It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Boone 870

What makes you think the "Freedom Files" are the original tapes?

Digitized and remastered by Dictaphone, how in hell is that supposed to be first-hand evidence? Wouldn't be sufficient in any decent lawsuit either.

Now you're just being silly.

Of course they're not the "original tapes." Unless you have the actual reels that were recorded on on September 11, 2001 from NEADS, you are listening to a digitized version, or copies, of the originals.

This is how your conspiracy theory has progressed so far:

You inferred that some anonymous person from NEADS called the SOF at Langley and ordered him to go flying in order to sabotage the F-16s' heading after departure.

I provided evidence that proves even if the F-16s had headed directly towards Washington upon departure, they did not have time to reach the Pentagon before American 77 impacted, and they would not of been anywhere near Washington DC anyway because they were headed to Baltimore.

You chose to ignore that and continued on arguing that it was sabotage because we didn't have recordings of who ordered the SOF to go flying.

I found the recording that proves it was major Anderson from NEADS and not some anonymous conspirator who made the phone call, and that it was Capt. Borgstrom himself who made the decision to go flying.

You responded by questioning the authenticity of the recordings because you don't have access to the actual reels from NEADS thereby not only implicating NEADS in the conspiracy, but also Dictaphone because the recordings debunked your theory.

If this is all you have, you have nothing at all.

I asked you a few posts back if you learned anything from this discussion. The answer is a resounding NO!

edit on 6-10-2015 by Boone 870 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boone 870

you have nothing at all.

Except that I had to correct your false claims.

First you said Langley made the decision to scramble straight to the training-area, which was incorrect at best. Secondly you claimed there wouldn't have been enough time to intercept and of course you didn't care about FAA-accounts or Nasypanys orders. And finally you didn't even realize the difference between first and second hand evidence with regards to digitized tapes. Yeah, trust the military if ya like. I won't.

How can I possibly learn something when I have to straighten up the facts all the time? Whatever. Let's stop derailing this topic for a while and focus on the op instead, this is fruitless.

edit on 6-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

First you said Langley made the decision to scramble straight to the training-area, which was incorrect at best.

False. I never said Langley sent them to W-386. I said Langley ignored the scramble order and entered 090° for 60 miles into the system. This, of course, sent them toward W-386 and that is where they eventually ended up. That happened only because Langley didn't inform anyone else that it was them who had changed the direction they were sending the fighters. Langley Tower had zero control of the F-16s once they were handed off to Norfolk TRACON. Langley Tower no longer has control of any aircraft once they are five miles from the airport, that is no longer their airspace.

As I said earlier, NEADS, GIANTKILLER and Langley Tower all agree with this. You are the one calling them all liars to perpetuate your silly conspiracy.

Secondly you claimed there wouldn't have been enough time to intercept and of course you didn't care about FAA-accounts or Nasypanys orders.
I'm not sure which FAA account and which orders of Nasypany's that I'm ignoring, but they are completely irrelevant to the speed that the aircraft could've traveled to the Pentagon.

I provided a link to two separate documents which contain the maximum possible obtainable speed for the F-16s in the configuration they were in on 9/11. The time It would've taken for them to cover that distance at the speed they could've traveled Is indisputable. Unless you want to dismiss the two documents I linked about speed because they're not "first-hand accounts."

and finally you didn't even realize the difference between first and second hand evidence with regards to digitized tapes.
Once again, you're blaming Dictaphone and NEADS with zero evidence. You have nothing but conspiratorial fantasies.

Let's stop derailing this topic for a while and focus on the op instead, this is fruitless.

Fruitless is the perfect definition of the 9/11 truth movement. 14 years on and zero accomplishments.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Let's start out by saying...I don't know. But it's info I haven't ever heard before now. Quite a few dots connected that are shocking but then again, the entire subject is just that.

What I do know is that we have never been told the truth behind 9/11.

I know that we have a right to know.

I know that if everything checked out to be as the OS states, there would be no questions.

I also know that what the OS states is NOT what actually happened.

I know that if the Govt. wanted to put this all to rest because what they say is the truth, they would be forthcoming with ALL info. Nothing to hide? Nothing to worry about. Sound familiar?

