It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the matrix - Visual Snow Patterns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi,

I would like to state before describing what i am currently experiencing that i am sound of mind, caring, loving and thoughtful human being who devotes his life in the search for truth, love and justice regardless of social conditioning. I am not religious, however i feel there is a true connection between my consciousness and all other matter, i feel i am the eyes of the universe trying to understand itself and we are all equal if somewhat delusional.

In no way am i attempting to mislead or fabricate my experience for attention, i simply want to share my experience and see if anyone can help me better understand what is going on.

For my entire life my vision or what i interpreted as my access to light has been an illusion, recently i tried to analyse exactly what my eyes were telling my brain and had a complete shift in thinking. I can't say when or how i initiated my current processing on light however what i can confirm in that i now see an almost pix elated view of reality.

It started one night closing my eyes before going to sleep i started to notice what looked like a static hexagonal snow making up the light hitting my eye. When closing my eyes i could see what looked like microbial organisms moving across my field of vision in clear patterns outwith the control or position of my retina.

To cut a long story short and before elaborating i now see the entire dimension we call reality as a highly digitized pix elated world even in daylight. Through research i have found this is a rare disorder with no explanation however it is medically recognised.

Rather than seeing this as a hindrance (i have razor sharp vision, tested within last 3 months and told "eyes of a hawk") i tried to develop and accept my new found ability to look at the world from this new perspective.

Wow, just wow, the patterns, the aura around people and nature, i can hardly open my eyes without shedding a tear, all my searching for an answer is almost at a close.

I realise ATS require proof to substantiate a claim of this magnitude so i will attempt to provide it.

Turn off all lights, wait for your eyes to adjust to the dark then shine a light in your eye until it becomes uncomfortable. Then, close your eyes and analyse the burn left over, look deeply into the makeup of the afterglow and you will begin to see the control mechanism behind your reality. To me it looks like watching static on a tv where the bulb has gone.

This condition has been investigated medically and scientifically with no conclusive explanation and i can attest that it is real and not a dysfunctional eye or brain, the patterns and snow which make up my vision are an experience which constitutes my visual understanding of the physical world in which i exist, they are as real as anything else i see, feel, hear or touch.

Does anyone else have experience of this phenomenon as the people i ask in my social circles assume im crazy when asking?

Thanks

The following image from wiki is the closest thing i can find to a visual representation of what i see however my view does not fluctuate or flicker, more like a digital picture made from countless pixels.

edit on 14/9/15 by Grenade because: Edited to add image.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
interesting! what do u see why u look at the sky, stars on a clear, dark night?

the sun?

sure its not mac degeneration?

is this condition somewhat enhanced by diet? ie, retinols?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Its like a field of tiny black dots, imagine a million tiny little pixels on a screen (it's easier to see in dark however with practice even the brightest light appears to be made the same way).

I still see the stars shining bright however to me they are made of of maybe a thousand bright pixels against a background of a trillion black/red dots.

If you check the image link that is like the background to everything i see then any light activates the dark pixels.
edit on 14/9/15 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yes... Kind of. I wore glasses as a child and my last exam I read the maker's info at the bottom of his chart.I get what you are saying about pixels,but not persistent in my experience as you describe. I see things in the night sky and it unnerves me, because they are everywhere.. But then nothing bad happens so I conclude I see something that isn't there, or they have always been there, are alive, and are no threat,just a sky dwelling creature or something and carry-on with wow. And think maybe I can explain how to see these things to people and they will see it too , then I agree with the side of me that says that is just crazy, so I leave it alone.... Thanks for being brave and putting it down for us to see. Forget the jackholes here that want pics or it didn't happen attitudes you have my support
edit on 14-9-2015 by wastedown because: Grammar Nazi Evasion

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The Matrix is an analogy referring to the control the Paradigm has over our viewpoint through conditioning from an early age.

When closing my eyes i could see what looked like microbial organisms moving across my field of vision

That sounds more like Floaters.

