It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocking other users posts.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Google?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is ATS "deny Ignorance" the motto - Ignoring is Ignorance wouldn't make sense to ignore people when the mods can get rid of stuff against the T&C..

Plus ignoring posts would confuse you, etc if someone else you hadn't ignored replied to a person you had ignored, it would make you lose track of conversation.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poppcocked
a reply to: intrptr

Google?

Heyuh, Bo0 - Boo! When people say stuff here, it helps me google it with key words and phrases. I prefer it that way, than reading some untruth, google, double speak.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I do miss the foe button. I had a magic foe button. Anyone I foe'd would be ban'd with in a few days, or at the longest a week. I miss the power in my foe button.

That said, if you do feel strongly that you need to put someone on ignore, it probably means that it is due to something that needs the attention of the mods.
edit on 9/21/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Looks like jade star has left

Such a shame.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All things already mentioned here considered, I'd still like the block feature back, for a lot of reasons. Might make ATS enjoyable again.

edit on 9/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I believe you can craft an ignore feature using greasemonkey. Haven't played with it for a while, but have a vague recollection.

Sad to see Jadestar leave. She was among the most brilliant here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join