It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staggering picture of extra-terrestrial organism is PROOF of alien life, scientists claim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
This is the guy that works with Wickramasinghe. It's not true. I guess Wickramasinghe's reputation has gotten so bad that they're using Wainwright's name now...

SPEAK ENGLISH GODDAMN IT!!!

stfu. your us of a is not whole world, k?

i maybe wrong but i kinda think that HUMBLEONE is a brit. i seem to remember reading him say that somewhere, but i maybe mistaken.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This is the guy that works with Wickramasinghe. It's not true. I guess Wickramasinghe's reputation has gotten so bad that they're using Wainwright's name now...

Yah - I guessed who it was before I opened the thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Yes me too. They give panspermia a bad name.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Eh, even though I didn't remember these guys for a moment, I already knew there was likely some pseudoscience involved when I read the title. This is just not news you hear about in a marginal news story.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Yes me too. They give panspermia a bad name.

Yes.

The science surrounding panspermia is interesting.
The way these guys do the science is close to quackery.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

So did I.

I find the idea of panspermia to be quite interesting, and would be excited as hell if any actual evidence for it were found. I think it's a safe bet, though, that no such evidence will ever come from the University of Buckingham or from these two clowns.

Aside from their awful methodology, neither of these two are even qualified to be making this kind of announcement. Wickramasinghe's education is entirely in mathematics, and Wainwright's is in botany and mycology.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Rare elements from space carrying living organisms, drawn by gravity = God

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join