It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I enjoy reading about your experience and methods, but I must admit, your explanation feels as if you are trying to make it more than it is as if some transcendence into some higher consciousness.

The pixelated vision I see my self for one to two seconds each morning when I wake up after my wife had turned all the lights on trying to get my lazy butt up. (Even weirder is during this time if I look at a digital clock the numbers are often inverted). It is strange, but as others has stated, more than likely some effect from the light.

I used to see bright auras of different colored lights around almost everything as a child and can still see a faint yellow white one if I focus. Rather than attempting to convince myself I was seeing some higher or matrix like state, tho, I instead assumed it was some effect from the cones in my eye.

It does seem you desperately desire to see beyond this world and I do not blame you. Maybe these are clues to something else and I do hope you find it. I would stay away from jumping to too many radical conclusions in your search or you might start chasing the rabbit down the hole attempting to validate an outrageous claim and miss an opportunity to discover a real tangible phenomenon.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Snow vision is real. I know because I was born with it. But there are two versions.

If you developed it instead of inheiritance, it may be a chronic condition people develop staring into an LCD screen too long. There's a few ways to test yourself to see which one you have.

● If you look at your fingertips, do you see a mostly transparent emission convecting from them?

●Do you see the "snow" in brightly lit areas, or only in a dark room?

●Does your snow vision magnify when you experience neural meridian flashes/responses?

●Do you see layers of snow or just a single blanket effect?

●What's your blood type?

●Do you also experience a form of Tinnitus, or any other ultrasonic droning audio?

●Does ionized environments modify the vision?

●When you stare into dense pockets of the visual snow, do you experience/witness curious, shadowy animations that continuously loop, like a short film slide?

●Besides snow vision, and your floaters, how is your sight? Is it 20/20 or 20/10? (PS the scorching effect you see after you close your eyes is just an imprint of light that hasn't finished rendering in your interior retinal tissue, it's normal for humans)

Depending on your answers, you may discover it can be something more than an obscure retinal condition, without cause or origin.

Another surefire way to test what's truly going in is by dimming the lights in a room and just casually focus on any point with your eyes for about 15 seconds. You can blink. If you gradually witness a spiraling, red, vortex effect, with continuous electrical arcing effects, then you should PM me.

As mentioned cause or condition, this is not Kaleidescape vision, Enigma vision, nor Phosphate. This is a very distinct pattern, far removed from the other conditions. Some of the other conditions you just see strained blood vessels over your optic lense.

If you experience the good snow, it's an amalgamation of rapidly moving photons, in a high frequency field. Some others with this kind of snow vision can see additional wavelengths.
edit on 15-9-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
thereis nothing special to what youre describing. There are limits to what our eyes can do and what you are describing are those limits. You are probably a highly sensitive personality type and percieve more than the average person. Most people have subqconscious filters that keep alot of lifes "noise" from their conscious awareness. There is visual noise....auditory noise.....thought noise etc. And we havent even delved into the problems of the mind body connection.

I have sesn these "pixels" or snow etc and heard the sounds of silence, the limjts of what my ears can percieve, since i was a child. I have also always been aware and been able to see the floaters in my eyes since i was a child.....all people have them but most people dont notice them......this is due to those filters i referred to. Personally i consider heightened awareness a curse........hence my attraction to mind altering substances that dumb down my awareness. People who have never been vexed by these things have no idea the suffering theyve been spared.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Trying to classify this as a scientific or medical condition has failed. I suffer no other adverse symptoms and logically have to assume that this is a higher perception rather than a malfunction.

Ok so, rather than get a medical check-up by a professional, based on your assumption, the only LOGICAL conclusion is that what you're experiencing is a "higher perception" and NOT some natural physiological or genetic condition.

Fab!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean its not there.

The reverse can be true, too. Just because you see something doesn't mean it is there. Others don't see the same thing in the same room at the same time. So its subjective. Read both links through from IridiumFlareMadness. Everything you claim is in there, including the not to worry part… as long as you have been tested, it doesn't bother you, and you recognize the difference between visual and cognitive "seeing" and perception.
edit on 15-9-2015 by intrptr because: spelling and change

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Trying to classify this as a scientific or medical condition has failed. I suffer no other adverse symptoms and logically have to assume that this is a higher perception rather than a malfunction.

Ok so, rather than get a medical check-up by a professional, based on your assumption, the only LOGICAL conclusion is that what you're experiencing is a "higher perception" and NOT some natural physiological or genetic condition.

Fab!

What's "natural and genetic" isn't the same for all humans. And what's the difference if it is? Not all conditions are adverse, they may be beneficial.

