It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seahawks to win superbowl 50!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i'm calling it right now. seattle will win this season's championship. their biggest challenge will be in week two when they play greenbay. after that who they got? san francisco? nope! arizona? ha ha ha no way jose.

since this is ATS i will add: the alien grays booking parlor has seattle a guaranteed championship.

what say you ATS? think the alien grays have this one right? seems legit to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well may as well throw a dart huh? Ill take the Pats again, got something to prove me thinks.

V

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Da Bears of course will win
but I find it hard to follow football this year after a cheater was found guilty but got to continue playing without any repercussions

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

i'd love to see a seattle vs new england 2 for the championship game.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

#whereisroger

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hanging out with the judge drinking cocktails

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

That makes no sense...

If Goodell bought off the judge, Brady wouldn't have won last night.

Annywho Pats Superbowl L.
edit on 9/11/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
After the Packers stomp all over the Bears this Sunday, they'll be on a straight path to the Super bowl ! Go Pack go!

Just remember -their balls are ALWAYS inflated!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

The have Dallas on their schedule . That is not an easy win. Im calling it now , Dallas will beat both Pats and Seattle in regular season . Superbowl 50 : Dallas vs Indianapolis . GO COWBOYS !

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
They would still have to beat the Pats at the end and well....Yeah.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Pack is Back !

Go Pack GO

Packers will take Superbowl 50!
nuff said.....

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm a die hard Seahawks fan so it would be great to see them win it again this year. However, for some reason I think they will fall short in the playoffs and lose by 10 in the NFC championship game, I hope I'm wrong though.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I haven't watched a pro game in years.
The only certainties I have about this season...a team will rise that has a dwindling fan base possibly making the super bowl (i.e. Detroit, Jacksonville, Carolina, Buffalo). And a lot of commercials will be watched.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The 49's will win.........because an Australian, once again, is about to destroy all that you hold dear.

#38.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Mel Gibson wasn't that bad

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If the o line can hold up they have a good chance. Missing Kam and earl still not a 100% though really does hurt. I say he isn't 100% because he is wearing a very restrictive piece of equipment for his shoulder that prevents him from high pointing the ball.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
i'm calling it right now. seattle will win this season's championship. their biggest challenge will be in week two when they play greenbay. after that who they got? san francisco? nope! arizona? ha ha ha no way jose.

since this is ATS i will add: the alien grays booking parlor has seattle a guaranteed championship.

what say you ATS? think the alien grays have this one right? seems legit to me.

Don't mark a W on the board for Arizona just yet. If Carson Palmer can stay healthy then the Hawks have a serious contender for the NFC. Remember 2013 when AZ beat the Hawks at home when no other team could in two years? That was with Palmer at the helm. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. For all you know Russel could tear his ACL this Sunday.

I'll give credit when it's due the Hawks have a great team. I can't wait for my good friend the salary cap to smack them around a little. Because everybody wants to get paid when there is not enough to go around. Just look at Kam Chancellor. Wait until the entire defence holds out.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Ya with the Wilson deal the salary cap is rearing it's ugly head.

They do draft with the best of them though, seems like they can't miss on any damn pick.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
*ahem* Uh ... Go, Chiefs?

*snort*

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've got a feeling about the Colts this year.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join