Turn off all lights, wait for your eyes to adjust to the dark then shine a light in your eye until it becomes uncomfortable.

Don't look directly into bright lights, you'll burn your retina.

You want the mind's eye ethereal data displayed, try gently pressing the palms of each hand to your closed eyelids. Hella light show. The trick really, is to see that kind of thing during meditation without pressuring the eye or hallucinogens.

Takes patience…

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I've seen that my whole life. I see it as I type this. There is a term for it, I believe. Can't remember it, though.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The Matrix is an analogy referring to the control the Paradigm has over our viewpoint through conditioning from an early age.

When closing my eyes i could see what looked like microbial organisms moving across my field of vision

That sounds more like Floaters.

Turn off all lights, wait for your eyes to adjust to the dark then shine a light in your eye until it becomes uncomfortable.

Don't look directly into bright lights, you'll burn your retina.

You want the mind's eye ethereal data displayed, try gently pressing the palms of each hand to your closed eyelids. Hella light show. The trick really, is to see that kind of thing during meditation without pressuring the eye or hallucinogens.

Takes patience…

Exactly, i through away this enforced visual paradigm and was awakened to a new understanding of reality, i am not making this up, its literally like Neo in the movies, almost like i can see every particle in front of me even tho i am fully aware that is not physically possible.

When closing my eyes with no stimulus i am able to see patterns and shapes almost like a kaleidoscope in the dark.

I realise bright light = bad for eyes but just try to look at the configuration of the afterburn on your eye without doing damage, break the light down as far as you can and you will see something incredible, something physically impossible.

I have researched the phenomenon as i thought i was going crazy and it appears to be something very real and not a figment of my imagination.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

I think anyone who looks closely enough can see, i never noticed till i looked.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Wow, yep I seen them patterns too since I was child and still do when I want to, it's like a random pattern like as you have described, sometimes very colorful. The view just comes with an overwhelming feeling of happiness and joy.

Yes, the microbial thing too I have seen, like crawling alone. I have also seen that and started rubbing my eyes afterwards thinking maybe I have some microbial organisms crawling all over my eyes retina.

Peace

edit on 14-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

Wow, yep I seen them patterns to since I was child and still do when I want to, it's like a random pattern like as you have described, sometimes very colorful. The view just comes with an overwhelming feeling of happiness and joy.

Yes, the microbial thing too I have seen, like crawling alone. I have also seen that and started rubbing my eyes afterwards thinking maybe I have some microbial organisms crawling all over my eyes retina.

Peace

You should try to develop your understanding and not cast away this visual stimulus, it has truly opened all 3 of my eyes to a world beyond what we are taught.

Thanks so much guys for showing me i am not alone.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Visual Snow

also see:

Phosphene

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

My theory on this it's the effect of light on the retina, it might be caused by the residual light rays as they come in contact with the retina, but than when I started seeing the microbial type movements in the patterns that kind of made me wonder.

I think it activates the mind from that point on, and the rest of the visual is conceived by the mind and then it explodes from that point onwards.

I forgot about this for some time now, but thanks for reminding me, will be trying this again, in fact I just saw your post and just did a test to see if I can still see it and of course I can still do it at will.

It's fascinating, I am also willing to help others if anyone one's to try. In my case I don't actually use the light source direct to the eye, but as soon as I close my eyes I focus on the diminishing light residual and focusing on that and the patterns starts appearing. I think the mind kind of amplifies the images and it becomes very vivid.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi Grenade,

Interesting post, thanks for sharing.

I have similar experiences during the aura phase of most migraine attacks.... I never realized there are folks for whom this is the 24/7 reality.

Pixelated vision in light or dark... check.
Hundreds or thousands of microbe-like things in the center of my field of view... check.
Auras visible around living things, plant and animal... check.

It used to freak me out, but now, unless I'm driving when it kicks up, I just enjoy the show.

Also I have noticed that the less I 'fight' the aura phase, the less pain I have in the headache phase.

