It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 60 dead after crane collapses on world’s holiest mosque in Mecca

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

Seems we just want to turn this into some sort of punishment from a different god.

.........or just some plain old karma for those who don't believe in God.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: ressiv

holiest mosque in all of islam gets struck on the aniversary of 9/11........... guess their god is displeased with how they been acting

They just got hit with 600-tonnes of holy irony.

Best series of posts of the week

In what way was that the best post? That it casually laughed at the death of 60 innocent people at worship at their holiest place? Is this what ATS is reduced to?

That their God strikes lightning upon them at their holiest site is not epic? Thought they could live through mushroom clouds anyway, what's a measly crane falling going to do to them that Allah willed to fall? They circle that rock for centuries looking for a sign, maybe they got one.
You're a disgusting human being, and I'm ashamed to be part of the same online community you are.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Really, people?

sixty people just died. Kids just lost fathers. Father and mothers just lost children.

There's such a thing as class.

May their families find peace. In which ever God name.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

First off, were not friends, nor do you mean it in a friendly way, but more in a shocked way. And frankly I don't concern myself with your feelings. Your condescending remarks are noted. But since you are just an anonymous person to me, it doesn't matter, but don't take it personally. These people have everything to do with it. And some hate is righteous indignation. 9-11 has become a double edged sword perhaps......

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: raedar

On the Anniversary of 9/11! This is too good...

they will find a way to blame the west for this too!

You find Joy in this ???

No, westerners don't find joy in this tragedy like the people over there did on 9/11/2001.

Then offer condolences instead of jokes.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Being an anarchist here with all the vampiric neo-cons and airhead liberals running around kind of gets annoying at times.

These people where human beings not animals. 9/11 those americans where human beings.

You mourn human beings when they die.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

While we're glad that you can find personal peace with that sentiment, it's no way to go about acquiring world peace.

You may touch people on this side of the fence with your condolences, but who on the other side is going to say "Thank you, how thoughtful of you"? You're a westerner, they don't care what you think or feel because of that fact and people like that don't deserve to live among peace seeking and tolerant people.

And before you claim that that statement itself is intolerance......it's not. It's an educated opinion based in fact. There is a difference.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Peacetime because: (no reason given)

link   

There is some serious considerations to the book of James in not keeping the tongue silent in ways proper .or out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks .

link   

Some people like to carry their crosses really large on their chest, like the crusaders of old.

They hate anyone who is not a 'True Christian' like they prefer to think of themselves and yell 'Huzzah" to the skies with their hands outstretched. They don't give a hoot who was killed, as long as they were Muslim.

It's not any different than the cheering that went on in some parts of the ME when 911 happened... both acts are equally despicable in my eyes.
edit on 11/9/15 by masqua because: sp

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Nothing condescending, just saying that hate begets hate.
My friend is kinda like saying my brother, didn't mean it to be condescending at all. More of an olive branch.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Peacetime

Strange that every muslim I have met is just fine with me.
Maybe you should stop reading that they hate us all and meet some.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You're right, S.
Jokes are thoughtless in this instance.. I apologize for my insensitivity and if I've offended you or anyone else.

BTW: The death toll has risen to 65 people.

WHy should you apologize? Im sure those 65 souls are having a better time than you are right now.

link   

So we shouldn't wish them well? ...and hope they find peace?

I don't care that they may, or may not, be receptive of my best wishes, doesn't change my thoughts in the slightest.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Ya if you want to stoop to their level and be just like them then go ahead, doesn't make much sense though.
Guess we have more in common with them then we think.

Or we can be the bigger people and just find it sad that 60+ people died.

These jokes seem like celebrations to me.

It does give me the urge to go to the fridge, crack a bottle and smile.
I am not out in the streets handing out sweets and candies to children leading them in joyous celebration and have no urge to do so, therefore I am not stooped to their level.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Seems we just want to turn this into some sort of punishment from a different god.

.........or just some plain old karma for those who don't believe in God.

They believe in their god, which is really the same god as the big three just with a different story.
So it would be the wrong god still.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Strange that every muslim I have met is just fine with me.
Maybe you should stop reading that they hate us all and meet some.
Agreed. I take advanced physics classes with a Muslim woman from Iraq, right in the heartland of America. She's just a person. Put a name and a face to people, and they're just people.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 We have one thing in common.... ATS..
Perhaps I was to bold towards your comment. My Mother died on 9-11....... and, well lest just .....carry on.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Go ahead... raise your bottle in celebration of the dead.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

a reply to: Reallyfolks

The irony is that they died, so the jokes are about their death... since that is what happened.

I get the irony of it all, just think the dead still deserve some respect.
And jokes about it doesn't really pay much.

Guess we disagree, in that light someone upset Alan and I'm going with the theory that a crane operator was munching on a pulled pork sandwhich while working on the mosque. We definately have conspiracy working here.

What's Alan got to do with it?

Auto correct, I changed it. Alan Dulles maybe, this is a conspiracy site

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

...and we wonder why the world is the way it is. Wonder no more. Make sure you invite friends.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join