If a person has acute nightvision and you don't, is that not higher perception compared to you? Genetically, I can survive with a fraction of the blood content in my body (3 pints) for twice as long as the average human being, without risk of organ failure. Would you called that "higher constitution" or just another natural physiological or genetic condition?

I think it easy to trivialize these conditions.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Fab!

If you read what i said i have had all manner of medical tests up to and including CT scan. I have also seen the best ophthalmologist in my country and they are unable to find any medical explanation.

ATS wasn't my first port of call

As i said to someone else i don't think i can see another dimension or anything like that, to me it just appears the way my brain processes light has changed.

Happens day or night in any lighting conditions.

To the person who asked about my vision it was recently tested as 20/15.

And yes, to me this appears to be a higher perception, if i was seeing this randomly or in certain circumstances, if i had other medical conditions etc then i could blame my body. However if a doctor tells you theres nothing wrong with you then looking for another answer is the only choice.

I don't think im the new age Jesus mate, calm down, just stating that my perception of light has totally changed and i don't know why.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
originally posted by: trifecta
Snow vision is real. I know because I was born with it. But there are two versions.

can I go along?

● If you look at your fingertips, do you see a mostly transparent emission convecting from them?

yes

both

●Does your snow vision magnify when you experience neural meridian flashes/responses?

dont know what that is

3Dsnow

●What's your blood type?

B-

●Do you also experience a form of Tinnitus, or any other ultrasonic droning audio?

yes

don't know what ionized environ is but in same environment it's goes up and down in intensity (meaning same room same lighting same hour of the day snow is more or less intense

●When you stare into dense pockets of the visual snow, do you experience/witness curious, shadowy animations that continuously loop, like a short film slide?

no

●Besides snow vision, and your floaters, how is your sight? Is it 20/20 or 20/10? (PS the scorching effect you see after you close your eyes is just an imprint of light that hasn't finished rendering in your interior retinal tissue, it's normal for humans)

floaters had eye surgery from -6.0 to 0.00 didn't effect snow vision

Depending on your answers, you may discover it can be something more than an obscure retinal condition, without cause or origin.

Another surefire way to test what's truly going in is by dimming the lights in a room and just casually focus on any point with your eyes for about 15 seconds. You can blink. If you gradually witness a spiraling, red, vortex effect, with continuous electrical arcing effects, then you should PM me.

what I see is zillion x zillions of yellow and green dots if I look against blue sky I see them moving sporadically there are different sizes some move faster and further and against blue sky they are some of them see through (? sounds weird)
if I look at you blink and look elsewhere those dots would still make up your face .. like a negative it's more clearer when I shut my eyes but it last only very few seconds.. then I get mostly yellow and purple all sorts of light things crosing my vision even the snow gets worse during a migraine attack .. well it's more like its more irritating it never disapears

As mentioned cause or condition, this is not Kaleidescape vision, Enigma vision, nor Phosphate. This is a very distinct pattern, far removed from the other conditions. Some of the other conditions you just see strained blood vessels over your optic lense.

If you experience the good snow, it's an amalgamation of rapidly moving photons, in a high frequency field. Some others with this kind of snow vision can see additional wavelengths.

rapidly moving photons- interesting will look it up

actually I just saw this the dots are way to tiny to be my own cells do yeah sounds the best

sorry for jumping in but
edit on 15-9-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
thereis nothing special to what youre describing. There are limits to what our eyes can do and what you are describing are those limits. You are probably a highly sensitive personality type and percieve more than the average person. Most people have subqconscious filters that keep alot of lifes "noise" from their conscious awareness. There is visual noise....auditory noise.....thought noise etc. And we havent even delved into the problems of the mind body connection.

I have sesn these "pixels" or snow etc and heard the sounds of silence, the limjts of what my ears can percieve, since i was a child. I have also always been aware and been able to see the floaters in my eyes since i was a child.....all people have them but most people dont notice them......this is due to those filters i referred to. Personally i consider heightened awareness a curse........hence my attraction to mind altering substances that dumb down my awareness. People who have never been vexed by these things have no idea the suffering theyve been spared.

Contemporary life is designed to subvert perception. People start asking questions when they notice the seams in the fabric. It's a herculean feat to tune out all of the deliberate distractions, and enervate. Mortgages, offspring, diametrically aligned sexes, health, entertainment, media, all offenders to sound acumen. There's a reason why a good portion of spiritually elevated persons throughout history were semi-hermetic (no pun intended). Most people barely have a moment to reflect on any existential or solipsistic cadence. The system has you perpetually spinning in a pirouette of perdition.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

If you developed it instead of inheiritance, it may be a chronic condition people develop staring into an LCD screen too long. There's a few ways to test yourself to see which one you have.