S&F for sharing

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Trying to classify this as a scientific or medical condition has failed. I suffer no other adverse symptoms and logically have to assume that this is a higher perception rather than a malfunction.

If you could see the world as i do you would realise this is not something that needs treatment, rather than trying to categorise this phenomenon as a problem i truly feel it is something we should attempt to understand.

An example would be a girl i met, without even talking to her she appeared to me as carrying a hue or glow around her physical body, like a video game where she had ragged edges only they had a comforting contrast to everyone and everything else around her. Suffice to say i fell in love with her before even talking and had it not been for lung cancer which cruelly ended our time together it was a clear connection as we both fell in love instantly. RIP Bonnie my angel, see you in the next life.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

A couple weeks ago I was ushered into he halls of wisdom, I believe that is what it is called; the collective unconsciousness of our species' history. He journey within started by focusing in on the flecks of energy. Theres a lot to this story, some of which, I'd rather not share, so if u wanna know just message me and I'll get to the details. Basically, we all see it but are distracted by the physical that stands out so blatantly. The flecks is our perceiving the entire 5 dimensional field without focusing on on the amazing flower of life energy flowing within and through everything in infinite levels. I've been aware of this since a child but have finally defragmented my mind so that I was able to perceive this. The most amazing thing were all of the portals and wormholes. Crazy awesome.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience. Of course I must doubt it.

No amount of spiritual grandstanding will make a pathological or medical problem disappear, and the advice given here in these respects is about as valuable as the paper it is written on. Something is off with your body, most likely neuropathological in nature. "I am seeing the matrix" does follow from "I see shapes and auras". You might not experience loss of sight, and you may even enjoy it (apparently you do), but this is a sign that something is not right in your anatomy. Consider yourself more evolved, or whatever you wish, but such an evolution if it was to occur will always be biological in nature and visible to actual analysis instead of guesswork inspired by movies, or you haven't changed a thing. In my opinion, get it figured out instead of trying to convincing others to stare at lights.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Again this is not an imaginary condition, nor has it been proven to be neurological or physical.

All avenues of research should remain open, especially when this is a confirmed condition with no medical explanation.

Reality is what you make of it, to assume someone has a problem because they interpret the signals differently from your own enforced view of reality does not automatically mean there is a problem.

Simply because my mind processes light differently from your own does not mean i am in some way inferior, we are all masters of our own existence.

edit on 14/9/15 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, your explanation of it is certainly intriguing, but I wouldn't rule out other possibilities. Sometimes we just see what we want to see.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Thanks for sharing your experience. Of course I must doubt it.

No amount of spiritual grandstanding will make a pathological or medical problem disappear, and the advice given here in these respects is about as valuable as the paper it is written on. Something is off with your body, most likely neuropathological in nature. "I am seeing the matrix" does follow from "I see shapes and auras". You might not experience loss of sight, and you may even enjoy it (apparently you do), but this is a sign that something is not right in your anatomy. Consider yourself more evolved, or whatever you wish, but such an evolution if it was to occur will always be biological in nature and visible to actual analysis instead of guesswork inspired by movies, or you haven't changed a thing. In my opinion, get it figured out instead of trying to convincing others to stare at lights.

I have attempted to "figure it out" however medical science is at a loss considering i have above normal vision. I have been scanned, tested etc thoroughly with no understanding gained. I am also a very healthy professional sportsman in excellent physical shape, as part of my job i am routinely tested for various medical conditions.

As this seems to be quite a common thing among a varied demographic with no apparent medical explanation i have had to attempt to find other explanations.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean its not there.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Georg90
Well, your explanation of it is certainly intriguing, but I wouldn't rule out other possibilities. Sometimes we just see what we want to see.

Again, i am not imagining this. Although i suppose it could be argued all of our perceptions are a manifestation of our imagination so maybe you are right.

However, to me having had a realisation to this fact i believe we can all learn to see the world this way. It's literally like have ultra HD vision but being too close to the TV.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join