So if this video is yet another piece of crap with no substance we can dismiss it. But there are those here that know a hell of a lot more than myself and I will appreciate their input.

Here is the full interview.

From the YT source:

Source

In this interview Rebekah drops some bombshells that prove not only that 9/11 was a false flag event long in the planning, but that the operation leads directly back to companies and intelligence assets deeply rooted in and connected to the state of Israel.

In fact, some of the information shared in this remarkable interview is so critical for every American to understand that if you don't want to listen to the full interview, at least make sure you fast forward to the 31:20 mark.

Because as Rebekah says, "This is the elephant in the room that nobody wanted to talk about." The pictures you will see and the information you will hear may well shock you to your core. Share it with your friends and family.

Every single American citizen should know the truth about what happened on 9/11 and the months leading up to it - and who the REAL culprits were.

Just passing it along and asking for answers from those that know more than myself. If you believe that coming on here and saying "This is a load of crap" is your hard based evidence, then back it up.

If you think you might have something to say that can change my mind, it won't work.

I don't know as fact as to what, who, how or why but I do know that we are being lied to and that's enough. I do have my own theories as to what, who, how and why but that's for another thread.

So, watch the first vid and if it intrigues you move on to the second and more detailed vid. Then, and only then will it be time to comment.

Jude

It's interesting that I have not heard of her until a couple of weeks ago, and yet my own research had led me to believe that Israel and Mossad had something to do with 9/11. But she comes to those conclusions with information I have never heard before.

Fantastic interview in the last video.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The video has no substance, it is fiction. This kind of far out fantasy about an event sells soap for the fringe news and entertainment business like Coast to Coast, you love to listen, even rational people who know it is BS.

Rebekah Roth lies about 9/11 and make up false claims.

Rebekah Roth is late to 9/11 truth, one big lie which makes her suspect - she claims there were automatic systems to take control of the jets. There were not automatic systems to take control of 11, 175, 77 and 93. She claims the flight failed to follow hijack procedures, and she has no clue the pilots and some crew were murdered as the planes were take. The pilots on 93 had just received a message warning of cockpit instructions when they were attacked and you can hear them screaming on ATC freq. It is sad to see so much fiction for an event where 19 failed humans for UBL murdered thousands on 9/11. Why does she lie about 9/11, is it money... she sells fictional books on 9/11, offers zero evidence, no proof for her claims.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: beachnut

You make some good points, but no matter what Rebecca Roth writes, the preponderance of the facts and evidence work against the official story.

Maybe she is just trying to make a few dollars through book sales, but it doesn't really matter. With or without Roth, the official story fails at every turn.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Personally, I agree with much of Roth's input. She's also not afraid to implicate Mossad and all the Israeli ties that are simply undeniable.

What's considered the popular "truth movement" will not even discuss the Israeli connection.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

IMO, of all the independent journalists writing of 911, Christopher Bollyn is the best. I've read both his books. Rather ironic that he is married to an Israeli woman, but I think that gives him a special insight into the many, astounding, Israeli connections to the events of the day.

One of these days I'm going to try to get hold of The Medusa Touch, a 1978 movie with artwork depicting airliners striking the WTC.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is a comment I found regarding the contents of this video - which includes foreknowledge, European bankers and Ariel Sharon:

I became aware of the attack on the WTC, a full five years in advance in 1996, while working on a very complex funding project through the IMF, World Bank, The Royal Bank of Scotland and several large NYC banks that also involved high-level Israelis that included Ariel Sharon. Deep into the project, and countless meetings both in person and teleconferencing from many points on the globe, there was one meeting that I'll never forget as long as I live. A high-level very wealthy banker sat in on this meeting. I despised him from the very second I looked into his black eyes. This guy was the most egoistical, haughty, arrogant person I think I've ever met. I will never truly know why this man said what said after our meeting simply out of the blue and here's what he stated ... " 'We', are going to stage an attack on the WTC, in New York, and blame it on a middle-east terrorist group that 'we' control, as a pretext to get the American people to support an invasion on Iraq that will be used as a staging ground to ultimately take-over the natural resources of the middle-east by fomenting a massive regional war that will lead to a nuclear WWIII. Remember this 1996, five years before 9/11.

