It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Jade Helm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, it came and went folks. Started quietly and ended just as quietly. There were a few bumps thrown in but it wasn't cause of the military. So my question is...

WHY DO PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO THOSE NUTS AND LUNATICS THAT SPREAD NOTHING BUT FEAR AND DIVISION??!? I mean, we give THEM more airtime than anyone with some common sense! I mean, yeah I was a little tense at the beginning, but it was out of fear of what MY OWN COUNTRYMEN would do. WHAT MY OWN DAMN COUNTRYMEN COULD HAVE DONE! Isn't that sad, that I feared some misbegotten attempt at a Revolution over the military takeover of my state because of a bunch of fear spread by a bunch of seriously malicious individuals with nothing but hate?

Seriously America, what have you become?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To be fair I think a revolution is necessary in order to preserve the original ideals. I understand the frustration though.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Jade Helm propaganda was at least entertaining. Whats wrong with a little doom every now and then? Also it was a conspiracy and you are on a conspiracy forum, so you know it comes with the territory.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkerJackal

They are focusing their efforts on Bigfoot and the next 2012...they just need to build more FEMA Camps

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Jeez, this is a conspiracy site.
To be honest, I wouldn't have even known about Jade Helm, if it weren't for this site.
I never thought they were going to round us up, but hey, at least I learned it was going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You might have a low reply rate because someone already started a thread about Jade Helm ending today.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't get the outrage over conspiracy theories being discussed on a conspiracy theory website.

If this outraged you so much perhaps www.msn.com... is more for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Not a violent revolution. There are more ways, more DEMOCRATIC ways to redo a governmental body. I'm not saying we need a Hitler, but look at how he took power. He went the democratic route. That's how we need to revise our government, vote in key individuals who are more for the people than for the lobbying.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough, I meant people like Rand Paul, Greg Abbott, Alex Jones, all the MSM goons who spread BS about it. Why do we give them the time of day, but just ignore those that actually have some reason and common sense. People who aren't ignorant.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's where 95% of conspiracies go. The garbage.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

The doom kinda gets old when it happens every year. Can we get a small vacation from the doom and gloom? I also put it in the rant forum, I was ranting about people who spread fear and disinfo in the MSM and other key figures. I should've made it a bit more clear what I was ranting about.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree, especially with AJ. I used to listen and pay attention years ago, but I could only take so much of his contrived fear peddling.
I still occasionally listen to him and others like Hagmann and Quayle, while at the same time occasionally listening to more mainstream sources. Between the two I find the truth lies in between somewhere.

My discernment is getting better with experience, the BS from ALL sources is much easier to recognize than it was for me even a year ago. And I have been waking up since probably 2003 or so.

Could you please share who you consider to be,

those that actually have some reason and common sense. People who aren't ignorant.

I cant think of anyone who isn't selling some version of propaganda.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's too corrupt to go about it democratically. As Thomas Jefferson said (paraphrasing) the Tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Dont listen to the nuts,, Jade Helm came and went quietly ..

How would you know they went quietly, thats exactly what the nefarious operation meant to achieve, they have infiltrated the civilain population & embedded undetected sleeper cells of agent provocateurs .

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

I typically refrain from commenting in threads that mirror one I've already created, but your comment merits a response.

First response: sure they did.

Second response: breaking news: special operations have been practicing how to blend in with locals since special operations was created. You should hear some of the stories about Delta's exercises. So no, unfortunately for the doom prophets, this is nothing remotely new and moving the goalposts now won't change that.

Ps - totally called it months ago that most of the jade helm pushers would simply move the goalposts come 15 September. Not even remotely surprised.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I just absolutely don't understand the amount of distrust some us citizens have towards their government. It just doesn't make sense. I don't know why, but there is so much fear and so little sense.

Wether it is the latest military operation or some purchase of ammunition, something terrible will be done with it to you, specifically you. Because you are the greatest threat to the government, and they basically want you dead. They planned the operation, bought the ammo and the bodybags. And it's going down, any minute now.

Really?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Told you guys to stop...just stop. We train because we have to....and this was never supposed to be anything...just what we do...because....

MS
1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support
EMT/ERT
FEMA/Homeland Security
Region 2 South
Wayne County Mi

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I think that the real issue of Jade Helm is the rise of artificial intelligence as a controlling factor in human affairs.

It is a gateway to greater acceptance of the role of AI, and not only militarily.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You complain before the end of the drill, but if something happens you'll be caught sleeping.

You as an individual choose to accept the warning or ignore it.

If nothing happens fantastic. If something does, it's better to know in advance.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Im more worried what the doom fanatics have planned for Sept 23.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This happens every time. Oh, and don't be surprised when somebody ( Probably Alex Jones ) pops up with a video saying that Jade Helm was going to be our undoing, but that their "expose" videos and coverage foiled the Illuminati's evil plot again... again... again... again... again...

Oh, and of course with the obligatory "And make sure to buy gold from my sponsor, ionized, desalinated, photon resistant magic Austrian spring water from my other sponsor, hermetically sealed, homeopathic, aspirin infused anti-radiation vegan sheep jerky from my other other sponsor - and of course my 207 books and 2,000 DVD's. If you don't then you WILL DIE HORRIBLY WHEN NIBURU AND HITLER GET MARRIED!"

Sigh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join