No, any object or matter appears as it always did only now if i look closely it appears to be made of trillions of little dots however to me these dots seem like a foreground / background phenomenon. I can see the field of dots in front of and behind my finger but the finger looks normal (hope that makes sense).

In all lighting, daylight looking at a white wall just now, if anything it appears the field of dots have more structure in daylight. Comparable to the static on a TV screen only much finer, sometimes it appears to be made of rows and rows of these things although they are too small to make out exactly how they are structured.

No, it's pretty consistent.

It appears to be layers as i said earlier as i can see them in front and behind objects.

●What's your blood type?
B-

No

Not tried, provide an example please?

Yes although only with eyes closed at night, they change shape but don't loop.

20/15 - I understand the scorching effect however it's an easy way to see the "snow" if you scorch eye slightly, look away and close them, analyse the scorched part and it's similar to the snow.

Very strange, yes PM me please.

Thanks for any help.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Contemporary life is designed to subvert perception. People start asking questions when they notice the seams in the fabric. It's a herculean feat to tune out all of the deliberate distractions, and enervate. Mortgages, offspring, diametrically aligned sexes, health, entertainment, media, all offenders to sound acumen. There's a reason why a good portion of spiritually elevated persons throughout history were semi-hermetic (no pun intended). Most people barely have a moment to reflect on any existential or solipsistic cadence. The system has you perpetually spinning in a pirouette of perdition.

I would totally agree with this, almost like a veil was lifted once i had cast off the material world so to speak. This new snow vision only really started being prominent after i took a more spiritual path which is why i have linked it previously to my spiritual development.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Floaters have no direct correlation to snow vision, outside of constituent retinal problems. You can acquire a floater merely from an abrasion on you optical lense.

If the snow isn't too severe in lit conditions, from my experience it's fine. If it is overbearing and debilitates your normal vision, it could be a result of too much screen time. The snow should only be a thin overlay.

If migraines is over saturating the snow, I would check with a neurologist and cardiologist. It could lead to short circircuiting, due to blood pressure and crossed lines in your grey matter.

Ionized environments are typically a product of intense and periodical exposure to things like fluorescent lighting and ionized fans/humidifiers. For myself, and the few others I know, it has a catalyzing effect, with visceral changes. The few others I know of are all RH negative blood types, including myself.

Haha, rapidly moving photons is a redundancy. There's no such thing as slow photons, relatively of course. My grammatical faux pas.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Do you use ecigs?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

No, i don't smoke, drink or take any form of medication or drugs.......

anymore, i have in the past smoked my fair share of weed, taken coc aine, mdma and alcohol however nothing for 3 years.
edit on 15/9/15 by Grenade because: edit for anymore - learned from my mistakes.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Just questions for my own line of thinking on the subject.

Do you have an electric car or do you play much videogames?

What type of tv do you watch?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You've got visual snow. Congrats, 1 in 3 people can see it, and everyone has it whether they recognize it or not. I'd be more worried about the paranoid schizophrenia you seem to be exhibiting.
edit on 15/9/15 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard
It seems to me that you are full of it?

If 1 in 3 people have it then it would be more talked about or perhaps some stats or test results.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I would totally agree with this, almost like a veil was lifted once i had cast off the material world so to speak. This new snow vision only really started being prominent after i took a more spiritual path which is why i have linked it previously to my spiritual development.

Steering in a deliberate spiritual path is a good lentil to this experience. It may aid you in processing you're new kinesthesia. Assuming your snow is akin to what I know, you'll soon realize electromagnetism will play a large role in any irregularities and occurances. When you actually have a medium to act as a visual foci of these waveforms, with a little intent, you can have a better handle on your immediate area or beyond. But that's all new age, metaphysical, hocus-pocus.

But in all seriousness, for anyone besides, check with a medical professionals in any event.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It seems to me that we have many realities converging on earth and one of those is what we call the matrix or source for that reality. Unless one is planning to go and free humanity from the source then going toward the matrix would be a bad idea because one could end up as data stored on a hard disc. Of coarse one would not go there in this flesh but I would have to question everything I am doing to send my spirit to such a place.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I can see the microbial thing with my eyes open, looking at a blank solid off'white colored wall, with flourescent lights on above me.

There are little bright spots that appear, move, and curve around a little, then disappear.

I can also see some dark 'floaters' in my eyes, but I know what those are, and these little tiny moving bright dots are different.

They are a little like seeing 'stars' if you stand up too fast, or almost pass out, but much dimmer.

I alwasy thought this could be an illusion caused by single red blood cells moving through the visual detection areas, or across these areas, in the back of my own eye.

These dots seem to follow the same short little paths repeatedly, if you stare long enough.

Is that the same for you, and the OP? Just curious. Now you guys have me thinking.

Interesting conversation here!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join