Not only did this banker who I'd never seen before creep me out completely but, now, I assumed he was a 'true' insider, (I knew way back in the late 70's about the coming NWO) or he was psychopathic lunatic (but, I knew that wasn't really true). I could tell this guy was actually telling the truth, and he gloated about it. He knew my partners and I were Americans, and I could tell he wanted us to know who was running things in America. This man, went on to say ... that 'they' were going to trigger a global financial collapse either before or just after a 'hot war' was started in the middle-east with Israel 'creating', as pretext for attacking Iran. This could be used as a diversion to cover either event meaning, a war to cover the financial collapse that would then be blamed on Iran, or a global financial collapse, to cover for an illegal and unjustified attack on Iran, and yet again blaming Iran. Either way, Iran gets attacked.

People over the years have questioned why I didn't alert someone. I tried, and here is what happened: Black Federal SUV's with black glass began showing up in my small rural town in Colorado parked right in front of my home. They never came to the door, they never approached me until unmarked cars replaced them, and began to appear then, I was threatened in person, followed, my computers were destroyed, my computers were blocked from connecting to the internet, and my AffinityNetNews website was reflagged and closed (still is). (For many years I just have been leaving posts like this. Like a tiny little nat flying around the butt of a global elephant leaving countless nibbles and stings wherever I can for many years. Flying on the internet below the radar as much as possible hurting and exposing them in thousands of posts on countless websites and YT channels. )

I was to later learn from another high-level contact within the World Bank, that 9/11, had been pre-planned at or before, the very same time the WTC was being constructed. So, could it be that the buildings were always meant to be used as a pretext ..? Could it be the buildings had been largely pre-hard-wired, and all that was required was to do the finishing touches ..? I don't know but, I know this, we will look back in hindsight and realize that WWIII started on 9/11/2001.

I can not prove anything I've stated. It was all in private. I can't expose this man because, it would just be my word against his, and he is a very wealthy, powerful European banker and I only saw him that one time. There is far more to this than I can relate here, it would require a book to explain these events in detail and much more. I had worked many years in film and TV for Hollywood, and in NYC for all the major movie studios in production and promotion on some of the biggest films ever created. In addition to growing-up in the inner-Hollywood movie community. I learned from a very early age that, everything we see and experience is an illusion fomented by the NWO. As the pig-demon neo-con Carl Rove stated "We create your reality," He wasn't lying.

Quote: "We'll know our dis-information campaign is complete when, everything the American People believe ... is false." -William Casey Dir. CIA He wasn't lying either in that statement ...

Don't know if he's legit but it's compelling.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: jude11

I'm not saying the buildings were not brought down by explosives because I do believe they were. I'm just saying I can't completely buy into this woman's story.

I agree with you that the Littelfuse BB-18's are not detonators.. They are actually electrical panel fuse holders. I also agree that if you needed that many 100amp detonators, you would need a small substation to supply the power to burn them all at once, however that is not what these are for.

I do think there may have been detonations/explosions involved but I do not find the Littelfuse BB-18's to be anything but what they were purchased for, protecting and distributing power throughout a buildings electrical supply.

I DO find the GELATIN artist groups logo in their printed pages to be of interest, looks like slanted beams with little rectangles that could be interpreted as detonation points.... that is more interesting to me than the BB-18's.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I read her book, and I think the lady is telling the truth as best she knows. She may fail at small technical details, but for the most part she is like many other innocent people were somehow involved in the many deceptions of the events of the day, September 11.

Like she was. I say good book about things in the airline business.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

About Gelatin, the 'fuse' boxes and the 'B Thing':
This video provides valuable clarification from a member of the group

The entire video is informative about the how and why of what they were doing but look at around 7 minutes for info about the boxes if you're short on time.
In his own words - they obtained the empty, folded flat cardboard boxes for free and used them to enclose their small area of the 91st floor while they spent about 3 weeks working out how to remove a window in order to push the B Thing out.

For 'Art' of course

top topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join