Syrian refugees, Europe has the whole 3rd world jumping on the bandwagon to get a free life of raping the benefits system. 70% are strong men not malnourished at all so where i ask is all the women and children out their? These refugees refuse christian aid and riot in many cities. Many ISIS terrorists are getting into the countries pretending to be refugees so they can recruit and preach their jihadi hate and sow discord amongst the people while preparing to strike in some form of way?? Sorry am on phone and bloody thing is playing up so ill leave it at that for now, but thats my views and i want the British boarders closed to all refugees, why should we risk many lives to save the minority....no chance!!!
edit on 15 9 2015 by ParanoidCovKid because: I never finished writing it and accidentally posted it

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I don't understand what it is they want. Why are they angry and attacking those they are seeking help from? They have to understand that it takes time to make arrangements to accomodate such large groups of people arriving at the same time.

Do they think that everyone is wealthy and that they don't have to work, struggle and sacrifice for the things they have in life?

Do they think that these same people are supposed to just step aside and give them all the things they never had in the country they left behind?

I don't know what they expect. I think they have been misled and that they are making choice based on erroneous information.

These videos don't show a people "asking" for help and they are not winning over the hearts and minds of the people.

I still don't understand why they are not directing their demands, their anger and hatred towards the people that are controlling their country and making their lives intolerable. How does it benefit them to bring their rage to the doors of those were they are seeking help.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The refugees are refusing christian aid because the aid boxes are marked with crosses so not sure if it offends them, against their religion or they are just ungrateful people that have other agendas for entering Europe. Ive seen many videos on social media showing refugees rioting, throwing aid into the train tracks, refusing christian aid on camera, cheering their jihadi hate for Europeans etc yes these people will stir civil unrest. Here in Britain we have people on the left and right, those on the right appose letting any refugees into the country as we dont want to risk letting ISIS terrorists into the country so would rather save the lives of many than risk our lives by saving the small minority. We see it as too much of a risk and are classed as rascists, EDL BNP etc which is just untrue. Im on the right side.

On the left you have the polititions, rich and do gooders that are jumping on the whole bandwagon of letting them in, many offering their charity and homes to these refugees. Yet what i want to know was why now do they want to help?? Where has this need been to help in the past, why havent they wanted to help our own homeless get rehoused, why havent they been passionate about supporting ex military that need rehoused and helped back into society. Why havent they helped with their millions to help the elderly of my country? It makes me sick as i was raised to help your own and these do gooders and lefties have betrayed their own to help oppressive refugees and risk many terrorists entering the country. Makes me ashamed to be British in times like these it reall does. Good night people and god bless, i need some sleep anx hope ive gave some perspectives on the situation here?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

WEll I appreciate the video and would ask others to take a few minutes to listen in as well. An idealist viewpoint on some the issues and quite understandably so. In a perfect world our rules, laws and regulation created back in 51 were great, yet now it seems our goodwill is being used against us in this crisis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join